It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

coast to coast am do you listen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: muircertach
Art Bell's latest shenanigans have been to fun watch though.

Art Bell has a very young Filipino wife ..but they seem to be doing fine!! They have kids and are happy. I have a Filipino girl I've been talking to since 2013 and just the other day she said if I don't stop flirting on facebook she will kill me !! hahahahh...we get along real good though...she was suppose to come visit this last April..but..long story.

I told her the story of Art Bell (with links) which was fine ...but then she told me she wanted kids...and I said..I'm to old for that rodeo..Jeeezee...she said...I want Kids!! ...

anyway..if you want updates..just let me know ...hahhahah

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I live in the UK so listening to Coast to Coast live is almost impossible. It goes out around Breakfast time here. The coast insider is a good deal as there are no ads and it's cheaper than buying a newspaper every day and you can access the archives too. Youtube is a decent free alternative but the shows often disappear quickly.

However I mainly listen for George Knapp who in my opinion is the best host on the show. George Noory probably gets slated more often because he does around 5 times as many shows as anyone else and so has a lot more slots to fill. He's been forced to move away from just paranormal topics to fill the schedule out and the quality of the guests sometimes leaves a lot to be desired. Plus George isn't always entirlely 'on the ball' in interviews. Perhaps if the show only went out 3 nights the quality would improve? But then the audience would shrink and it's all about the ad revenue in the commercial radio sector.

As for Linda Moulton Howe.......well someone said it before. It sounds like she's straining to read off of an auto-cue without her glasses on. She may have won an Emmy back in 1980 and played a very interesting role in the film "Miragemen" but I think she sounds nervy and often annoying on Coast.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join