It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killer drug Fentanyl

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
“ ...is approximately 80 to 100 times more potent than morphine and roughly 40 to 50 times more potent than pharmaceutical grade (100% pure) heroin.[13][14]

There are some opioids that are even stronger. Sufentanil is one - it's 10x stronger than fentanyl. And some new designer opiates are stronger than that.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

“ ...is approximately 80 to 100 times more potent than morphine and roughly 40 to 50 times more potent than pharmaceutical grade (100% pure) heroin.[13][14]

There are some opioids that are even stronger. Sufentanil is one - it's 10x stronger than fentanyl. And some new designer opiates are stronger than that.

Really!

That's scary...I'm sure there for sale under the table

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I thought I had entered Paradise. I’m riding down the street, whistlin

Had my medic give me something like amphetamines once in the military, had the same experience. Don't know what it was, but I was a happy panda for about eight hours, and worked like a mule on top of it. Wasn't tweaky and jumpy like I see people on meth. This stuff was a lot smoother and less wall bouncy.

Told them I never wanted it again.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Too bad it has to go away...

I guess in reality well have to go to heaven to get stuff like that and not pay for it.

8 hours, I could believe you.

When I was kid I took some amphs too and read THE WHOLE DICTIONARY in one night

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join