It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just How Wise are Wisdom Teeth Anyway!?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I feel ya, and best of luck to you.

I was sorely blessed with extras, making three on one side that still need to be removed. Been waiting due to the sideways one being impacted during my 20s. Though, a visit recent dental visit says there's still a risk of having a paralyzed side of my face(temporary or permanent) because of the root location I've been stalling it off. It basically risks ruining my work and livelihood due to having to talk to people. It's messed up not only my straight teeth(had braces) but is painful at night because of misalignment.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake Thank you. If you do end up getting yours removed, maybe you can find the very best dentist out there for the job. Take care and be well.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

The teeth have no wisdom. However you will be much wiser after dealing with a set that go bad in the most horrible way.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie Your post is like a nightmare fortune cookie. Here is a better fortune cookie, ''you will have a long life with good teeth''... there, now I'm safe from bad fortune.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I had my wisdom tooth removed when I was nineteen from dental care clinic ( www.bloorwestdentistry.ca... ) in High Park. They were crooked and partially emerged which gave me so much pain. There was no pain and bleeding. I was advised not to brush for the next 24 hours and to eat soft foods for first few days.
edit on 5-10-2016 by smilesee because: spelling mistake

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join