It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ's Face Appears in Stain.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
A face appeared in this vegetable juice stain. Also, some hidden images were found in a Noel Syers, Christ Poster. That's what this video's about. It already has 11 Thumb's Ups and 8 Shares in just a couple of days... IDK, let me know what you think of the stain, if you would. "Face Stain" at the 1:20 mark.

And to anyone who knows about the Bible, maybe take a look starting at the 10:53 mark, where I show how things in the Bible always keep their "symbolic, referential integrity". Which means, for example, if Water can parallel the Holy Spirit in one part of the Bible, it can parallel the Holy Spirit in all its parts of the Bible. Even with the Flood, right? Because it cleansed "sin" off the earth.
edit on 58am2128am3121vAmerica/Chicago by saidative because: spelling

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: saidative
Even though I am absolutely sure Jeshua is In, Of, On and near everything, this seems a stretch...

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

You mean the stain doesn't really look like a face or something? The nostril hole would be like a clue to the ethnicity.

I hear ya, though. Thanks for watching.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Even if it looks remotely like a face, why would anyone think it's the face of Christ?

And the goat doesn't look the least bit like a goat. My neighbour has goats - they don't look like that.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
If you move the T from stain across one you get satin..
This is the work of the devil my son and you are helping him in his work by posting it..

I can save you from eternal suffering... Just send $9.99 to receive your starter pack..

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
No... just no.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Far out...man..

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

I think satin is a nice surface description. How come you no like?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

I think satin is a nice surface description. How come you no like?

Satan sounds like he'd be really soft....goats are really soft too.....🤔...hmmm

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

edit on 5/28/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: saidative

Oh, no. It does resemble a face, but for some reason, I thought it was referenced to the face of Jesus, sorry.

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
Even if it looks remotely like a face, why would anyone think it's the face of Christ?

And the goat doesn't look the least bit like a goat. My neighbour has goats - they don't look like that.

Good Gods Goat.

Where are we going to end up.. the Rorschach world..

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
If you move the T from stain across one you get satin..
This is the work of the devil my son and you are helping him in his work by posting it..

I can save you from eternal suffering... Just send $9.99 to receive your starter pack..

heathen !!

edit on 28-5-2016 by Parafitt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
No one has ever seen Jesus so no one knows what he looked like.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Same with Santa Claws, but I bet you don't relay that to your peoples.

BTW, the Xmas Tree is a pyramid with an illuminated eye/angel on top. The Xmas hat, too. And Catholics "crossing themselves" is also making a pyramid with the Pineal Gland/ All seeing eye on top. I could go on for days, test me. We could see who knows the most.

But... interpreting images that supernaturally appear, is 100% definitely a Biblical thing. I mean, don't tell me I have to post verses. You should already know that. I mean, do you even know the Bible?

Actually, maybe, please just answer me this... does that look like a Goat in the rock, in the poster? the other Dude doesn't even think it looks like a Goat. LOL, got to be trolling, right? Tell me y'all don't see the Bird too.

They stand for the Good Angel and the Fallen Angel. It's pretty obvious, if you think about it. Their Bible Sacrifices both parallel each other, and also the Abraham & Isaac Story... except the "father" really does take out the "son". The Bloodline son, that is. The A.C. kills the "Son, Goat" and that signifies the bad Angel Blood getting cut off for the scape-goat sacrifice. It's so the Gentiles can get branched-in at mid-trib.

The 2 Birds in the Leprosy sacrifice is a Witness and his kid. The Father Bird takes the place of the Red Heifer/Innocent "Bird Blood" having Kid, when the kid is raptured and the Wits stay down. The opposite of Enoch and Elijah going up. They went up and everyone else stayed down. For the rapture, the Wits stay down and everyone else goes up.

The Witnesses are also the Ram that takes its kid's place, like the Ram that took Issac's place. The raptured, Red Heifer kid, w/ innocent Bird Blood, will help re-populate for the New Millenium, like Isaac back in the day. The Wits are one half Ram and one half scape-goat.

Another way you know they're the Ram is.. a Ram has 2 Shofars on its head. Like the 2 Wits use for the Feast of Trumpets Cerimony. I know all the Feasts and all the other Animal Sacrifices too.

And if you don't think the sacrifices turn into people, you're trippin', because the Lamb already did, so why wouldn't the rest of 'em? You think the Wits rise back to life after 3 and a half days, and aren't a sacrifice?

IDK, thanks for watching, though. Thanks for the honest "feed", my Dude.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Yeah, it's interesting to me to know if people think it looks like a face or not, of course.

Why I think it's Christ's Face is relayed in the video.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
That cinches it. I'm becoming a Christian.

I've been waiting for Stain-Christ my whole life. Now I believe.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MEDIKATED
No one has ever seen Jesus so no one knows what he looked like.

Great point, with great supporting facts!

I bet you He wasn't white, though. I bet you the colored eye people, like who Hitler tried to prop-up (me included) are the remnants of the Nephelim Bloodline. Colored, Angel Eyes like Birds. Noses likened to Beaks. It's pretty obvious, if you see the right theories, backed-up by scripture of course.

Also, Christ can change form, like Bread. You know, pancakes, toast, cake, etc.
Just like "The Word" can change shapes (translations).

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Thats not Jesus stain, its vegetable juice.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mrgone
That cinches it. I'm becoming a Christian.

I've been waiting for Stain-Christ my whole life. Now I believe.

What about the Bible always keeping it's Symbolic, Referential Integrity? It's the part at the 10:53 mark of this video. It proves the supernatural nature of the Bible. There's a bunch of other encoded things in the Bible too. You should check out the works of Ivan Panin, maybe. There's actually a lot of proof of the Bible being supernatural and prophetic, and stuff. I mean, it said the world was a circle how many years before Columbus and them?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join