It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Founder of Judge Curiel's Group: Whites Should Go Back to Europe, CA To Be 'Hispanic State'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

www.breitbart.com...

The lawyers’ association to which Judge Gonzalo Curiel belongs was co-founded by a man who publicly bragged about Hispanics taking over California and all of the state’s governmental institutions–and insisted that whites should go back to Europe. The group, the California La Raza Lawyers Association, has been widely defended as “not pro-Mexican” by mainstream media outlets, though the outlets failed to report the inflammatory statements of the man listed first as a founder, Mario Obledo.
A 2010 Snopes report asserts that the first-listed co-founder of Judge Curiel’s group, Obledo, made the statements. They reported:

Mario Obledo was a co-founder of the Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund (MALDEF) and the La Raza Lawyers of California bar association, and he formerly served as California’s Secretary of Health and Welfare. We don’t know exactly when and where he first made his controversial statement about California’s becoming a “Hispanic state,” but he has confirmed he said it at least twice: during an appearance on Ray Briem’s talk radio show in May or June of 1998, and again on Tom Leykis’ talk radio show:

Obledo: “We’re going to take over all the political institutions of California. In five years the Hispanics are going to be the majority population of this state.”

Caller: “You also made the statement that California is going to become a Hispanic state, and if anyone doesn’t like it, they should leave. Did you say that?”

Obledo: “I did. They ought to go back to Europe.”

The statements were also reported by the New York Times in their 2010 obituary for Obledo. They wrote:

When someone put up a sign at the California border saying, “Illegal Immigration State,” he threatened to burn it down personally.

So, it turns out the "La Raza" lawyers group is unsurprisingly an offshoot of La Raza. As I was saying the previous thread, the two groups are separate groups, but they share the same name and objectives. Will this become big national news? Absolutely not. Our press is basically an off shoot of the Democratic party.

The only question now is what kind of new rationalizations and deflections will follow this post!

edit on 10-6-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

This will go no where, it vindicates Trump and the Left will come in here and do more school yard bashing. While he doesn't speak eloquently, he often has truth in what he says (Trump)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It was Spain's territory first, then Mexico after their Independence but the real question is the Judge BIASED or not ? how about a detailed analysis of that first.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

What these mongoloids fail to realize, is that their ancestors are also European and responsible for far more death than American ancestors.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Doesn't California belong to the Native's if we're going to play this little game of who's first?

"I called it, I called it first!"

Yes children Mexico owned California for a few years now get over it and shutup.

The history of California can be divided into: the Native American period; European exploration period from 1542 to 1769; the Spanish colonial period, 1769 to 1821; the Mexican period, 1821 to 1848; and United States statehood, which continues to this present day.

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Just show them a picture of Zimbabwe before and after the whites got kicked out recently.

It looks like they want to enjoy the delights of a lazy economy filled with hyper-inflation and 75% unemployment.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

if one believes in the out of Africa theory, we are all the same tribe, so we all were here first. then who can be oppressed and need to vote Democrat to save them???

so maybe we all should be speaking the original language.

We need to take the NWO back old school....

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Right, because this Indiana born Judge wants Cali to become apart of Mexico...

Trump was right again! Clearly this judge can't do his job because of his Mexican heritage.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
On the wiki page

Here

It says this ;

Eventually Nicholas Trist forced the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, explicitly redefining the border between Mexico and the United States in early 1848 after President Polk had already attempted to recall him from Mexico as a failure. Although Mexico did not overtly cede any land under the treaty, the redefined border had the effect of transferring Alta California and Santa Fe de Nuevo Mexico to the control of the United States. Equally important, the new border also acknowledged Mexico's loss of Texas, both the core eastern portion and the western claims, neither of which had been formally recognized by Mexico until that time. The U.S. Senate approved the treaty, rejecting amendments from both Jefferson Davis to also annex most of northeastern Mexico and Daniel Webster not to take even Alta California and Santa Fe de Nuevo Mexico.[1] The United States also paid $15,000,000 ($482 million in 2016 dollars) for the land, and agreed to assume $3.25 million in debts to US citizens.[2] While technically the territory was purchased by the United States, the $15 million payment was simply credited against Mexico's debt to the U.S. at that time.

So what I get from all that is that the US BOUGHT the land that is Cali and New Mexico and Texas for roughly 15 million bucks ( or $482 million in today's $ ).

So how are they going to make it Mexico again? Are they going to buy it from the US? Or will they forcibly take it?

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This guy is laughable.

I can't go back to Europe- I didn't come from there. I was born in California, thus am native to this land. Good luck trying to get me to leave.

Also... "Hispanic"? Does he realize what that word means? Something to do with Spain perhaps... and where is Spain?
In Europe maybe?

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Trump was right again! Clearly this judge can't do his job because of his Mexican heritage.

Obviously his Mexican heritage is very important to him if he's a part of a group called "The Race" started by this guy. Why is this so hard for guys like you to grasp?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Obviously his Mexican heritage is very important to him if he's a part of a group called "The Race" started by this guy. Why is this so hard for guys like you to grasp?

Because it's detrimental to their narrative.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion
Hey, the kid with sign started it! not me...

And I would really like to read an unbiased report on the Judge

edit on 10-6-2016 by manuelram16 because: added interest

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Because:

RACIST

I need my safe space!

Any differing opinion or view is immediately shut down, Even if you present tangible evidence they attack source or just put on the party goggles.

I do not like ANY of our choices, but Trump has broken fewer laws than Clinton. Johnson's economic policies are absolutely absurd so I cannot cast support that way.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Umm, isn't everyone's heritage important them? What so hard to grasp about that?

Now I barely know who this judge is and I sure as hell don't know what clubs he belongs to but what I do get is that conservatives are attacking him because of Trump. It's sad republicans are supporting thin skinned, loud mouth, pathological lying con man.

Bottom line, never piss of the judge, ever. If you do then you must suffer the consequences of your actions but you guys just can't let Trump accept responsibility for his actions and continue to come to his defense with this nonsense.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You can't be a Federal judge and be part of an organization called "The Race".

I'm white, I've decided to join a group called, "The Race", I'm also a Federal Judge.

How do you feel about that?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

The term “La Raza” has its origins in early 20th century Latin American literature and translates into English most closely as “the people” or, according to some scholars, “the Hispanic people of the New World.”

Strait lies from their own stupid website.

It translates to The race. the Hispanic people of the New World. What kind of bull# is that?

www.nclr.org...
edit on 6/10/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Umm, isn't everyone's heritage important them? What so hard to grasp about that?

Yeah it's tends to be ok up until you start promoting ethnic cleansing.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Its funny as hell how you guys will try to dig any dirt to justify trumps antics, bunch of snowflakes.

The harder you guys try the bigger the fail.

This election cycle is the best i have ever seen, a doosh bag and a lying witch.

Thanks for the laughs

Lol douche and lying witch, you called that!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join