It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHeMtRails In Kentucky

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold
And maybe some persistent contrails.

There's no maybe, there are plenty of persistent trails in the video, indeed they are chemical included and no escaping that, or as to how harmful they may be...certainly not benign but, by just looking tells you nothing about a concerted spraying operation going on, absolutely nothing. However all is not lost, currently in the UK, aircraft are being asked to maintain a lower altitude overland in the hope of avoiding any trails forming. I see no reason why airlines in the vast US continent or anywhere else for that matter, should not be pressurized to do the same, purely from the point of view that trails are blocking the Sun....no doubt about that either, while we need the Sun for our well being.
Thus far as I see it, the whacko stuff is solely in the hands of governments and the military, and if they want to do something, they will do it, and have done it before with a rationale that has no conscience, only an excuse.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I don't organize or coordinate (or even regularly speak with) any other members here. I have better things to do.

Some seem to think we meet in a war room and go over tactics on dealing with chemtrail believers...it really is amazing.

War room, eh? Sounds fun...Will there be refreshments, or is it B.Y.O.B.?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: brykc14

I've been wondering about the Jet Stream, and how it has become highly "erratic" compared to what it was in the past. I live in the Chicago area, and it seems contrails used to dissipate/"blow away" quickly, but it seems more and more that they don't. I lean toward "chemtrails" just being contrails, but it seems as though something is different over the past 20 years. Could it be the jet stream no longer spending most of it's time moving more or less straight across W to E has changed up the way the atmosphere above us moves?

Just wondering - I feel as though there is a mundane explanation, I just haven't figured it out exactly yet.

Do you ever wonder why weathermen are quite happy to mention the jetstream in their forecasts, but almost never ever mention the Gulf stream?

When I went to school I was taught that these two forces work together..one modifies the other.

Just keep looking my friend!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Mention of chemtrails on ATS immediately draws organized coordinated attacks from the same handful of members time after time.

You mean the members who don't believe chemtrails are real. Who else would you expect it from?

Seems like a very odd thing to post.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I've been wondering about the Jet Stream, and how it has become highly "erratic" compared to what it was in the past. I live in the Chicago area, and it seems contrails used to dissipate/"blow away" quickly, but it seems more and more that they don't. I lean toward "chemtrails" just being contrails, but it seems as though something is different over the past 20 years. Could it be the jet stream no longer spending most of it's time moving more or less straight across W to E has changed up the way the atmosphere above us moves?

Just wondering - I feel as though there is a mundane explanation, I just haven't figured it out exactly yet.

Do you ever wonder why weathermen are quite happy to mention the jetstream in their forecasts, but almost never ever mention the Gulf stream?

When I went to school I was taught that these two forces work together..one modifies the other.

Because the Gulf stream doesn't really change whereas the jet stream meanders making a huge difference (in the UK at least) to the weather? Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: dogstar23

New engines. Higher bypass, more efficient, more contrails.

Thank you Zaph - I meant to add some of that in as other possibilities. It's reasonable to think, "something has changed." What's not reasonable is to automatically ignore the list of possibilities, such as new engines, etc. At one point, I started believing in chemtrails because I knew what I was seeing was different than what I'd seen as a kid - I finally came around to realize there may well be a legitimate (or multiple legitimate) explanations I hadn't yet considered. I think the shock of realizing the change may be what leads many to see something nefarious in their skies changing.

More and better information = more and better understanding.

Thanks again

Paying attention to things makes a big difference too

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

War room, eh? Sounds fun...Will there be refreshments, or is it B.Y.O.B.?

There will be a full refreshment bar with drinks and food.

Next month we open the new War Room with even newer anti chemtrail super computers...life is good as a chemtrail denier.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold
And maybe some persistent contrails.

There's no maybe, there are plenty of persistent trails in the video, indeed they are chemical included and no escaping that, or as to how harmful they may be...certainly not benign but, by just looking tells you nothing about a concerted spraying operation going on, absolutely nothing. However all is not lost, currently in the UK, aircraft are being asked to maintain a lower altitude overland in the hope of avoiding any trails forming. I see no reason why airlines in the vast US continent or anywhere else for that matter, should not be pressurized to do the same, purely from the point of view that trails are blocking the Sun....no doubt about that either, while we need the Sun for our well being.
Thus far as I see it, the whacko stuff is solely in the hands of governments and the military, and if they want to do something, they will do it, and have done it before with a rationale that has no conscience, only an excuse.

