It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Jeanine Pirro "Hillary Cannot become President"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Clinton's emails will be the new birther movement.

All we're going to hear about for the next 4-5 years is "EMAIIIIIIILS!" being screamed over and over, while the FBI and DOJ just kind of shrug their shoulders.

At least they've quit beating the Benghazi horse to death and we're on to something new.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

What does any of that have to do with Hillary being a dangerous liar?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

All we're going to hear about for the next 4-5 years is "EMAIIIIIIILS!" being screamed over and over, while the FBI and DOJ just kind of shrug their shoulders.

At least they've quit beating the Benghazi horse to death and we're on to something new.

Considering she started the whole birther thing, she deserves it.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

If the nothing comes of the emails, then I'll be interested to see transcripts of the paid Wall Street speeches.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Sorry, you lost me at "Moral women these days are very rare".

He hasn't met many Conservative women I don't believe...

To be fair, I live in an area where feminism is everywhere. There is no conservative people at all for the next 100 miles. if you want to look at an allegory on how I feel within my mind, picture zombie apocalypse, lone fortress with huge walls and me at the top, while zombies surrounds the place like an ocean of cancer... I mean feminism.

So naturally, from that perspective, we can see our world becoming darker. Hard to see that "hope" from my perspective. I do respect factual opinions because facts is what makes something true, and speaking truth is moral.

Seeing how the whole world is however, I can also see this cancer of narcissism is slowly consuming the world and many people falling into Political correctness. Seeing this moral decline is alarming. I should have generalized it to the whole of society, since that is where the real moral decline is at, not just a small or specific group of people.

Rise of the 4rth Reich?
edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 16 May 2016 22:28:58 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 16 May 2016 22:28:58 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Can you believe she is 65 years old and looks like that?
And she's smart as a whip.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

It’s about preventing people who have no regard for the law, or you, for that matter, from running this country

Sooo, how is that different than Trump?

And that describes our last President (and Vice President) to a T, I wonder if she said the same thing about them?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

Actually she is 68 and no, I can't believe she looks like that. Her face looks like an old catchers mitt.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

How can the woman – who is under criminal investigation – who knows she's under criminal investigation, but lies to your face saying that she's not – continue on her path to the White House?

Yall remember that guy named Rick Perry?

And that 'investigation' when he started making his run for the White House.

He 'had' to drop out, but anyone that doesn't have a D by their names has to 'drop out'.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Yeah cause the nation faces such a wealth of choice this time around.

Let's go with the millionaire war hawk, or the billionaire war hawk.

The millionaire liar, or the billionaire liar.

It's a clown car election, both choices are equally terrible in their own unique ways.

Sure glad I'm not an American this time around, I would be at a loss as to what to do, barring a good 3rd party candidate or write in.

~Tenth

Compared to Hillary Clinton? Here is my list of who I would elect long before Clinton from the best choice to the worst.

Donald Trump
Bernie Sanders
A Rotten Egg
20 Roaches Hiding in my Shoe
A Penis Fish
Sasha Grey
That Weird Thing I Picked Out of my Ear Yesterday
A Coke Can Someone Vomited in and Put Back in the Fridge
863 Fleas...but not 864
A Pig 50% of the Way Though the Process of Becoming Bacon
A Rotten Grape
Poop
Bill Clinton
Barrack Obama

I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones I keep handy...on a list...for just such an occasion.
edit on 5/17/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: Fixed picture

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

The fbi should shrug their shoulders over hillary' lying and obfuscation over her illegal activities and the the whole Benghazi scandal? Oh if only the watergate scandal had been half as deadly.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

The Judge says..Why can these people..like HC..can get away with it?

IMHO This is a quesion that all americans should ponder on..starting at kindergarten.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Bernie is the only serious option.....but Americans are too thick to deserve that outcome. I'm sitting back waiting for the entire house of cards to collapse after one of these criminals get elected.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
faux news is taking an extreme opinion on a democrat to drive ratings ?

lol

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
of course this is political.

the bush administration "lost" 2 million emails that were on a private server and nobody cares

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
What makes her different than any white male president or majority white male congress we have had since the nations inception? This country adopted freedom of religion that has been used to create cults like Jim Jones and the South America incident. David Koresh. Warren Jeffs. Joseph Smith.

Religion when it violates public safety safety and represents a threat to life and law and order should be regulated by the federal government. Any congress and POTUS that fails to respect public safety and introduce regulation of these outlaw organizations is corrupt. Hillary Clinton is no different and given that no white male or black male POTUS or Congress has addressed this issue of public safety withing American borders but feels the need to provoke China with warships near Chinese territory (and China does put public safety ahead of religious freedom) is hypocrisy. Since no male of either race has addressed this issue I think it is time we give a white female a chance.

Chinese religions need federal governmental approval to worship in order to promote public safety and order.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

If Jeanine Pro is more qualified than Hillary Clinton then it is her duty to the American people to run for president.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So what she is saying is that a candidate who lies to the public cannot be president? (regardless of whether that allegation is true for Hillary)

Alright then...lets explore that...

Trump caught in blatant lie on candidate disclosure form

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

Yeah, she's hot!

Makes me want to TG and follow her into a bathroom!

lol, just kidding, sorta.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: KeithCooper
Bernie is the only serious option.....but Americans are too thick to deserve that outcome. I'm sitting back waiting for the entire house of cards to collapse after one of these criminals get elected.

"Thick" does that mean stupid?

But I really don't believe bernie is the answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join