It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EL BUSTED: Telemundo caught staging #NeverTrump Mexicans for camera shot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: xuenchen

A picture is worth a thousand words.

This "lady" is wearing a hat that says "Make America Mexico again". These are Democrat supported La Raza people who's goals include taking America for Mexico.

VIDEO: ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTER SPITS ON ASIAN-AMERICAN TRUMP SUPPORTER

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
Pyrrho

Cuz Merica caint be home to no brownfolk, right Clem!

More like Cuz Mexico is trying to annex the South west united states.......so the white Spanish types from Mexico are sending up the little brown people.....who are not even from here, never lived there ect.....to do the work of their subjugators in Mexico who are the ones really living on their ancestral homeland.
edit on 29-5-2016 by Logarock because: mn

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Yes its passive aggressive invasion guilt tripping with the Yankee Go Home and all! From folks that cant even claim SW US as ancestral and are being tooled by their white Spanish and US lib overlords while the american people pay for it! Talk about keep someone down on the plantation!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: mOjOm

Flags represent Nations. So without an explanation for what they have that flag for. It pretty much means, "Hey, We are The Nation of Mexico and We are Invading your Nation on behalf of Mexico."

Uh oh. The Irish have invaded New York.

Oh well my good ATS man, the Irish haven't been saying make America Ireland now have they?

Good post though, the column for "are other ethnicity's flying a flag" gets a check.

But like other scenarios in other threads on ATS. The meat of this is different from these various obfuscating tangents being observed. The flag waving foreigners who live here celebrating their past and invaders who are ready for conquest are two different entities in most peoples thought process.
edit on 29-5-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Maybe slightly off topic. Just as the people say i work with in my environmentalist job who are from places literally from all walks of life and foreign lands including the middle east, (paraphrasing) they "came here to escape the life they were in for a better life that they love living and can't see the America haters who live here making any sense". The way of life where people are respectful to each other where they can feel safe to raise their children, of course before very recent times That is why they came. People can be themselves in America but you don't get to keep this opportunity to be truly free by turning it into the same hell that made you move here.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
what i see: guy walks up and calls a group of people liars. They take exception to being called fakes and liars, and turn their ire on him.

Isn't that how its supposed to work? Someone calls me a liar, i get pretty pissed. Mostly because I take a lot of heat for telling the truth, ill be damned if i will be called a liar, too.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Ever wonder why, if Trump is such a racist and anti-immigration, we never see Japanese or Chinese or Russian or French or German or Swedish or Brasilian or Italian or Irish flags and protesters at his rallies?

I can't imagine. Could it be that he's been pandering to white nationalist sentiments by implying that most people coming to the country from MEXICO are drug dealing criminals and rapists (but hey, he assumes "some" are good people too). Did he say that about Japanese, Chinese, Russian, French, German, Swedish, Brazilian, Italian or Irish immigrants, illegal or not?

Nope? Why would he do that? That wold be useless. Firstly, the white nationalist sentiment he's tapping into doesn't care how many white Europeans are in the US or what their immigration status is. Secondly, "Yellow Peril" is so 19th century, fear mongering with Chinese people or Japanese people doesn't have the impact it did historically.

Ever wonder why people who haven't lost their minds refer to Trump and his supporters as authoritarians? (Not that they're alone but still, by far the worst.) It's because Trump so overtly foments the fear and the hate and then in the next breath promises to do whatever it takes to make the people feel safe including putting millions of Americans under un-Constitutional surveillance beyond the un-Constitutional surveillance we're all already under so that another group will "feel safer."
edit on 2016-5-29 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
what i see: guy walks up and calls a group of people liars. They take exception to being called fakes and liars, and turn their ire on him.

Isn't that how its supposed to work? Someone calls me a liar, i get pretty pissed. Mostly because I take a lot of heat for telling the truth, ill be damned if i will be called a liar, too.

you could interpret it that way but he looked to me to be pointing out the Telemundo reporter was posing his shot to make sure the political statement they made was not harmed by holding that flag upside down. Clearly, being a part of the news instead of reporting is what the OP was sharing. Their ignorance of the flag just shows their possible ignorance of the cause they purported to be championing. IMHO they are championing putting down Trump's and most citizens of the USA's opposition to immigration of conquest without consent of the host country.

I will probably vote Libertarian again for the 5th election in a row, just to clarify. But I do see Trump is more desirable than Hillary or Bernie in the lesser of evils columns.

Voted Clinton for POTUS the 1st term....
edit on 29-5-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2016 by Justoneman because: to clarify

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

par for the course in news, though.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

par for the course in news, though.

But par or not it is an issue of honesty and the true reasons for action by activist who appear hell bent on destroying what has made it possible for people to be truly FREE !! Cooperation of all who live here in the rule of law makes this place work. The powerful self important leaders of the Left and the RINO's are pushing us toward extinction as a free people and the little people have had enough.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

And then he high fived them all.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname
a reply to: Pyrrho

Wow, that is the single most easily debunked oppositional statement ever; What do you do for an encore? I have an equal and opposite response for your articulate comment: Yep.

OK. Care to explain or provide some logical reasoning for that claim?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I bet the native Americans feel just the same.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He was getting them to put the flag right side up.... Check the flag HERE and then view from about 30 seconds into the video

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: mOjOm

Flags represent Nations. So without an explanation for what they have that flag for. It pretty much means, "Hey, We are The Nation of Mexico and We are Invading your Nation on behalf of Mexico."

Uh oh. The Irish have invaded New York.

Good Grief.

The ONLY reason ST. Patricks day is so popular is because EVERYONE uses it as an excuse to get drunk.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I highly doubt that. They were being conquered, slaughtered. Quite a different situation. We're not facing a superior armed force here, we're talking about our own people trying to destroy the country from within.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I don't disagree on the fact we are being sold out..I can't blame the people coming here for a better life though..been happening since the Mayflower.
Peace

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyrrho

originally posted by: notmyrealname

Wow, that is the single most easily debunked oppositional statement ever; What do you do for an encore? I have an equal and opposite response for your articulate comment: Yep.

OK. Care to explain or provide some logical reasoning for that claim?

Your argument (i.e. response) consisted of a one word retort "Nope". This response is what prompted me to respond to your lazy attempt at having a discussion.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

When a journalist asks people to do certain things and then reports on it, he is not reporting the news he is directing or creating it. When someone call this out, it is called making a truthful observation. If that truthful observation is called being a liar, there truly nothing left to defend in this country.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

When a journalist asks people to do certain things and then reports on it, he is not reporting the news he is directing or creating it.

What exactly would be deceitful about this picture? Was there not a protest? Were these people not legitimate protesters, protesting at said protest of their own volition? Did the photographer provide them with props?

So this is "staged" because they stopped marching long enough to pose for a picture?

This has got to be one of the most absurd threads on ATS to get this many flags in 2016 and that's really saying something.

When someone call this out, it is called making a truthful observation.

Ironically, by mischaracterizing the photograph as "staged" which implies some sort of deceit — deceit which did't exist — the person doing that mischaracterization is the one being deceitful and is therefore... wait for it... a liar.

If that truthful observation is called being a liar, there truly nothing left to defend in this country.

Yeah no thanks, I don't coddle self-delusional ignoramuses no matter how many melodramatic pleas are made.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join