It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Hillary Clinton has to go to jail!': Donald the counter-puncher clobbers Hillary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Donald Trump responded to Hillary's attacks yesterday by saying she must go to jail for her email scandal !!

He also said her speech against him was like Sominex, suggesting she was boring.

The Hillary scandal(s) are going to be her weak point before this is over with.

Hillary's Campaign so far is weak when explaining the State Department report from last week that exposed many lies she has been telling.

Trump will take advantage of the whole thing.

'Hillary Clinton has to go to jail!': Donald the counter-puncher clobbers his Democratic challenger over her classified emails as he says watching her anti-Trump speech was 'like taking Sominex'

Donald Trump said Thursday night that Hillary Clinton 'has to go to jail' for her actions in a classified email scandal that has dogged her for the entire year she's been a presidential candidate.

The Democratic Party's front-runner delivered a blistering speech earlier in the day that was billed ass a foreign policy address but ended up as a lengthy indictment of Trump as an uncontrollable risk to national security.

Trump, the Republicans' presumptive nominee, called it 'a phony hit job,' and announced that 'she's guilty as hell.'

He spoke for an hour in San Jose, California, alternating between clobbering Clinton as a morally compromised candidate and berating her for being too boring to watch.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
You know, one of the reasons I wish for Trump to become the president of the US, is to see if he's going to be just another puppet, or is he his own man.

If he is, then we should be expecting hillary to end up in jail, otherwise I doubt that's going to happen if things don't drastically change.
edit on 554k2016Fridayam014 by Nikola014 because: poor english

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Kinda funny ;-) I think though good ole Donald is painting a bullseye on his back. I wouldn't put it past Killary or her crazy supporters to retire him, with extreme prejudice. If she does get indicted, should be before the convention or it'll be a real mess. No organized Dem candidate might mean obama throws the election.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The Long List of Lies she has told about her private server has given her no place to hide.

The more public examination she gets on this the better.

Mr.Paglianos testimony and immunity deal will help people decide how much of her "excuses" to believe.

I hope Loretta Lynch is watching this closely and that she decides that saving Mrs.Clinton is not going to be possible this time...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Her husband lies about another woman, and he's gone in a scandal.
She lies about national security, and she gets nominated?

I love US politics!

Edit: I do want her to win though, only so it can be said that two presidents have slept with eachother.

edit on 3-6-2016 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If Trump gets a little education on what she has done and classification law Hillary will be in big trouble. The media covers Trump, the media will cover him calling her out on this.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Kinda funny ;-) I think though good ole Donald is painting a bullseye on his back. I wouldn't put it past Killary or her crazy supporters to retire him, with extreme prejudice. If she does get indicted, should be before the convention or it'll be a real mess. No organized Dem candidate might mean obama throws the election.

Cheers - Dave

I have been saying that from the get go. If Trump IS the threat to the elite they are acting out as to him to be, then I can assure you the globalists will whack him! Will it be before the election or after.

My money is on before.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

She suits orange too, not only that but she'll get an open cell with all the trimmings - can you imagine being the Prison Director with Ol' Billy boy keeping a close eye on the family business on the outside.

I just hope she remembers that snitches get stitches.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Im convinced most Trump support stems from the fact that people want chaos. Goes in line with folks who want the world to end.

Is that all of you? No. Am I saying you want the world to end? No. But I do have a follow up question....

If another candidate ( R or D or I) was endorsed by BOTH Vladimir Putin AND North Korea, wouldn't you be up in arms over the insanity of such supporters???

Its June and all our two candidates seem to be able to accomplish are twitter wars

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

If another candidate ( R or D or I) was endorsed by BOTH Vladimir Putin AND North Korea, wouldn't you be up in arms over the insanity of such supporters???

Can't say for sure, but I think they support Trump because he says he would bring back american troops who are stationed all around the globe, under false claim of defending the US and democracy in the world. Would you rather have them stay, and fight for the selfish interests of the few?

I would like to add that they might be supporting Trump because he seems to be anti establishment, and he speaks his mind, and is not just a puppet.

Why do I seem to be more concerned about the future of the US, than the people who are actually living there...

edit on 530k2016Fridayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I could never understand how trump supporters think, I am very confident that Hillary supporters don't have the capacity to think at all

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Yet all the violence and protests and demonstrations are coming from anti-Trump organizations.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I would love to see the documentation that backs up that statement.

McCain argued that he had the experience and maturity to be president, and that Obama did not. This strategy involved contrasting his own lengthy record of military and public service with Obama's short resume. Moreover, McCain used his military and political record to argue that he was a dedicated public servant who put his country above his party or his personal interests. McCain especially emphasized his considerable experience in national security matters, stating that Obama's inexperience in this area would be dangerous for the nation.

www.icpsr.umich.edu...

It seems you are taking a page from the losing strategy of McCain in 2008.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see who the VP candidates will be for both. I mean if the new ellected prez gets suicided or jailed, the next in line can scoop Potus.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Obviously Hillary is weak-- I mean, servile.

Thats why the muckie mucks like her.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Can you explain why you would think that or who told you that opinion?

There is currently only one candidate that flat out wants more war and bigger war. Hillary has stated it time and time again. Her intentions are clear, she wants to destroy things. Trump has repeated time and time again his intentions to end the current war with ISIS, avoid future wars and scale back our military aggression in areas where it doesn't need to be aggressive.

We already know for a fact that North Korea likes Hillary in office. North Korean government has been very happy with Hillary's (and Obama's) complete failure policy of dealing with NK. Yes, Hillary likely has an end game for that. She wants to go to war with NK most likely, but no one knows when or how. It's very disturbing.

So we can assume they endorse Trump to scare Americans away from voting for him. Who the hell would want to vote for the NK supporters candidate? NK certainly does not want someone like Trump in the white house.

Russia is still a world power whether we like it or not. Things haven't been going to smoothly in that area for some time now. I don't really care who Putin endorses, but maybe if he happens to like someone we elect, some progress can be made over there which doesn't involve extreme violence.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yet all the violence and protests and demonstrations are coming from anti-Trump organizations.

Pre-emptive based on the open threats of an insane candidate. When you promise the world as soon as you take power that you're going to torture, murder, mass deport, silence the opposing media, nuclear arm the world, target people based on religion, and support war crimes--- EXPECT violent opposition.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
S&F

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: [post=20806743]bknapple32[/post

"Why do I seem to be more concerned about the future of the US, than the people who are actually living there..."
Because my friend, mind control works.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
Her husband lies about another woman, and he's gone in a scandal.
She lies about national security, and she gets nominated?

I love US politics!

Edit: I do want her to win though, only so it can be said that two presidents have slept with eachother.

No proof that Bill ever slept with Hill. Chelsea was fathered by Web Hubbell.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join