It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refused to be Sex Slave: 19 Yazidi Girls Burned to Death In Cages

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
a reply to: tommo39

WAIT JUST A MINUTE OKAY.....

Look before you all start getting hot a bothered RELAX. iT'S ALL FAKE. Look 75% of the news stories are fake. 99% of the news stories involving the NWO are faked. So please, even the beheading videos are all fake. And personally anything involving isis in my opinion is fake.

Daesh has been conducting genocide to Yazidi people and they have been for some time. Racial genocide? Why because ISIS(others) say they are "devil worshipers".

The Iraqi ethnic and religious minority descends from some of the region’s most ancient roots and face executions for a reputation as ‘devil worshippers’

Their religion;

The ancient religion is rumoured to have been founded by an 11th century Ummayyad sheikh, and is derived from Zoroastrianism (an ancient Persian faith founded by a philosopher), Christianity and Islam. The religion has taken elements from each, ranging from baptism (Christianity) to circumcision (Islam) to reverence of fire as a manifestation from God (derived from Zoroastrianism) and yet remains distinctly non-Abrahamic. This derivative quality has often led the Yazidis to be referred to as a sect.

The breaking news made everything from Google News and Mirror UK to numerous ME sites.

Isis is the see eye ahh's proxy army. But they're the 'FAKE BAD GUYS". Therefore of course they're doing atrocities that no one has ever actually seen to any degree that's truthful and verifiable. So please, don't believe any of it. It's all fake!!!

Yeah, so, it doesn't mean everything you hear is faked.

More recent-2014,

Gruesome images of brutally slain people have emerged in the past week, as local officials say that at least 500 Yazidis, including 40 children, have been killed, and many more have been threatened with death. Roughly 130,000 residents of the Yazidi stronghold of Sinjar have fled to Dohuk, in Iraqi Kurdistan to the north, or to Irbil.

In the past,

Under Ottoman rule in the 18th and 19th centuries alone, the Yazidis were subject to 72 genocidal massacres. More recently in 2007, hundreds of Yazidis were killed as a spate of car bombs ripped through their stronghold in northern Iraq.

Source
edit on 7-6-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I found this documentary to be informative in regards to Lebanon....

The Green Prince

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

If we see a large number of Muslims denouncing this, maybe one could make the case that this isn't acceptable to them. So far, not seeing that.

There will be justice, though.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

It's all lies. It's all fake. It's just propaganda to incite war

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

If we see a large number of Muslims denouncing this
So true, i was expecting a backlash from ATS muslims, but alas NONE.....maybe they know what their muslim brothers have done is barbaric and against human nature,and are ashamed to admit it.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
no one was burned in any cages people. It's all bs

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

If you continue to "trash and troll" this subject i will inform the mods....up to you

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: burgerbuddy

It's also illegal and immoral.

Illegal how? What law would be broken?

Immoral? According to whom?

Who's to say what happens in the fog of war?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Savagery and madness is what defines these people.I wish we would put them out of everyone's misery soon.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

These savages are as Muslim as the Westboro Baptist Church is Christian.

Problem there is that the Westboro Baptist Church is a bunch of jackasses with signs, and muslims keep exploding and murdering.

Oh goodness, we have the Westboro jackasses! They hold signs!

Islam is a GLOBAL problem. It needs to be treated as a threat

Swills allegiance should speak volumes.

Swills, ARE YOU A MUSLIM? Go have fun in the ME and send some pictures.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommo39
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

If we see a large number of Muslims denouncing this
So true, i was expecting a backlash from ATS muslims, but alas NONE.....maybe they know what their muslim brothers have done is barbaric and against human nature,and are ashamed to admit it.

I had hopes. Always see apologists in threads of different sorts, but when it comes to this, crickets!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This seems like a rapidly evolving caste system, where people may be from the same place and share the same religion, but are vastly different in how they are treated. For every one of them who says it was an outrage there are probably three who say they got what they deserved (for being lower caste and duly subjected to this sort of thing).

One of the earmark definitions of a sociopath is that he believes not only does he have the right to do something horrific like this, but he has the obligation to do so. It is his purpose to purge those he believes do not deserve to survive. He does not see them as human, but multi-celled organisms he can do with as he pleases. And he believes he should be rewarded for doing so.

Sound familiar? It should. It's coming to a town near you...if it isn't there already...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
This news made me a little sick to the stomach. Why do the Muslims put up with these people? If I was a Muslim, I would go jihad against them for destroying the reputation and security of the Muslim world.

I know. Someone brought up the Westboro Baptist Church. There were people who stood up to them when they were disrupting soldiers funerals, but moderate Muslims are doing nothing to disrupt ISIS.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Problem there is that the Westboro Baptist Church is a bunch of jackasses with signs, and muslims keep exploding and murdering.

Oh goodness, we have the Westboro jackasses! They hold signs!

Islam is a GLOBAL problem. It needs to be treated as a threat

Swills allegiance should speak volumes.

Swills, ARE YOU A MUSLIM? Go have fun in the ME and send some pictures.

Are these xians representatives of the whole christianity ?

A Muslim man had been murdered here a few days ago, by Christians. His limbs were hacked off. Then one of the crowd ate the flesh in a public demonstration of cannibalism...
Camera phones had captured the crime. The pictures show a charred and dismembered body being dragged through the street by a screaming mob. A man held a severed leg and bit down into it....
People started attacking him, kicking him. They smashed a rock against his head. They kept going even after he was dead."
He went on: "They set the body on fire. There were about 20 youths. They cut a whole leg off. Then one of them started to eat it. He bit into it four times and swallowed. It was raw, not burned
www.bbc.com...

Are they ?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I know. Someone brought up the Westboro Baptist Church. There were people who stood up to them when they were disrupting soldiers funerals, but moderate Muslims are doing nothing to disrupt ISIS.

Moderate xians are doing nothing to stop the savage acts committed by their fellow xians in the Central African Republic.

And by the way, who do you think is fighting against Isis in Syria if it's not the muslims ?
edit on 9-6-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join