It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ's Face Appears in Stain.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: saidative

originally posted by: akushla99

originally posted by: saidative

originally posted by: akushla99
Seriously?

Appearing in a vegetable stain? That's the best that can be done by the king of kings?

...or a tortilla, or a dogs butt, or a piece of toast, or a pizza...seriously?

How about a Facebook profile? Yeah, maybe not...Direct email address? Yeah, sorry...Here, have a stain...

Å99

Well, it's not like it's actually Him, just a message from Him. I take it to mean that he's not white, because of the nostril.

In the Bible, the Lord put weird hand writing on the wall. Nobody could even read it, but Daniel. At least with an image, you can see what it is. The writing on the wall must of just looked like non-sense. But it wasn't. Actually, you have to know that the LORD can speak through anything. Otherwise you're limiting Him and looking to certain objects too much. Prophetic stuff happens all the time, Breh. It's not just the "Stain", it's the whole story too.

...and you say all this with a straight face, Breh?

How about - in 3D widescreen curved plasma sensurround, or plastered on the technicolor moving billboards of any modern metropolis...a mass take-over of social media on the interwebs...

...no...

toast
dogs butts
tortillas
dish cloth stains
etc. etc. etc.

...and you are of the opinion that I...am 'limiting Him'?...seriously?

Å99

What? All that 3D, surround sound stuff comes in Revelation. It's not even time for that. LOL

In the Bible, (not sure if that matters to you) the Lord more times than not, picks the least likely things/people to use. Christ, David, John the Baptist, "feet washing" Chick. He'll use horns to knock down walls, branches coming out of rods. It was always some stuff where like half of the people didn't believe it. How could He do what you're saying, and not ruin Revelation? He couldn't, because everyone would believe, then. So that's why He couldn't do what you're saying. I guess it depends on if you believe in the Bible, though.

So, yeah. You're literally limiting Him by saying He couldn't make an image appear in a stain. And then, Revelation limits Him from doing that "blowing everyone's wig back" stuff that you're talking about.

Revelation - the ravings of dementia, brought on by trauma.

No. I'm not 'limiting him' at all - I'm saying, appear

e v e r y w h e r e.

I limit him to nothing, and I'm not making up excuses for why he shouldn't appear

e v e r y w h e r e

you are.

And I'm also not 'limiting him' to the absurd notion that an omni-intelligent, omniscient, omnipotent Source of

e v e r y t h i n g

would create a man and a woman with original sin, impregnate a woman with himself as her child so that He can be born. Have himself crucified as a sacrifice to himself to save man from the original sin he originally condemned man and woman to...and ultimately, in this god 'Go' game - need to have created the circumstances possible for himself to have any need of a final battle of any proportions, against any force that is not omni-anything...I really do believe it to be Almighty, and Omni in every sense of the word. you obviously don't.

Å99

<< 1  2   >>

join