It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of Mythological Creature with No Knowledge of it Beforehand

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Thanks for posting your experience Ruiner1978, personally I think what you've found is valuable. Especially the Tamassu.

I know of similar Beings from Europe and elsewhere but not these types. It is nice to know that the ones you met are with purpose in their lives.

A lot of these Beings are now regarded as mythology. But I believe it will be eventually found that they belong to a time when civilisation used a very organic based technology and designer life was created and used extensively. Not much different to the mineral-based machines we have today.

It is hard to date this civilisation because using modern science's geological and paleontology 'maps' to history doesn't really work. I understand there was a few short periods in history where tectonic plate movement was fast (100 miles per year) with deluge events coinciding.

So the original creator civilisation of the Tamassu and other similar Beings may be about 30,000 years ago.

Mespotamia seems to have been a descendant civilisation that was at least familiar with the designer life and the god-like creators of the Tamassu and others like them.

I suggest Iraq as a location for study for relics like statues and myths about these Beings.

Personally, I would treat this as a real experience. There is an unintentional and intentional suppression of older civilisations when a new one comes along. And old civilisations don't always simply vanish or evolve into a higher one. We think in linear terms of history these days, sometimes it is in parallel . . .

You may get to meet 'girls' with wings and tails similar to the picture in an ATS thread (below) on the Annunaki.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have only seen these winged girls in roles that are more like they had a purpose for which they were designed and which they simply fulfilled. They also don't like there creators/masters.

Thanks for posting this experience, it has given med a few uncommon insights.

And "Yes", I have seen where wars were once fought with these and other Beings.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

We dreamed of different places, then. I always though my dream was in a built up urban area, like an industrial area, yours sounds more rural.

There was a cobbled square in front of the big bricked building.

Additionally, from the past, too.

That description reminds me of concentration camps from WWII. Or modern prisons…

maybe in the future, those robot dogs will look like what you saw…

Google search
They could dress these up to look mythological… but then I always look for the real world equivalent to dreams. Trying to decipher the dream to fit our reality. The facility you describe with chain link, bricks and human guards, lends to that, the "Griffins" thing is from greek texts. They had their monsters from the Id, too. But really, "Lions with wings"? I translate that to modern aircraft that fly and have roaring engines.

You must decide whether your dream was of a real place or entirely "otherworldly". Thanks for your reply.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

We dreamed of different places, then. I always though my dream was in a built up urban area, like an industrial area, yours sounds more rural.

There was a cobbled square in front of the big bricked building.

Additionally, from the past, too.

That description reminds me of concentration camps from WWII. Or modern prisons…

Yes, there was a definite WW2 prison camp vibe to it looks wise. Although I had a sense it was a research lab, test facility or something along those lines. The place was very run down, like it hadn't been maintained in years.

This looks eerily similar to the building in the dream.

It's from Auschwitz I think. I'm not saying it was Auschwitz in my dream, it was just that kind of place architecturally and design wise.
edit on 24 5 1616 by Ruiner1978 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24 5 1616 by Ruiner1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
Thanks for posting your experience Ruiner1978, personally I think what you've found is valuable. Especially the Tamassu.

I know of similar Beings from Europe and elsewhere but not these types. It is nice to know that the ones you met are with purpose in their lives.

A lot of these Beings are now regarded as mythology. But I believe it will be eventually found that they belong to a time when civilisation used a very organic based technology and designer life was created and used extensively. Not much different to the mineral-based machines we have today.

It is hard to date this civilisation because using modern science's geological and paleontology 'maps' to history doesn't really work. I understand there was a few short periods in history where tectonic plate movement was fast (100 miles per year) with deluge events coinciding.

So the original creator civilisation of the Tamassu and other similar Beings may be about 30,000 years ago.

Mespotamia seems to have been a descendant civilisation that was at least familiar with the designer life and the god-like creators of the Tamassu and others like them.

I suggest Iraq as a location for study for relics like statues and myths about these Beings.

Personally, I would treat this as a real experience. There is an unintentional and intentional suppression of older civilisations when a new one comes along. And old civilisations don't always simply vanish or evolve into a higher one. We think in linear terms of history these days, sometimes it is in parallel . . .

You may get to meet 'girls' with wings and tails similar to the picture in an ATS thread (below) on the Annunaki.

I have only seen these winged girls in roles that are more like they had a purpose for which they were designed and which they simply fulfilled. They also don't like there creators/masters.

Thanks for posting this experience, it has given med a few uncommon insights.

And "Yes", I have seen where wars were once fought with these and other Beings.

You're very welcome and I'm glad you've got something out of my sharing.
I like your line of thinking. Organic tech and designer life you say? That struck a chord with me as the Lamassu in my dream seemed very much like some kind of living machine, but at the same time not a machine as such, nor alive, at least in the usual sense.
Hard to explain.

I find the other things you mention intriguing. If you have time I'd appreciate it if you can elaborate a little at some point.
Are the winged girls connected to the Greek Harpies?
Interested in hearing all about the wars you mentioned too.

