It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.3 EQ EastCoast S.AMERICA Mid & South Atlantic ridge breaking up!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Who is "They"?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The Atlantic is on the east coast

Um...I'm just saying, with a chuckle I hope, that if anyone is talking about selling beach front property in Arizona, then whether that beach is on the west side of town or the east side of town is sort of a moot point, don't you think?...A good point, but a moot point.

...glug, glug....

CF

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
a reply to: supremecommander
I am calm thank you for the concern. On a side note take a look at the sun for a moment see any sunspots?? usually when there aren't that many or none we see a possibility for a large EQ. Can someone correlate the # of times we had Large EQ's when there were little or no sunspots around ?

go to YouTube and find suspiciousobservers. You'll find the answer to this question there.

These guys only care about the science and when they are wrong they own it. Plus they now have an earth quake prediction app that is attempting to correlate Sun activity with earth quakes. That should be helpful to you.

Oh, and no. The earth isn't crumbling.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

This will be the price of complacency and the beginning of awareness to what we as a species are about to undergo. [/quote

If they only knew. Chaos has been delivered to their souls.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Planet gowth

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
There seems to be something strange about how the quakes are happening over the last few days. I don't know how to assess it other than weird. I don't know if it is anything to worry about.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
People should be more afraid of the significance of all that is happening...
How do you get millions people to move from the west coast of America and Canada? Not to mention all of Japan and many other islands...
When the 9.2 or greater happens it will be too late to do anything besides make new world maps...

How do you get them to move? $$ Hum people who if they miss one paycheck go hungry. Can't sell their home or find another job, the millions on welfare in LA alone would need money to move. People who live here are stuck here.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

a reply to: supremecommander
I am calm thank you for the concern. On a side note take a look at the sun for a moment see any sunspots?? usually when there aren't that many or none we see a possibility for a large EQ. Can someone correlate the # of times we had Large EQ's when there were little or no sunspots around ?

We have some earthquake factors atm. These guys are putting out an emergency App based on sun and planet and other EQ predictors.

edit on 28-5-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Wait for it....long term RE investment....thanks....mind set for living in CA.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Kinda wish T.A. would drop in and give us an opinion. [ No disrespect to the OP.] He's our resident expert and from what I understand, has a hell of a rig to monitor quakes, volcanoes, etc.
Unless he's working on the 2nd book?!! If that's the case and he's reading this, never mind us, Back To Work!!

TA tends to post tabloid style as well. Haven't been on for awhile, but last I checked Yellowstone " was about to blow". I can't take anybody seriously if they keep crying wolf. I need others to input their opinion and expertise.
Or should I not say that? I forget the T&C rules.
A book? Ok .

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I find it amusing how much interest earth quake threads get around here.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy
Agreed.
We can't just up and move because we fear earthquakes. There's disasters of all kinds no matter where you move to.
We live here because we ended up here years ago and the west coast is a beautiful place to be. Apart for this never ending rain!
I'd rather be where a big earthquKe might strike then constantly be fearing tornadoes, wildfires and hurricanes, etc, etc. Having said that I know the big one is coming but I'll just be caught off guard until it happens. I'm somewhat prepared and that's the best one can do really.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The South Sandwich Islands gets big quakes once in a while, although 7.2 is nearing the top end of its scale. So yeah that was one of the bigger ones it has seen in a while. Most are less than 6.7. I pulled a 30-day at USGS and there appear to have been a few foreshocks to this quake. So chances are there probably won't be a bigger one. But a lack of aftershocks could overturn that idea with a bigger one- it's just unlikely.

And yes I have started on the second book, but the going is slow as life and playing music keep getting in the way. For those that don't know the book we are talking about, it is here and in my signature:

www.amazon.com...

I am still watching my rig though mostly late nights, ever vigilant on the big volcanoes. Yellowstone has been pretty darn quiet now for a long time. Too long, if you ask me.
edit on Sat May 28th 2016 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Living on the west coast, I plan on surfing to Nebraska.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Where this quake happened is on a fault line that runs right along the west coast of North America...
Aside from that I was talking about the quake that will happen off of Americas West coast the magnitude of which is said will be 9.2 or greater...
But thanks for being silly...

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

These are fairly BIG and may be a precursor to more...... time shall tell.... the entire EAST COAST OF THE AMERICAS could see significant after shocks from these EQ's .

Hyperbole much?
Nope, I don't think "the entire EAST COAST OF THE AMERICAS" will be affected by aftershocks from the earthquakes.

Having experienced a 7.1 and the associated aftershocks (felt many of the 14000 +) I can say with confidence that the affects will be more local than continental.

edit on 28-5-2016 by aorAki because: +

edit on 28-5-2016 by aorAki because: S

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
7.2 is puny. You need at least a 7.5+ for Tsunamis.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I agree, this is quite significant. The Ring of Fire is another area going off like never before, and i remember years ago hearing that if Japan ever had a big one occur, that it would cause a Tsunami that would wipe out the West coast of USA and Canada, mainly Vancouver Island.

www.prophezine.com...:the-ring-of-fire-is-roaring-to-life-and-there-will-be-earthquakes-of-historic-importance -on-the-west-coast-of-the-united-states

abcnews.go.com...

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

and i remember years ago hearing that if Japan ever had a big one occur, t

Japan had a very big one.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

no more amusing than most other topics. The difference is this one concerns people as it can kill if it happens. Having known people who did endure a natural disaster, it can be quite scary.
edit on 5/28/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join