It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for mediums, psychics, believers, demonologists or anyone in that line of work...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CushingBlk

WEll, there is only one "truth" and many different windows (so to say) to look out at it. Windows is a symbol for religions.

However, you are correct...you can get off track and have what you think is faith and really it is controlled by a demon or evil entity.

This is what I believe happens with (what I call) "wannabe christians". They claim to be Christian, however, they hate and are very miserable people to be around. Reincarnation is based on intent...so many of them I do not believe have ill intent bc that is just their ignorance, how they were raised. However, I still believe you have a choice...to love and not judge...and they are neglecting that decision. How they come back into their next life not so sure.

For ex. I would suspect that a mean christian lady who made lots of money off of her church then shooed homeless people off her doorstep and endulged herself in gluttony eating the finest foods may come back as a sickly woman who is pitied on. However, the ones in ignorant bliss who do not hurt anyone may just stay that way..., the devil is doing a pretty good job building up his army

edit on 8-6-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

What are you basing this knowledge of reincarnation on? I'm not aware of anywhere that outlines the rules. If you heard it from a spirit or someone who heard from a spirit I question whether this is true or just more deception. As for the cranky, greedy Christian lady the truth is all she needs is grace from Jesus to be saved. You ask and it's done, period, you don't have to earn anything the way Catholics believe.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I am a self-acclaimed reincarnation enthusiast and study many books about. This is my conclusion, based on what the eastern world calls facts.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

that the " medium " is full of shiite

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

And what of the reincarnation of Jesus who is the one historical figure who we "know" has been reincarnated. Which eastern person has been reincarnated and documented in History. Why does everyone go somewhere else to find the answers to these questions when we have REAL examples of this right in front of us?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

All the Lamas have documented reincarnations, there is a system to find them when they are 4-5 yrs old, then they start teaching them of Buddhism. Do they ever get the wrong one? Im not sure, but I think its possible. Most of them always become enlightened Lamas but they do have a choice...I believe one left to become a rockstar in England or something like that.

There are amazing documentaries on this and its why I became interested.
"Unmistaken Child" is one of them.

But its not just Lamas that get reincarnated...we all do. We just don't get "found" as the lamas do.

Reincarnation is an everyday accepted part of nature in the eastern world just as flower bulbs grow, die, come back next season.

edit on 9-6-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This is extremely sad, the Chinese govt is trying to interfere with the reincarnation of the Lamas

"The Dalai Lama turns 80 in July, and as he has advanced in years, he and the Chinese government have both probably kept in mind the example of the succession of Panchen Lama, another senior figure in Tibetan Buddhism. After the 10th Panchen Lama died in 1989, the Dalai Lama confirmed a boy in Tibet as the next reincarnation in 1995. But the Chinese government hid away that boy and his parents and installed its own choice as the Panchen Lama. The Dalai Lama has indicated that he does not want to experience the same fate."

www.nytimes.com...

The reincarnation of the Dalai Lamas master was already interrupted, and they appointed their own "reincarnated master", and now they are going to do it when the Dalai Lama dies.

These are NOT the real reincarnations, just China's attempt to control Buddhism.
edit on 9-6-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity In my experience, Spirit will show itself as we here in this plain of existence remember the Ancestral Soul being when we last saw them alive physically.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Perhaps it just symbolizes the time that has passed since this person has crossed.
Kind of like digging up "old news"
Spirits are weird, and they can give some strange symbolism sometimes.

Is just a thought.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: psychicmom
a reply to: veracity In my experience, Spirit will show itself as we here in this plain of existence remember the Ancestral Soul being when we last saw them alive physically.

I cannot see spirits, my neighbor can...she has never met him. He died over 30 yes ago. I think its her perception of him.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Perhaps it just symbolizes the time that has passed since this person has crossed.
Kind of like digging up "old news"
Spirits are weird, and they can give some strange symbolism sometimes.

Is just a thought.

Also, the psychic can read into them strangely

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

That is why many psychics only tell you what they see, not what it means, because they are not sure either.
Giving an opinion on their own reading can taint the meaning.
SO it is best to just tell you what was seen, and maybe later on, it will have a meaning,
often times to verify it was a legit reading.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

What does it mean when a ghost / spirit ages on the other side as we do in this day and time on earth.

For example, someone dies with a full head of hair, then 30 years later they are seen by a medium as balding.

let me insert a word in your OP...to set up the question that you are really asking

...What does it mean when a ghost / spirit (apparently) ages on the other side...

A. a persons' spirit does not 'age' -> It has became timeless until the final Judgement
B. the 'spirit' contacted is an imposter denizen from hades, seeking to delude
C. recall in scripture: Jesus resurrected but was not recognized by the community of 'Brethern' & it took Doubting Thomas to get convinced that the person was indeed the crucified Jesus the maverick Teacher, having wounds from the crucifixion

the psychic or channeled medium that you worked with most likely did not have a visual image projected into her mind... she likely created the image from the clues and impressions from the spirit entity's aura or presence...the medium may have misinterpreted the impressions or empathic signals from the spirit entity...

there are many possibilities...including the possibility that the deceased person had full hair at death but during the mortuary proceedings and burial preparations had the head of hair shaved off (unknown to the family) so the mortician could sell the hair for a wig for money on-the-side ... kind of morbid but things do get twisted sometimes....

peace be to you

edit on th30147310652405152016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I am fascinated by the last possibility.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join