You are aware that while the trails you see might not be as plentiful, the chemical exhaust will still be just as nasty and just as plentiful as it was, perhaps a bit more due to the planes having to use a bit more fuel to keep from making the trails?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Maybe because they are not both in the atmosphere. The subtropical jet stream get mentioned at times.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

Because the Gulf stream doesn't really change whereas the jet stream meanders making a huge difference (in the UK at least) to the weather? Just a thought.

Like I said one modifies the other. Now the gulf stream did get a biggish hit in 2010 because of the big oil spill in the gulf, since then there has been a scramble by scientists pushing the meltwater theory due to 'GW' that will bring colder winters back to this part of the world. So no matter what way you spin it, the gulf stream has changed, and that, it seems is official. To me then, weathermen should factor in the gulf stream behaviour, when they mention the jet stream on our screens. Since I am English, I know pretty well about the weather here, and the effects upon it, but thanks anyway.
edit on 7-6-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

Like I said one modifies the other. Now the gulf stream did get a biggish hit in 2010 because of the big oil spill in the gulf, since then there has been a scramble by scientists pushing the meltwater theory due to 'GW' that will bring colder winters back to this part of the world. So no matter what way you spin it, the gulf stream has changed, and that, it seems is official. To me then, weathermen should factor in the gulf stream behaviour, when they mention the jet stream on our screens. Since I am English, I know pretty well about the weather here, and the effects upon it, but thanks anyway.

Short term vs long term. Yes the gulf stream modifies the weather and yes it is changing. Not the big changes we see week to week or day to day in the jet stream though and the big swings in the weather those changes bring.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

You are aware that while the trails you see might not be as plentiful, the chemical exhaust will still be just as nasty and just as plentiful as it was, perhaps a bit more due to the planes having to use a bit more fuel to keep from making the trails?

That goes without saying and irrelevant to what I was saying...IOW, you can't tell if an aircraft is spraying something covertly that has a defined secretive purpose, or that it is just carrying out the function of passenger carying and engine output. That works both ways, nobody can tell.
dogstar23 seems to have an intuitive mind, a commendable quality which allows for more than just dogma to be rammed down one's throat from those who actually know no more than anyone else when it comes to looking at a white line in the sky.

edit on 7-6-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

That goes without saying and irrelevant to what I was saying...IOW, you can't tell if an aircraft is spraying something covertly that has a defined secretive purpose, or that it is just carrying out the function of passenger carying and engine output. That works both ways, nobody can tell.
dogstar23 seems to have an intuitive mind, a commendable quality which allows for more than just dogma to be rammed down one's throat from those who actually know no more than anyone else when it comes to looking at a white line in the sky.

Yup, the only thing that can be said for certain is those white lines in the sky left by planes sure do look an awful lot like contrails. Glad you agree.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Not the big changes we see week to week or day to day in the jet stream though and the big swings in the weather those changes bring.

It should be pointed out that it is not the jet stream which produces weather.

Contrary to popular belief, the jet stream does not "cause" weather conditions of a certain type to occur. Its existence is instead the result of certain weather conditions (a large temperature contrast between two air masses).

www.weatherquestions.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: brykc14
Actually there have been studies done just google it. They are spraying Aluminium Oxide.

Unless you can come up with a source for that I am going to say that you are spouting absolute claptrap and you haven't got the faintest clue what you're bleating about.

And for the record Contrails dissipate after a few of minutes, not spread and get larger and stay visible for hours. I live close to an airport I see many planes everyday and I know what contrails look like and these are not contrails.

And, for the record, I bet you haven't got the slightest idea why.

Go on, enlighten me as to why a contrail cannot persist, while an identical cirrus cloud can. Also, please do explain to me what the link is between being near an airport and seeing contrails?

