It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salon's Pedophile Agenda MUST BE STOPPED

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Our society is screwed.

We've come so far we're devolving.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: reldra

I’m a pedophile, you’re the monsters: My week inside the vile right-wing hate machine

You have absolutely be snipping me ?

Do people need more 'proof' of just how far modern society has fallen to?

Really ?

No pedophile is saying that, especially the one in the OP video. They are admitting their problem (that they don't act on). In this case. It sounds more like he is in a 12 step program. he is not saying 'others' are monsters.

I don't honestly care.

There is NOTHING a pedo can say I care to listen to.

They cross the line NO ONE should.

And they FULLY deserve society's WRATH.

If you don;t care, why are you reading?

If it is someone that has not committed a crime, what wrath would you administer?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Our society is screwed.

We've come so far we're devolving.

Yes we are. As in some people cannot debate a narrow issue without saying society is devolving.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Really ?

So we should model ourselves after Ancient Greco-Roman Era where man-boy love was a normal, common thing? wait...

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

Really ?

So we should model ourselves after Ancient Greco-Roman Era where man-boy love was a normal, common thing? wait...

No.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Really ?

Well Boncho that is the only thing missing from modern society.

We got the corrupt politicians out the wahzoo.

We are fully complete now with man love and boy love.

There is NO 'we should'.

We are already there.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Really ?

There is NO 'we should'.

We are already there.

geez.....exaggerate much?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Really ?

There is NO 'we should'.

We are already there.

Where do you see minor/adult sexual relations as legal? We have not gotten there. You make things up as usual.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
According to Salon and Huff Post, we're supposed to give the Pedophile some sort of award for 'resisting' the temptation to MOLEST CHILDREN...and embrace his viewpoint as valid and sympathize.

While he described "relieving himself' in a bathroom of a 5 year old girl he babysat.

While his video shows a 5 year old girl twirling in a dress, and featured on Salon, for dramatic purposes of course.

The Left...has some severe sickos. Unbelievable stuff.
edit on 044pm3107America/Chicago15CDT07America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
About the only societies that accept pedophilia are in the Middle East.

Wonder if there's a connection in trying to "normalize" it here.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

I'm pretty sure this guy didn't just instant pedo, so I find it very disturbing he was babysitting a little girl and got so aroused he had to pleasure himself in the bathroom.

It sound like that poor girl was a few seconds away from being raped.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

According to Salon and Huff Post, we're supposed to give the Pedophile some sort of award for 'resisting' the temptation to MOLEST CHILDREN...and embrace his viewpoint as valid and sympathize.

While he described "relieving himself' in a bathroom of a 5 year old girl he babysat.

While his videos shows a 5 year old girl twirling in a dress, are featured on Salon.

The article dioes not say we should give an award of any kind.

That part I read was weird...but it was out of her sight and she was never touched. He should never have been babysitting. Obviously.

Other than that, what dio you want? No criime was committed. I keep asking that. I get answers that only lead to the institution of 'thought crime'.

link   

While his videos shows a 5 year old girl twirling in a dress, are featured on Salon.

The article dioes not say we should give an award of any kind.

That part I read was weird...but it was out of her sight and she was never touched. He should never have been babysitting. Obviously.

Other than that, what dio you want? No criime was committed. I keep asking that. I get answers that only lead to the institution of 'thought crime'.

link   

originally posted by: Domo1

I'm pretty sure this guy didn't just instant pedo, so I find it very disturbing he was babysitting a little girl and got so aroused he had to pleasure himself in the bathroom.

Oh it's no big deal. he says he was "Falling in love with her". So I'm sure many of the SJWs think he was sweet for the thought and should be understood.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Child molestation of any sort is the most abominable type of sexual predation in my opinion.

Pedophilia cannot be "normalized" because children cannot give consent for sexual activity.

Just as a note, I'm very disappointed that Salon magazine gave this guy a platform without a helluva lot more structure that stated, unequivocally, that they stand against sexual predation and child abuse.

However, to imply that this represents what all liberals/progressives/leftists/Democrats etc. stand for is garbage.

(post by BatheInTheFountain removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Oh it's no big deal. he says he was "Falling in love with her". So I'm sure many of the SJWs think he was sweet for the thought and should be understood.

That was obviously sick. he has a mental problem. But he didn;t do anything illegal. Again 'thought crime'.

I'm not playing stupid. How dare you.

I am trying to keep to the OP. Again, I don't believe there is any agenda to make any of this accepted or legal. It is a mental problem and a crime if acted on.
edit on 20-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Drawing (questionable) comparisons between serial killers and pedophiles is, imo, irrelevant and has no bearing on the ongoing intention to push a somewhat pro-pedophile agenda on the general population.

The very moment that an apparent enlightened society even contemplates sanctioning any degree of pedophilia at the risk of compromising childhood innocence and common decency is the first day of that societies downfall.

link   
makes you wonder about trump saying that his own daughter was hot.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Child molestation of any sort is the most abominable type of sexual predation in my opinion.

Pedophilia cannot be "normalized" because children cannot give consent for sexual activity.

Just as a note, I'm very disappointed that Salon magazine gave this guy a platform without a helluva lot more structure that stated, unequivocally, that they stand against sexual predation and child abuse.

However, to imply that this represents what all liberals/progressives/leftists/Democrats etc. stand for is garbage.

Nah...the Left OWNS IT. This guy is theirs. Salon is theirs. The infiltration of the "What if" hypothesis is theirs. The entertaining of notions....theirs.

Featuring a 5 year old girl in a video to further drive home his thought, and producing the video....theirs.

THEIRS and all theirs.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join