It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is Europe’s "new fascism"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
In the United States, Donald Trump is taking aim at Islam, putting the faith front and center in a contentious presidential campaign. But across Europe, populist leaders are doing the same, pointing a finger of blame at Islam for threatening domestic cultures and security even as critics decry such statements as a serious threat to freedom of religion and minority rights. Here’s what 10 conservative and far-right leaders in Europe have recently said about Islam:

Where: Germany. Who: Alexander Gauland, deputy chairman of the Alternative for Germany party. Alexander Gauland is pictured during a news conference in Berlin, Germany, March 14, 2016. “Islam is not a religion like Catholic or Protestant Christianity, but a faith linked intellectually with a takeover of the state. Therefore, the Islamization of Germany is a danger.”

Where: The Netherlands. Who: Geert Wilders, founder and leader of the Party for Freedom.What he said: “Recently thousands of Arab men sexually attacked, humiliated and raped hundreds of women. All women are fair game. I call the perpetrators ‘testosterone bombs.’ We have seen what they are capable of. It’s sexual terrorism. A sexual jihad. And it is happening all over Europe.”

Where: Czech Republic. deputy leader of the populist Usvit Party. What he said: “We are threatened by the loss of our values and the introduction of the Koran. I don’t want to see the Prague Castle being blown up by some Muslims.” Where: Slovakia. Who: Prime Minister Robert Fico. What he said: “Islam has no place in Slovakia.” Where: Austria. Who: Former Freedom Party presidential candidate Norbert Hofer. What he said: “We must stop this invasion of Muslims.” Where: Austria. Who: Johann Gudenus, vice mayor of Vienna. What he said: “The new fascism in Europe is Islamism.” Where: France. Who: Marine Le Pen, head of the National Front party. What she said: “We have to oppose all demands that aim to shatter secularism — demands for different clothes, demands for special food, demands for prayer rooms. Demands that create special rules that would allow Muslims to behave differently.” Where: Hungary. Who: Prime Minister Viktor Orban. What he said: “Islam was never part of Europe. It’s the rule book of another world.” Where: Poland. Who: Former prime minister Jaroslaw Kaczynski. What he said: While talking about the mostly Muslim migrants arriving in Europe, he quipped, “There are already signs of the emergence of very dangerous diseases which haven’t been seen in Europe for a long time: cholera on Greek islands; dysentery in Vienna; various types of parasites, protozoans, which aren’t dangerous in the organisms of these people but which could be dangerous here.” Where: Italy. Who: Matteo Salvini, federal secretary of the Northern League party. What he said: When asked about the election of the first Muslim mayor of London, he replied, “For me it is a worrying sign. … I think of London itself, where there are already some abusive courts applying Islamic law.”
Yes, these people are "Far Right" politicians speaking up for their citizens, you cannot deny them this right. However right or wrong, they are on the playing field in Europe and are seeing the problems 1st hand.They have many people following their views, and unfortunately Europe's "collective brain's" acted in haste, without thinking through the possible backlash of allowing in to many migrants.[url=http://]https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/07/ten-things-outspoken-european-politicians-are-saying-about-isla[/ur l]

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Europe now lebensraum for untermensch

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

I think that term might be a good description of islam.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Perhaps its about time we stopped just accepting religion as a right and thought about what it actually teaches us and how out of date some of its more radical teachings are with the world today. We can't keep having thugs use their religion as a means of forcing their will on the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommo39
Yes, these people are "Far Right" politicians speaking up for their citizens, you cannot deny them this right.

There is a real danger that people who hold strong views on immigration of culturally different people, such as Muslims from undeveloped nations, are "far right". I don't think that they are. You don't need to reject immigration to be "far right", racist or a bad person.

The fact is that there is significant disquiet from the general population of many European countries, who fear (rightly, or wrongly) the impact of accepting huge numbers of people from highly different cultures that are driven by a religion, and which is - in many ways - incompatible with the host culture. Such incompatibilities will lead to ghettoization, segregation and constrain integration - leading to future problems. It may also impact negatively as politicians thrash around trying to find compromise, such as with civil liberties, law, women's rights etc... You have some of these issues in the UK, with segregated classes at schools - like the UK has not struggled over the last hundreds of years for gender equality!

These are legitimate concerns and the politicians who are allowing mass migration have not - to my knowledge - come up with a plan that appeases concerns. They have not demonstrated that they have been successful in the past. Without assurances, people are right to be concerned and to be concerned does not make them "far right".

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

you will note that in my opening comment i used "Conservative and far right", and in my closing comment only used "Far right", my error....

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Thats a bit melodramatic.

