It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does This Ancient "Pirate" Look Like a Bush?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Could the Bush Family be descended from pirates?

This guy looks like a Bush to me.

500-Year-Old Skeleton May Belong to Pirate
Human remains unearthed last year under a school playground in Edinburgh, UK

Some 4,000-year-old shards of pottery found near the poorly preserved remains led archaeologists to believe the remains were from the Bronze Age.
But recent radiocarbon dating by experts at AOC Archaeology indicates the skeleton was from the 16th or 17th centuries.

“Thanks to carbon dating techniques, archaeologists now know that the skeleton was likely to have been a murder victim — and quite possibly a pirate,” Councillor Richard Lewis, Culture Convener for the City of Edinburgh Council, said.

Pirates: A Long, Scurvy History
A a gallows-type structure called a gibbet, commonly used to execute witches and pirates, stood on the edge of Newhaven dockyards 600 years ago.

Archaeologists believe the man, who was likely in his 50s, was hung on that device for piracy or other crimes and displayed in plain sight of ships to deter fellow pirates.
He was then buried in a shallow, unmarked grave.

I really enjoy the look alike historic pictures. What is interesting is how many have the same look in their eyes. Anyone have a favorite

www.playbuzz.com...

Orlando Bloom and Nicolae Grigorescu (Romanian painter)

Peter Dinklage and Diego Velazquez’s “Portrait of Sebastián de Morra”

edit on 11-5-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Looks more like a young Bernie Sanders.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Again you can see the same light and expressions in the eyes.
The cage one is a favorite of mine.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

O´Brian duplicate looks so much alike.. But Michael Jackson shouldn´t be there with his" duplicate" after all his plastic surgeries.. in future we get a lot of Kardashian lookalikes, these duplicates are not natural..

back to Bush.. There is a lot similar around the eyes, nose is different and pirate had stronger jaw line.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I can see the Degeneres one too if you concentrate on the area around the eyes and bridge of the nose. Make Ellen masculine and they'd be dead ringers.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I didn't know that there was any question that many of our American leaders descended from rum runners, slave traders and hooligans of all ilk!

edit on 11-5-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly.
I'm crying.

I don't think he looks a lot like bush. And a lot of people will have similar features, really. even unrelated people alive today.

The eddie murphy one is uncanny though lol

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Just my Dos Centavos, but over the years, I've observed similar face "types" have theorized that there's probably some near finite number of face types. The number may be quite large, thousand perhaps, but the recurring theme of similar face types is just too prevalent to ignore.

So for example, just a few weeks ago, I encountered a youngish woman, say 29~35, who was an absolute dead ringer for Paris Hilton. Years ago I worked with a young woman who was a doppelganger for Niki Hilton. Living in Italy, I observed probably 7 or 8 Sophia Loren look-a-likes. In Germany, there was one poor old guy who was a double for Adolph Hitler. (he had a pretty tough life because of that).

It would be fascinating to study on and catalogue all the face types and assign them codes and then when you met someone, you could mentally log in, "Oh, there goes a AB34007896-B17!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Lots of celebrity look alikes out there. A couple of my faves:

Totally.

Sir Hermione Granger-Dawkins

Gary the Beast

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I've met Donatella in person, the Muppet has better skin.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I didn't know that there was any question that many of our American leaders descended from rum runners, slave traders and hooligans of all ilk!

I am liking the general Patton and Trump
Trump could use the helmet!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
That picture looks more like the spawn of Ron Paul and Hillary Clinton.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

O´Brian duplicate looks so much alike.. But Michael Jackson shouldn´t be there with his" duplicate" after all his plastic surgeries.. in future we get a lot of Kardashian lookalikes, these duplicates are not natural..

back to Bush.. There is a lot similar around the eyes, nose is different and pirate had stronger jaw line.

Some may be due to promiscuous Fathers spreading the genes around. My father reportedly had several what would be my half siblings, I always wonder when I see people who look like he did.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

here is a good one oh wait thats her father

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Well that explains some things. new to me thanks I found some very interesting stuff out there on that.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

when i found that out i was like "oh ,now it makes sense..... satan is real"

new topics

top topics

join