It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bodies!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Not sure where to put this ... It beats Chewbacca Mom hands down.

And it's Friday. This guy has got the right idea. Rock out, man.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This guy is awesome!

I wrote about him a couple days ago. I would LOVE to hang out with him.

He is an ret navy fighter pilot and aeronautical engineer that worked on the Hubble.

I want him to adopt me!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Wow...... I'm 64 and recently was turned onto Marilyn Manson.... which I like.... like 'Beautiful People'. Rather than to outright dismiss some of the kids stuff from a few years ago, I find there are real messages here and there.

Oh, and Ketsuko, sorry.... I brain farted and missed my opportunity on the OP '' to name you along with Rickymouse and Phage,

"How many members do you like as people"
...... just so you know....

edit on 10-6-2016 by Plotus because: Additional info

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Not worried too much about it. I get overlooked all the time. I have never in my life won any popularity contest and it would be weird to start out doing it now.

But thanks.

edit on 10-6-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This was fun! I'd been hearing about it, but haven't seen it. What a great guy! Don't we all hope to be that fun at his age?

I learned something too. My pups don't like it when I rap to them! lol! Yes, I thought I'd give it a try, so I danced and rapped for them, and they didn't quite know what to do.

I usually sing to them in French, a song I made up with my limited French vocabulary, which goes something like "I will not buy a house today, or a chicken or a fish. I will not buy a hat tonight, or umbrella or white wine.
But tomorrow I will buy some ice cream, and also a beautiful bowl."

lol! So when I started rapping 'let the bodies hit the floor', (in my man voice) they rather went into a tailspin!

new topics

top topics

join