Thousands of unarmed immigrants can hardly impose a new political system or regime onto an entire nation.

At the end of the day, these refugees/immigrants who are causing problems are more trouble makers/criminals than anything.

The most effective way to stem mass immigration of Middle Easterners is to stop creating conditions which encourage or force them to leave their native lands in the first place.

And its not new.

For example, millions of people were displaced due to the creation of Israel and shortly thereafter when the West overthrew Iran's government in 1953.

The Iran/Iraq war in which both sides were supported by the US, caused millions to die and flee.

The subsequent attacks on Iraq since then and the modern day attacks on Libya and Syria have caused millions more.

Problem. Reaction. Solution.

edit on 8-6-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
That's a bit over dramatic.

How many extremist Islamists have been elected to public office in Europe?

None?

This is hardly a 'takeover'.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
That's a bit over dramatic.

How many extremist Islamists have been elected to public office in Europe?

None?

This is hardly a 'takeover'.
European leaders are doing their bidding for them. Look at Germany where they are downright happy to commit cultural suicide.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
There are 1.7 Million muslims in Paris. That is more than the population in most cities. Lets just take our blinkers off for a moment.

Unless all of those muslims are prepared to turn completely European in all of their worldviews, I have to assume that they want to keep their muslim ways.

So, what's so bad about keepin their muslim ways? After all, Paris is not yet like the Yemen. Seems like all the muslims are just peaceful.

Well, in writing it looks that way but history SHOULD teach us a thing or two, unless humans have completely changed. Which they haven't and never will. Human behaviour will always be the same, we are slaves to nature. Even if you don't want this, it is a fact.

I don't mind muslims, I detest islam and don't want it where I live. I am not alone in this. The majority of Europeans don't want to be islamists. Please keep that in mind.
We live in a non islam country and I EXPECT not to have to worry about even the possibility that a religion could take over that has no place in the western world.

With that in mind, lets be rational. Meaning that human nature is such that when a group with certain beliefs are 'stranded' in a place that doesn't agree, it WILL absolutely and 100% eventually try and implement certain aspects of their belief into their environment, when a critical mass is reached.

This would be the case with any group and any belief. But we are talking muslims right now.

Humans do this because they feel that their beliefs make them feel 'at home'.

This is especially the case when the surroundings are quite different to their beliefs. Such is the case with muslims in Europe.

There is no argument that once a critical muslim mass is reached, there will be laws and rules made that the majority can agree with. If the majority is muslim, then their laws and their rules will slowly be implied. They will do this in a democratic way by starting to elect muslim MPs or representatives, and it will all go the way that the [muslim ] majority prefers.
First it is implemented in only small areas and then it slowly spreads. If ENOUGH of the group is present.

Secondly, don't underestimate the amount of non muslims who will be converted. Especially women. Especially women who don't get love and appreciation from their own.

This is not speculation, this is human nature and history telling us that it WILL happen.

It's not that muslims [or other groups] have taken over areas that were't muslim [or any other belief] before.

Critical mass is the danger. And where I am standing, we are letting islam walk right in and take over. Not now, not yet, but we are paving the way and it is THAT which makes me glad I am hitting 50 next year and don't have to live in islamic Europe for as long as the next generations.

If anyone tells me the above is not going to happen, because we are christians [well not me. I'm an infidel atheistic woman - muslims fauvorite person], I can't honestly see what christians or anyone else can do apart from growing a backbone and start being as loyal to our 'culture' [beliefs, way of life] as muslims are and stop tolerating religion as a non touchable right.

But that right has been taken from us and we are called 'racist' or 'bigots'.

The doors are open and it's only a matter of time, our weakness is our tolerance.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

The religion is an expansionist one and demands people join it's ranks or suffer upon pain of death in it's most radical form when they start to become the Majority.

The voicing of concerns about the authoritarian mindset of Islam is met by ex Stasi heads in Germany meeting with Zuckerberg to censor people's anti immigrant views via Facebook.

Anyone deciding to speak against mass migration is branded a racist or Islamaphobe or worse....arrested.

So yeah you are correct Islam is the new facism in Europe and it is being allowed to grow in this manner and is being manipulated by the leaders of Europe to bring in a Totalitarian political system that shuts down any critics of it just as much as the SJW'S are being used in America to make everyone scared to speak up for themselves for fear of being branded "Racist".
This will amount to a far right Nationalist movement by the indigenous Christian Europeans and will end in the clash of cultures which will usher in Martial law,Biometrics,Government Internet I.D. to access it and the cashless society all in the guise of fighting terrorism be it the radical Islamists or the far right domestic terrorists.

All done by design.
Problem reaction solution.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN
edit on Jun 18th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join