Thanks.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Incredible. Thanks for the links, very cool.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Yeah, it is hard to explain, but once you have met one they are recognisable.

I also find it hard to pidgeon-hole them as to what "level" of life they are.

I don't think the "winged girls with tails" are harpies. Realisticly, one would need to find a harpie to compare. But I find the "girls" nice. They are almost always found in a complex living machine organised in a very organic way much like our organs of our body. They can be found in roles that are best described as interfaces between organs of the big complex machine. Also navigation and communication roles etc..

I haven't seen the Tamassu fight, but I have seen other designer life and living technology in battle.

With the wars, I spent years wandering in ruins and battlefields similar to what you did, just awake and during the day. A knack is all.

Some places were just city ruins with very little life except for artifacts of living machines. Some places were battlefields with all female (human) soldiers in trenches who didn't know the war was over. They all died in an instant over a huge area. One can communicate and interact with the soldierrs in these places.

I have only seen two big battles.

One was when I helped a Being who oversees a (physical) town near my home. Her role is as an interface between the town collective(?) and other people who could be perhaps best described as the unseen powers that be in Australia. She was sick (the town has a meth drug problem, high unemployment and very selfish business people. I thought she needed help so I tried to heal her. Thought it would perhaps help make the town nicer.

A fellow intervened and wouldn't let me help her. He looked just like a Mayan preist, so I presume he was one. The female Being was frightened of him and stayed behind me. He got angry, so I told him to "get lost". A fight ensued and he left. I took her back to my town for protection.

The Mayan fella showed up at my home with more priests. Wanted the Being back. Told them no. Things escalated from there. I hid her in one of the big complex living machines I knew of with the winged girls. One could perhaps call it a war machine, it had that air about it.

More priests arrived, and numbers grew for a day. They just surrounded the machine and chanted. More arrived and next morning I drove my car through a wall of them on the way to work.

At some point they brought in something stronger then their chanting because that was when all hell broke loose and, except for one mayan priest, they all vanished.

He was a wreak emotionally, none of the arrogant holier then thou behavior. Apparently one person is left to tell his superiors what happened. Just how battles are waged.

That was a year ago, no Mayan interference since.

The second brief war was over a very big 'something' and the winged girls within. I just went in and said hello to the "girls" they didn't want to stay with their masters and left with me. Then other living technology moved in and over a period of perhaps four hours all the lights gradually went out. I wandered around after but there was just black ash(?).

I am not allowed to fight anymore.

I've seen a lot of the horror and cruelty in the creation of designer life. Inside one very organic machine I found very human females used as living wombs.

I asked one her name and she said it was "I Grow". It was what her purpose was. I thought: I grow trees and nature things.

She corrected me and said "I grow weapons".

When one finds these "girls", and you hold one in your arms and give her a way out, her eyes filled with fear, pain and hopelessness and she puts a hand out to touch your face, it brings one to tears.

Bottom line, it is emotions that are the bridge in communication.

I have written more about designer life in a thread below.

What I see out there isn't fun, and mostly horror. But I wouldn't change it for all the tea in China.

edit on 25-5-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: spelling and a sentence for clarity

edit on 25-5-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: (groan) spelling mistake

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You mentioned Auschwitz. In my earlier reply to you I first brought a picture of the main entrance gate and then deleted it… I though it was too over the top.

Then you show a red brick building like that… mind blown.

Google image search

In my dream the place I saw was a modern facility. Could have just been a military base of some sort. The thing that bothered me about it was the personnel were in civilian clothes. The way they looked at me gave me the heads up.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

You mentioned Auschwitz. In my earlier reply to you I first brought a picture of the main entrance gate and then deleted it… I though it was too over the top.

Then you show a red brick building like that… mind blown.

Google image search

In my dream the place I saw was a modern facility. Could have just been a military base of some sort. The thing that bothered me about it was the personnel were in civilian clothes. The way they looked at me gave me the heads up.

Do you regret not getting in and having a look around?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

Yeah, it is hard to explain, but once you have met one they are recognisable.

I also find it hard to pidgeon-hole them as to what "level" of life they are.

I don't think the "winged girls with tails" are harpies. Realisticly, one would need to find a harpie to compare. But I find the "girls" nice. They are almost always found in a complex living machine organised in a very organic way much like our organs of our body. They can be found in roles that are best described as interfaces between organs of the big complex machine. Also navigation and communication roles etc..

I haven't seen the Tamassu fight, but I have seen other designer life and living technology in battle.

With the wars, I spent years wandering in ruins and battlefields similar to what you did, just awake and during the day. A knack is all.

Some places were just city ruins with very little life except for artifacts of living machines. Some places were battlefields with all female (human) soldiers in trenches who didn't know the war was over. They all died in an instant over a huge area. One can communicate and interact with the soldierrs in these places.

I have only seen two big battles.

