It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO or cgi?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I was whooping and cheering the second time I saw one. It really is that impressive.. you just feel elated tgat man can create something that awesome.

You then if your the curious type develop an obsession trying to figure out how it works. Late nights reafing into SU(2) qed, gauge physics et al.
edit on 23-5-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I consider BassPlayer to be a person who speaks his truth unconditionally. I saw a "thing" when I was about 25. It was a tremendous thing for me at the time.
Now I think back on those rotating lights, in a triangle shape and think, meh, they are everyday things.

As If!!!!!

It still amazes me what I saw.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

My initial reaction was, "Hey! That's not supposed to do THAT!" Then as it circled and the longer I watched it became more, "H3lls yeah! Woot!! AWERSOME! Totally effing awesome!"

Sorry OP, CGI. And even though they are black, what you see typically isn't some form of black. What I saw went all silvery and shimmered before I was looking through it at the moon behind. The three rings at the corners was still visible but nothing else. I managed to get a blurd (a dot of light! Lame, I know) and a nice shot of the city at night but that was it.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Mine was a matte grey with a pearlescence. But definitely not black.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Stated pretty much as on point as can be. When I can't sleep I think about how they are pulling this off.

I too eventually saw the grey one, though after (foolishly) attempting to film it, haven't seen much since.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I haven't investigated anymore into the link between these guys and the actual YouTube channel UFOFilesTV, but given that the video was uploaded there, and earlier than here, plus the fact that at least a couple of the other videos on that channel seem fake as all hell, I have to admit, the patient seems to have no pulse at the moment.

Good catch there Ufoofinterest.

Just as a bonus though, @AbeFroman, dude I can NOW see the little black dot thing!

You can watch this vid to understand the real origin of these hoax channels by Kaschuba:

www.dailymotion.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join