It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four women attacked near car park

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

"One woman is critically ill and three others have been injured after they were stabbed near a supermarket car park in west London.

Police were called at about 10:30 BST to The Avenue in Hampton, near a Sainsbury's branch.
Three women were found injured at the store's car park, while the fourth woman was found at a property nearby.
A 66-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder."

Four women attacked near car park

So sad to see something like this take place. God only knows what would possess a person to do such a thing. Hopefully everyone involved makes a speedy recovery!

edit on 20-5-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Senior citizens gone wild.

WTH?

Seriously, I wonder what flipped this guys noodle?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
What is the world coming too.

There was a murder by a guy with a knife in the news recently, he went into a store, picked up a large knife and stabbed who was closest and didnt run - old man died of injurys.

What happens to the nutcase guy who did this? Pleaded manslaughter and got X years. HOW IS THAT NOT STRAIGHT UP MURDER?!

"Oh yeah, i just shot this guy in the face, but i only wanted to hurt him, please only manslaughter!?" How is stabbing somone with a knife any different? Do people really think that stabbing somone in the torso wont kill them, got to be joking CrAzY stuff...

edit on b0202310 by Biigs because: lways typos i miss, sigh

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Dollars to donuts it was religion that played the major role. Mix in a bit of crazy and you have a powder keg.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Dont know what caused him to flip but allegedly he had already been released on bail pending a court date for Police assault and carrying an offensive weapon!!!

If that's the case, and im hoping it most certainly is not, then i really have lost any and all faith in the British justice system.

www.standard.co.uk...
edit on 20-5-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

BAN THE KNIVES!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

BAN THE KNIVES!

Ban the crazies.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
how awful. hopefully it's simply a random 'dude lost it' event and not symptomatic of how modern society may be making people crazy. sad for the victims of such attacks.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Knives dont stab people all on there own through plus be kind of hard to cut up ones dinner without knives.

Better to ban and/or lock up the idiot retarded morons that attack members of the public, especially woman.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

BAN THE KNIVES!

The UK has already restricted carrying knives heavily, down to a pretty reasonable 3" of blade. As somone who grew up with knives for every occassion, i always had a knife to peel an apple and whatnot - 3" is adiquite - yet if i actually do carry one for my own convenience and get stopped by the police im gunna have pretty hard time explaining exactly why i have it and that im not a nutcase - so i dont, and that sucks but hey if it stops people getting stabbed how can you possibly argue.

I dont see a ban on lighters or matches but, give enough wierdos enough time and enough space to do stupid dangerous and life threatening things and yes - we will see a total ban on anything remotely resembling a weapon without an excuse like "im going to a baseball match and this is my lucky bat" or "im going out into the forest or fishing so i have a knife".

whats next, a ban on fists or judo? LOL *ohh i made myself sad*

EDIT: okay the carrying the bat one seems very reasonable and an unreasonable thing for me to list, theres no other use for a bat than hitting baseballs and smashing in somones face, but you know what i mean.

edit on b3535306 by Biigs because: more spelling errors.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Senior citizens gone wild.

WTH?

Seriously, I wonder what flipped this guys noodle?

Perhaps mental illness, such as Alzheimer's and dementia played a role? My pops went bat # crazy and tried to conspire with me to kill my wife. We were his caretakers and he lived with us. He thought/believed she was a "bandit girl" here to kill us and rob us. Only way I could convince him otherwise was to go along with it and tell him that I saw on the news that they caught the "bandit girls". evidently he saw something in the news about it over 30 years ago and the Alzheimer's and dementia made it real in the current setting..

For an ex pro football(greenbay packers) Dad was gentle as a butterfly until he got the Alzheimer's/ dementia after that he got progressively more erratic and violent. Some days he was in 2015 other days it was the 1940s..one time he told me that if I didn't get the flashlight out of my phone he was going to shove it in my ass.. Had to laugh at that one. Crazy times..

I'm will to bet mental illness played a major roll in this.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I say we should just ban Murder or killing people in any fashion or by any name, all together. It's so simple! That or just crazy people, thing is some crazy people are fun! I might be one of them with the broad brush humans so love to paint with.