One was when I helped a Being who oversees a (physical) town near my home. Her role is as an interface between the town collective(?) and other people who could be perhaps best described as the unseen powers that be in Australia. She was sick (the town has a meth drug problem, high unemployment and very selfish business people. I thought she needed help so I tried to heal her. Thought it would perhaps help make the town nicer.

A fellow intervened and wouldn't let me help her. He looked just like a Mayan preist, so I presume he was one. The female Being was frightened of him and stayed behind me. He got angry, so I told him to "get lost". A fight ensued and he left. I took her back to my town for protection.

The Mayan fella showed up at my home with more priests. Wanted the Being back. Told them no. Things escalated from there. I hid her in one of the big complex living machines I knew of with the winged girls. One could perhaps call it a war machine, it had that air about it.

More priests arrived, and numbers grew for a day. They just surrounded the machine and chanted. More arrived and next morning I drove my car through a wall of them on the way to work.

At some point they brought in something stronger then their chanting because that was when all hell broke loose and, except for one mayan priest, they all vanished.

He was a wreak emotionally, none of the arrogant holier then thou behavior. Apparently one person is left to tell his superiors what happened. Just how battles are waged.

That was a year ago, no Mayan interference since.

The second brief war was over a very big 'something' and the winged girls within. I just went in and said hello to the "girls" they didn't want to stay with their masters and left with me. Then other living technology moved in and over a period of perhaps four hours all the lights gradually went out. I wandered around after but there was just black ash(?).

I am not allowed to fight anymore.

I've seen a lot of the horror and cruelty in the creation of designer life. Inside one very organic machine I found very human females used as living wombs.

I asked one her name and she said it was "I Grow". It was what her purpose was. I thought: I grow trees and nature things.

She corrected me and said "I grow weapons".

When one finds these "girls", and you hold one in your arms and give her a way out, her eyes filled with fear, pain and hopelessness and she puts a hand out to touch your face, it brings one to tears.

Bottom line, it is emotions that are the bridge in communication.

I have written more about designer life in a thread below.

What I see out there isn't fun, and mostly horror. But I wouldn't change it for all the tea in China.

Fascinating stuff, thanks for sharing.
You say you've not seen the Lamassu fight, but you've witnessed them yeah? Could you tell me about that experience?

Also you say you walked the battlefields while awake. What's the knack? A certain meditation maybe?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
Haven't read the entire thread but you saw the Greek sphinx. And they do in fact viciously guard things. If you fancy a life or death riddle you could have talked to them.

ETA just realized you said a male head. Looks like I'm mistaken.

I've looked into the Sphinx some more. Coming to the conclusion that the Sphinx and Lamassu are one and the same being.
Similar description visually, exact same purpose of guarding some place.
Same being without a doubt.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Well Ruiner1978, simple questions, but hard to answer.

I can't say that I have met face to face the Lamassu as you have done. That's why I find your post fascinating and important, something I know very little about and a clue to the engineers who made them.

In practice, I class the engineered sentient life this way:

Note Most of my encounters have a similar pattern. They are all within organic dresigned and engineered living machines who's awareness is what we would call fairly subconscious and a consciousness similar to ours is needed to communicate and work with. That is why I call the 'girls with tails and wings' Interfaces.

Class one: Beings who are absolute slaves. When I touch their heart or spine with my hand and introduce myself by bearing my soul and intentions towards them, they see a way out and grab me with all their strength and won't let go until they are with other ones who were rescued and have adjusted to freedom earlier.

They care absolutely nothing for the welfare of the greater machine or whatever or whoever is in charge. They just want out.

Class two: same as class one except I think they are better treated because they want out, but care enough that that ask to stay just a little while before rescue.

Class three I am met within an organic machine with human-ish people and what feels like unseen living sentient machines who are very proud of who they are and what they do, very strong and definitely not in need of rescue.

My interpretation on the three classes of encounter is there is perhaps three societies here. One is very cruel and uncaring. One is just decent enough that their slaves basicly care a little about their masters. And a third society that cares about the engineered life and accepts it in a civilised manner.

I would put your Tamassu in class three. Perhaps I did met Tamassu, but the ones I encountered were ready to fight and were not on show in warning mode. I just backed away and showed no more interest.

The technique I use to see is home grown, I just look, I have never meditated. Perhaps the knack is in what I don't do. That is, follow the conventional 'maps of the occult world' that have planes and similar constructs. Nor do I have spiritual guides of the newagers. In do get help from friends I have rescued over the years plus I will fight heaven and hell both to rescue a mistreated Being. I try to use my whole body to perceive and not chakrum. Plus I am not interested in spiritual things like masters or groups etc..

edit on 26-5-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: pressed wrong button and posted before finished writing.

edit on 26-5-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: typos

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
No, in the real world, I typically mind my own business.

I learned this during my homeless phases. And stemming from some sort of respect of privacy of others as people and their business.

Do unto others…

top topics

<< 1   >>

join