It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnessing Eternity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hello,

So I grew up a huge Korn fan. Love them till this day. So I've always naturally been gravitated towards the story of Fieldy and Head turning to Christianity.

In this interview from the documentary Brian (Head) talks about an experience he had where he was able to witness eternity.

He says that eternity just opened up to him and he felt like he was home for the first time in his life. He says that the experience was so powerful that that day he quit partying and doing drugs and cleaned his life up.

So I'm wondering if any of you have witnessed this yourselves?

What was it like?

edit on 5/23/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion I had an oobe when I was sixteen. The best way to describe it was that I was a ball, 360 degrees of sight along the infinite plane of the ball, all encompassing sight. Hope this helps.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kenzohattori69

I was hoping to hear about this specific experience.

That's pretty cool to have an OOBE I've had a few myself.

Very intense.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

How did you get your OOBE ?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

One was totally random when I was about 8.

I was playing kickball in gym class and a ball got kicked towards me and I went to jump up and get it and I jumped to the top of the room and I was about 10 feet above everyone.

I remember asking everyone if they saw how high I jumped and they all kept telling me I was crazy

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Those guys seem pretty cool. My last OOBE was during a time afer a motorcycle wreck, when Doctors said I would die within hours. My big sister put me on a online prayer chain, 1 million strong. I could barely open my eyes and hardley focus my pupils, in fact I couldnt focus. I was dying. My organs were shutting down. My Liver was down as were my Kidneys. God said I am in charge of Life and you will not die. I had internal bleeding, severe concussion, heat stroke. the doctors were confused and amazed when I came back. I was back to work in a steelmill in 31 days ( temporary light duty for observation) My sons think Im like superman mow, indestructable, But some day I will lay this body down and go to be with the Lover of my Soul
edit on 23-5-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

What do you think of the experience?

What did god sound like?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: visitedbythem

What do you think of the experience?

What did god sound like?

It was awesome. I flew at 50,000 feet, and 50,000 MPH. It was very dark up there, and quiet. I was so happy. My organs came back online immediatly after I was drawn back into my body. The doctor was confused

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

some groweth up, many doest not

top topics

join