It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would u ever just buy a tent and live in that?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy
I've done it before. If you're living rough the hardest part is digging a hole to poop in. You want to bury poop if you're in bear country. Besides, nobody wants to step in your poop.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Tents are too temporary unless it's the right kind. Personally not going to work at my location if wanting one instead of another option. Would take a yurt over one any day as well.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
the thing is what a lot of people don't realize is that with just a few misteps anyone could be in a bad spot where they might not have a lot of options but to live in a tent, bunker, or van. Like here in Canada it's easy for tptb to put you in that position. You can't open a bank account, you can't get a job, you can't buy any sort of property. Why? Because tptb have essencially totally screwed up your life, legitimate or not. they don't care. I don't know if it's the same in the US. But here if you owe any tax money then you can't get a bank account, you can't buy property, and essencially they force you into poverty. Like someone was saying who's to stop them from increasing that tyrnanny to now you: can't drive, can't go on a vacation, can't get a passport can't do anything but die. Like I said before nazi germany has nothing on canada. Nothing at all.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Ghadaffi lived in a tent

and a bunker....so there!

.... at least until they went and killed his body double!

edit on 17-5-2016 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

The Hydro One fiasco. I'm rural Ontario and our bills are outrageous and you cannot get off the grid. You MUST pay delivery even if you don't use ANY! That delivery fee plus GST for something you don't want but are forced to use. Now wanting to cut gas heating across the province....soon nobody but monsanto will aford living rural Ontario.....I'm going to go live in a tent up north soon.....

<< 1   >>

join