It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget transgenders. Student takes his cat to prom.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

You too? That makes two people who have been had.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

You too? That makes two people who have been had.

Is the story false? Can you provide a link or stop being cryptic please? Some of us don't read gud.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Is the story false? Can you provide a link or stop being cryptic please? Some of us don't read gud.

The site Daily UK doesn't give you an indication? (Let's ignore the mention of imgur).

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

The site Daily UK doesn't give you an indication? (Let's ignore the mention of imgur).

Not really. Huffington post (not great but I would think they vetted it a little) picked up the story too. I mean they're not really trusted but they aren't a straight up tabloid are they? I don't find it hard to believe a guy would take a cat to prom. It's amusing (even the the joke seems a little desperate). People do weird stuff man.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

You would think that they would take pictures of him and his cat at the prom? Think!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
A girl from the school mentioned he was a great guy, with a sense of humor.
Unfortunatly, his sense of smell wasn't as advanced.

-He had that weird smell that only cat owners can't smell

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Well I'm sure if you dig hard enough you could contact him, then live happily ever after.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: odzeandennz

Well this thread is destroyed

Ye of little faith. My network carrier's speed throttling of my service is no match for a thread topic with the word "trans" apended to it.

My multiple unintended posts proves bait keywords work. 3 pages in and you thought i killed the thread on page 1

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I thought his sister posted the picture and presumably it would take awhile to get your official prom pictures back so she posted what she had access to.

It's been over ten years since I had a picture taken at a school function, maybe it's changed.

Wouldn't surprise me either way. Seems a little weird to gloat about other people being duped when you're not sure if the story is legit.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Well if the gals at his school thought that,then they be a bunch of humourless,bland,sourpusses.And he'd be better off without such douchey dames,imo.I think it was a brilliant move,personally.Shows he's fun,imaginative,good humoured and thinks outside the box-plus he loves cats.Whats not to like about a dude like that? Totes adorbs

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I'm old enough to be his mom,am married and live on the other side of the world,so not gonna happen,sadly

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz
You must think it's awesome. You said it four times. Don't you hate it when that happens?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
To the mod that determined my post was a serious terms violation, I was regarding a pussycat. You know, the thing the guy is apparently taking to prom?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Trans-species anyone.

I think its awsome he had the testicular fortitude to basically poke fun at all the cool kids who got (non-gender specific) dates

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

That cat is likely thinking .

"Please put me down you dammed freak! Your 2 purs away from me clawing you god damed face off bitch!"

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: gladtobehere

The world has gone full retard.

Cat. Prom.

hahahahahahahahaha

Least he got pussy.....

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
It was photoshop contest.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
To the mod that determined my post was a serious terms violation, I was regarding a pussycat. You know, the thing the guy is apparently taking to prom?

That's so funny.
Well I'm off to watch my favorite 007 film.
Betcha could never guess which one...

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Once upon a time , I hated cats. The complete antithesis of dogs. Then , we got our first cat 7 years ago. I told my wife to take that "thing" back where she got it.

But cats have the ability to "own" a human. No , dogs allow you to own them.
Now , 7 years later I have 2 cats that mean a lot to me.

I could see this. Maybe not in my world . In someone else's , yes.

Peace.

Too funny! My hubby was one that was "not a cat person", so he claimed, when we met. First time he came over, the cat that liked almost NO ONE, including my serious cat person mother (in her case, it took three visits before the cat would come close) came and jumped into his lap, fell over, and started purring. I figured then he was al alright guy! A cat belonging to my smallest, the hubby didn't meet at first, being away, and she adopted him as the end-all, be-all of human beings, on sight! One we have now, while he loved everybody, REALLY loves the hubby. It's been a while since he claimed to not like cats, lol!

This kid - cool. Shows he's got guts, and something good about him, or the cat wouldn't like him. Cats know! Any girls that would freak out over that, he wouldn't want to date, anyway.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN
edit on Jun 17th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join