It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Days of Qenateed book series

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Have any of you read this book series?? The first book was part of a fairly recent Freebooksy (First Book) Though, unfortunately, no longer free (the eBook) you can still read it if you have Kindle Unlimited on Amazon here eBook.

The series is set in a very distant future and is very intriguing to me. Crazy tech references. There's another book to it called Horizon that completes it.

The series has a very special spacecraft called a 'Vanguard/enforcer'. If only...

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
What's this have to do with aliens & UFOs? I'd like to hear reviews of this work before I consider downloading it. There are no reviews on Amazon for this book, what did YOU think of it? Oh, and could you please give a synopsis.
edit on 23-5-2016 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: johnthejedi24

Ugh... OK, here goes...

The book has aliens in it AND UFOs (some very interesting references to them). The main spaceship is a saucer with some incredible capabilities.

The book has a very complicated plot with some hard-core action in places. I don't want to give too much away. I find it very interesting (again subjective).

Synopsis: (there appears to be no mention of when this occurs so I will say in the 'distant future'). Basically, a pilot, called a 'Governor' in the book, is tasked by his government to investigate a weird 'anomaly' on a distant planet. A crew is assembled and they embark in a ship called a Vanguard/enforcer (disc). When they get to the planet, they find no one there...and some disturbing things going on. It all begins to unravel from there.

Has anyone else read this?? I don't want to spoil anymore! Hope this helps.

new topics

join