You really don't know how those statements prove you have no idea what your talking about, do you?

Still, at least your silliness amuses me.
edit on 7-6-2016 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Another fun learning experience:

Mention of chemtrails on ATS immediately draws organized coordinated attacks from the same handful of members time after time.

There IS something to it.

"Chemtrails do not exist"

Absolute nonsense.

Change the record mate. If THATS your proof, that we all speak out against stupid concepts and lies, then you are a fool.

Why don't you try telling us what we have said that wrong...i dare you. I dare you to show us how we are wrong. I know you won't, you come in, call us shills and now will run away, like all chammies. Boring

If THATS your proof, that we all speak owegainst stupid concepts and lies, then you are a fool.

"We!" Interesting.

Contrails simply didn't last more than a few minutes before the 1990's. It was normal to see them disappear quickly. So I can understand if the younger audience find it difficult to accept. What is seen today in the sky, would seem normal to them. Nothing strange at all to them, that a plane will produce a contrail that will spread across the entire sky lasting for hours and hours. Not strange at all?
But the contrails of today are nothing like contrails of the past. This simply didn't occur back then like they do now. That coupled up with the fact that these planes today, fly at peculiar angles and flight paths producing these vapours. Seems worthy of further investigation. How could anyone of sound mind flatly refuse to want to investigate further the evidence and claim the contrails are simply water vapour trails? It not logical unless you have an agenda.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheInfiniteFantastic

Contrails simply didn't last more than a few minutes before the 1990's.
False. One example (there are many others) from 1970:

The spreading out of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight. Often, when persistent conditions exist from 25,000 to 40,000ft, several long contrails increase in number and gradually merge into an almost solid interlaced sheet.

journals.ametsoc.org...

It was normal to see them disappear quickly.
Yes. It still is common to see them disappear quickly. But if the atmospheric conditions allow it, they last longer and even spread out.

How could anyone of sound mind flatly refuse to want to investigate further the evidence and claim the contrails are simply water vapour trails?
They are not water vapor, water vapor is invisible. They are clouds composed of frozen water crystals (ice). They are, for all intents and purposes, the same as cirrus clouds. Except that the bit of water vapor provided by airplane exhaust triggers their formation.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheInfiniteFantastic

Yes they did. There are hundreds of pictures out there of contrails that were around long after the aircraft that left them were gone from the area. In WWII aircraft were flying into their own contrails coming back from missions hours later. Scientists have been studying them for decades.

There are books back to the 1940s that talk about contrails persisting for hours and spreading out to become a cloud layer.

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheInfiniteFantastic

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Another fun learning experience:

There IS something to it.

"Chemtrails do not exist"

Absolute nonsense.

Change the record mate. If THATS your proof, that we all speak out against stupid concepts and lies, then you are a fool.

Why don't you try telling us what we have said that wrong...i dare you. I dare you to show us how we are wrong. I know you won't, you come in, call us shills and now will run away, like all chammies. Boring

If THATS your proof, that we all speak owegainst stupid concepts and lies, then you are a fool.

"We!" Interesting.

Contrails simply didn't last more than a few minutes before the 1990's. It was normal to see them disappear quickly. So I can understand if the younger audience find it difficult to accept. What is seen today in the sky, would seem normal to them. Nothing strange at all to them, that a plane will produce a contrail that will spread across the entire sky lasting for hours and hours. Not strange at all?
But the contrails of today are nothing like contrails of the past. This simply didn't occur back then like they do now. That coupled up with the fact that these planes today, fly at peculiar angles and flight paths producing these vapours. Seems worthy of further investigation. How could anyone of sound mind flatly refuse to want to investigate further the evidence and claim the contrails are simply water vapour trails? It not logical unless you have an agenda.

Im 41. I remember some contrails lasting.

Peculiar angles and flight paths? Seems worthy of further investigation...but you didnt do that did you? You could have, exceptionally easily. But you didnt.

You had a bare minimal amount of work to do to get things started and come to us with some information...but you couldnt even be bothered to do that.

Well done mate

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

If you are worried by "chemtrails" just spray vinegar into the air.

Vinegar...is there nothing it can't do?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join