It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Doesn’t Remember Signing NDA About Handling of Classified Material

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

NO WAY that ANYONE with a BRAIN functioning at least 1/25th SUFFICIENTLY to fill the President's office would be honestly forgetting such a thing.

How about just knowing that certain levels of information are not to be allowed to be disclosed, moved or stored in an insecure way. A person who doesn't understand that point is not qualified. Is that what she is implying?

Why should people trust her with a government position again.

Why should people allow her to run around loose in public unaccompanied by marshals and white coats ever again?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Quauhtli

imho you are groping . . . dream on.

The most 'brilliant' gritchy vagina was purportedly wayyyyyyyyyyyy to smart for what you are suggesting.

Either she was too incompetent and stupid for the job . . . or she was too smart for the incompetence you are describing.

imho.

I think her arrogance has made her terminally stupid along with a lot of other debilitating factors but that's another issue.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

As president then, she might forget what treaties she signed with what countries.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I certainly remember signing mine.

And I remember the debriefing.

Quite sobering both sessions were.

And that was about 1969 and 1971.

A lot of water has gone under the bridge since then.

Of course, I haven't had to bog my mind down in the least degree by trying to remember lies I told--as she may have been doing . . . though a lot of pathological compulsive liars don't seem to care that they don't make sense and brazenly and transparently lie almost whenever their mouths are open.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

If she doesn't remember, she's incompetent and completely unfit, with such a bad memory, to to be in office/ If she does then she confirms that disseminated classified material and unfit to be in office.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The Clinton Campaign behind the scenes ......

Jefferson Airplane -White Rabbit- Official Music Video

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I think she is on meds maybe some sleeping pills and some other stuff like valium and Xanax maybe, probably for sure Adderall (which has become a staple household drug if you havent noticed) and an antidepressant . She will hit rock bottom soon. One day there will be a lifetime movie about the drama in her life going on as we speak.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Liar, Liar.....pantsuits on fire.

Just goes to show how little respect she had for the position when she cannot even remember signing off on such an important document pertaining to her national security responsibilities as Secretary of State.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Does that look like a mans signature to anyone else ?

It's not all purdy, and neat like other womens signtures I have seen.

I didn't know she had any reputation for being "purdy and neat!"

She leaves bodies all over the landscape.

She leaves dead ambassador(s) lying around whenever it suits her.

She can't keep her chronic lying remotely straight.

Her relationships are a disastrous mess.

Her 'professional' track record is a list of catastrophes and disasters.

Her VERY dysfunctional personality leaves most folks working within earshot of her in fairly intense anxiety to terror at least a huge percentage of the time.

Those tasked with protecting her sorry excuse for a life can't stand to be in her presence.

Bill is happy to go chronically bimbo hopping and she's happy to let him so she can do the same.

She pretends to be an American while harboring a list of Republic and Constitution destroying plans up one side and down the other.

About the only "purdy" thing about her is occasionally some of her well chosen clothes. But even those are frumpy enough to not do too well at hiding her wicked witch of D.C. persona.

Maybe you were thinking of someone else when you used the words "purdy and neat."

Though the thought of her in a sparse and neatly tidy prison cell is a rather purdy image.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I don't recall, I don't remember
at least she is consistent with her lies.

Cant fault half of the American people for associating her name
with being a "liar" and dishonest.

At the root of her email scandal is the same problem that surfaced with all those earlier episodes. To borrow again from reporters Schmidt and Weiskopf: “Virtually everybody concluded that the first lady had lied…”

originally posted by: xuenchen

She forgot to say her public comments were not under oath !!!!!!

This is her biggest trick. Nothing she says is under oath,
so she can lie, and no one will call her on it, and no penalty!

My bet is on her even refusing to speak to the FBI!

edit on 8-6-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The FBI agents involved in this must be rolling on the floors every day.

They know the real story.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The FBI agents involved in this must be rolling on the floors every day.

They know the real story.

or . . . having to keep multiple barf bags at the ready.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Denial. I had to sign an nda back in 2010 before i took my oath of office. You are not to disclose any information regarding anything deemed as classified information to any unknown source of your agency.

Even i am still under that NDA for my pittance of time spent working for the federal government.

The federal government now is going to do what it does best. Produce said document containing hillary clintons signature. And if that nda is missing?

Oooooo. It will only make me even more mad. If they can not keep track of an nda then i might as well spill the beans myself #ing hillary crooktin.

I am dead serious too.
edit on 692016 by GiulXainx because: Hillary crooktin.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I apologize to anyone who has seen me post this video before, I have in two previous threads.

It just seems so damn relevant to this situation.

Watching this from the OP,

Makes me wonder how the hell ANYONE can believe ANYTHING from this persons mouth with this,

as a reference point for what passes as truth in the Clinton family.

Fool me once.....ahhhh, you know.
SMH

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
With this alone if she can't remember then her competency for POTUS should be questioned. On the other hand she may be incriminating herself admitting to it. The answer to getting out of being responsible is to play forgetful. Only in this circus will it work for a presidential hopeful.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

That clips just says "neEEnnEr NeeEEner you can't catch me!" Infuriating.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Still no Hillary defenders?
The sound of crickets is getting deafening.

They are over here praising her for getting the nomination for POTUS on the the grounds she had her parts on the inside instead of the outside.

I call that the vagina monolog thread. I am also waiting on a few of those posters to show up here.

I will give an invitation.

Fear the snuke.

ETA: Invitation posted, waiting........
edit on 6 9 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

She gave an aide authorization to sign documents as legal counsel.

You cannot ask the aide as she has Attorney-Client privilege.

Thus Clinton cannot be held liable for signing the document or any laws broken by agreeing to the document.

Obama will pardon the Aide which means Hillary will not have to be pardoned.

The wheels on the bus go round and round.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Sometimes, like here, I'm wondering . . . have their 'handlers' told them to avoid this thread as it's a no-win situation?

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Still no Hillary defenders?
The sound of crickets is getting deafening.

They are over here praising her for getting the nomination for POTUS on the the grounds she had her parts on the inside instead of the outside.

I call that the vagina monolog thread. I am also waiting on a few of those posters to show up here.

I will give an invitation.

Fear the snuke.

ETA: Invitation posted, waiting........

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

I don't think the classified nda's can be signed by proxy.

IIRC, the law is rather clear . . . the real deal, the real signature by the real person.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join