It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belated Hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well I created this account a couple of months ago because I decided I had to wade in. Been lurking in these forums for about a year or so but didn't want to get involved too much due my policy of being more of an observer of the internet, rather than an active member.

I've been on the internet since 1996 in Australia, but due to the fact that I've used other peoples accounts I actually have a near zero searchable internet presence. Googling my name brings up a single Hotmail account and that's about it, and yet I've made numerous posts on various forums and blogs under pseudonyms all over the show.

So who am I? I'm just a guy. I'm 42 years old and as far back as I can remember I've had a thirst for knowledge. I spent most of my primary school years in the library reading ever book I could find. I was into the whole Ancient Egypt, Ancient Rome thing from the get go. Origins was my thing from an early age, but I also got into the In Search Of train of thought as well.

Then, when I was in my teens, I went to the local variety store in my town and there was a book display that ended up changing all kinds of things for me. It was Whitley Striebers Communion. It looked so familiar and so right, and when I bought one and read it my mind was blown. Stuff happened after that, and I may talk about it some time, maybe.

Since then I've had a few other influences, like Graham Hancock, John Anthony West and Robert Shoch which have solidified my view of the world we live in, but in no way do I take any of this as gospel.

The past is inferred, and anyone who claims to know the truth is kidding themselves. Until or unless we can time travel we can never know what the real story is, but in the meantime we can have fun throwing about theories on websites like this.

Look forward to jousting!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Welcome sir. Enjoy the ride.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Welcome and now...
Down the Rabbit Hole you go!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Communion really opened my mind also. But I have to say The Twilight Zone and Star Trek were my loves. I am somewhat new too-not brave enough to make an open introduction- glad you are here-its been an amazing journey at ATS so far.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAiIsLying

Hello and Welcome!

Have a good time while on This Trip,
On The Wild Ride ATS MotherShip.

Someone may have already mentioned Before,
Welcome Aboard the Ship, Now Please, Close the Door.

We don't want any Trolls coming up the stairs,
Pushing their Hatred and Lies,
maybe making You want to pull out Your Hair!

You will Learn so much Here,
it will Probably fill You with Pride.

Just Remember Most of all,
Hey!, "It's Just A Ride!"

Syx...

new topics

top topics

join