It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube User Utah Sasquatch or Squatch Wars: A New Hope

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
For anybody interested in Bigfoot/Sasquatch I highly recommend checking out YouTube user Utah Sasquatch. He seems to have really uncovered some great leaps in tracking these rare and elusive creatures. I'm hopeful that his theories and work in the field may create a change in the entire community and lead to great discoveries. Here's a good starting point, he describes a recent sighting and some of his insights.

YouTube video!:

www.youtube.com...

He has recently started a GoFundMe campaign to raise funds for cameras and other equipment. I have never supported a crowd funding project before but I will be taking part in this! More information here:

[mod note - Removed gofundme page]

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

WildWookie out.
edit on 24-5-2016 by WildWookie because: Better title

edit on 5/24/2016 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/24/2016 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Another great video about how he found Bigfoot, worth the watch!

youtu.be...

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: WildWookie

His plea for funds makes him about the three thousandth "researcher" wanting others to fund t/his hobby. Begging is never an admirable trait. Unfortunately, it has infected the internet as a way to make free and easy money. Why anyone would contribute to this deal is beyond my understanding.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: WildWookie
Another great video about how he found Bigfoot, worth the watch!

youtu.be...

What is so great about it? He is sitting there selfie style telling about his bigfoot encounters and finds. The rest of his videos also show as many bigfoots as there were in the video you just linked which makes a total of 0.

Here is in out in the "wild" with a video that ends "just before he got surrounded".
www.youtube.com...

yeah... i would totally throw money at him.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 24 May 2016 09:24:49 -05001620165America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I think you're violating the Ts and Cs of ATS. Soliciting $$. Mods?
edit on 24-5-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If the big foot was transgender and needed a place to take a dump...well that is a whole new ballgame and well worth funding...you think?
Cheers

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thanks for the info!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Hey! Welcome to the fold! Its ok! I was digging your thread. Just wanted you to know to check Ts and Cs out...others have gotten banned, reprimanded of thread-dumped in the past.

Check out Freshman Forum and Board Forum....lots of answers to what to do and not in there...c'ya!

top topics

join