Reminds me of Sandy Hook, in that I remember seeing the same day an event in China (I believe) where a man attacked several people with a knife. Even at a school with child victims, as I recall.

Ban knives, people will just us the handles of spoons and forks to kill each other. Ban those and Cull the herd with starvation. How can we eat?!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
What is the world coming too.

There was a murder by a guy with a knife in the news recently, he went into a store, picked up a large knife and stabbed who was closest and didnt run - old man died of injurys.

What happens to the nutcase guy who did this? Pleaded manslaughter and got X years. HOW IS THAT NOT STRAIGHT UP MURDER?!

"Oh yeah, i just shot this guy in the face, but i only wanted to hurt him, please only manslaughter!?" How is stabbing somone with a knife any different? Do people really think that stabbing somone in the torso wont kill them, got to be joking CrAzY stuff...

"Straight up murder" as you call it has motive and premeditation. This had neither, as far as I cans see. That is what makes it manslaughter. MAN SLAUGHTER, just 2 legal definitions of killing a person.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You are missing the point.

A person goes nuts, tries to severely hurt someone, does so and kills them.

So you let them out of jail one day and give them the chance to do exactly the same thing again?

yeah that makes sense.... (SARCASM)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Knives dont stab people all on there own through plus be kind of hard to cut up ones dinner without knives.

Better to ban and/or lock up the idiot retarded morons that attack members of the public, especially woman.

You can use a GUN to cut your steak, right? Or hammer a nail into the wall. Or dig a hole, or play golf or cricket with. You can even use a GUN to drive to work.

See, Guns are more than just killing weapons. You can use them so many ways, like the idiots who say ban everything that kills you because people say ban guns, claim.

They are just morons.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Parafitt

Oh i dont know about that, see a gun is pretty much designed with one specific purpose in mind, that purpose being to shoot a bullet that kills or disables the intended target on impact. Knives unless they are of a specific variety have multiple purposes that they can be used for other than death dealing.

I dont really know where i stand regarding gun control but lets just say that if there were less guns around or in circulation then less people would be shot.

As to persons using a gun to cut steak, dig a hole, or drive to work etc. I imagine those are the very people who should be steered well clear of fire arms.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Sad, really.

The more I read of the UK, it seems nearly like a giant prison with the inmates under constant surveillance, and disarmed such that only the crooks have "illegal" guns and knives. And worse, it seems, the prison guards prefer to look the other way when the bad people victimize the innocents. Its almost like the cops take the view that there are no "innocents", just inmates.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Just like any other Police force in existence i imagine they look it from the perspective of it being them and us.

Police these days don't so much see people as innocents as they do potential revenue generation via there on the spot fines and penalty's. They will even fine our homeless in an attempt to introduce the poor souls into our judicial system with no regards to the fact that they do not have a fixed abode or the means to pay any and all fines issued.

That being said the UK has plenty of beautiful places to live where people simply wish to get on with there lives without accident or incident to there everyday existence. Just not so much in any of her larger city's and towns that quite simply resemble Orwells 1984 via the numerous cameras and CCTV network that actually do little with regards to the prevention of serious crimes or criminal activity.
edit on 21-5-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I've always imagined that the crime problem in the US was far, far worse than in the UK. But just recently, on a trip to London, my father, (89) reported being set upon by thugs in the London subway system. I guess elder bashing is a hip sport world wide.

But the number of tourists killed in US cities is absolutely appalling. And just read a couple of weeks ago of 2 Brits killed in Gretna, Louisiana, a "Detroit" type area across the river from New Orleans. What makes the crime problem so much worse in the US is that we have a huge population of people who, for generations, have never been assimilated into civil society. And worse, that population is increasing by leaps and bounds so practically every US metro area is off limits.

The only European country I've ever felt genuinely safe is Italy. I'd be afraid to travel to the UK for fear of offending one of their cops. France is an armpit of thieves, Spain is even worse according to my parents reports.
Some days it just feels like the world is going to crap.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I always felt safe in Amsterdam as long as there was not a football game taking place, then again that was 20 odd years ago. I will say this, even through quite a few of there Police were armed they were never anything else than kind and courteous to myself and that's even when inebriated and stoned. Salt of the Earth if you ask me and a Police force all the rest should be aspiring towards.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join