It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate Jenner nude, with flag

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Quite frankly I think there should be an open season on the Kardashians. I bet tags would go for millions.

That's one heck of an idea. You could write a post-apocalyptic dime-store novel on that theme. I wonder what a Bieber tag would go for. LOL

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Now it's "Kate"? I thought she spelled her name "Caitlin", with a "C".

It's so stinking obvious this has been shoved down our throat since the getgo - an all-American, past track-and-field olympian macho-man gets a sex change and becomes "woman of the year" (the same year he/she kills someone in a motor vehicle accident and gets off with a slap on the wrist)

It's the most obvious red herring I've ever seen. And everyone eats it up while the whole world descends into chaos (children and families being bombed daily in Syria, refugee crisis in EU, opiate epidemic with death tolls climbing, market manipulation and political assasinations, the list goes on). But let's keep focusing on the entertaining stuff, why don't we?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

lol PERFECT

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
When is that one way trip to Mars leaving?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
so is this going to be the 4th of july issue, making it even more impactful, and even more in our face than this character has already been?

a reply to: Klassified

I've heard 2 years or so. I'm with you... bunk buddies? I'll bring the bourbon and cigars
you bring the cards/chessboard?
edit on 4-5-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Now it's "Kate"? I thought she spelled her name "Caitlin", with a "C".

It's so stinking obvious this has been shoved down our throat since the getgo - an all-American, past track-and-field olympian macho-man gets a sex change and becomes "woman of the year" (the same year he/she kills someone in a motor vehicle accident and gets off with a slap on the wrist)

It's the most obvious red herring I've ever seen. And everyone eats it up while the whole world descends into chaos (children and families being bombed daily in Syria, refugee crisis in EU, opiate epidemic with death tolls climbing, market manipulation and political assasinations, the list goes on). But let's keep focusing on the entertaining stuff, why don't we?

Thank you for the correction, now best I go change the op, wouldnt want to look ignorant.
Oh wait, maybe my two hour edit limit has expired or maybe I just dont care what her name is to change the op

Are you suggesting this gimmick is some kind of false flag FamCore

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
I wonder what a Bieber tag would go for. LOL

Dude. Only the 1% can afford that one.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The real question is...how many people will she run over on the way there?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Klassified

I've heard 2 years or so. I'm with you... bunk buddies? I'll bring the bourbon and cigars
you bring the cards/chessboard?

Deal. We also need one of these...

...with a good stereo in it.

On topic: Just checked. It really is Caitlyn Jenner that's going to pose on SI. Oy!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
People embracing "C" Jenner as some sort of hero is so odd to me...are there really so many misunderstood people out there living in the wrong body ?! IDK...bad call Sport's Illustrated...but hey I guess many wives out there will be just fine with this, if their husbands buy them at all !

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
You just won the Internet!!

Thank you, thank you.
I'll pm you my particulars and you can send me my prize ;p

eta: Love the new sig Snarl!
edit on 4-5-2016 by ShadowLink because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This thread should be posted in Aliens/UFO.
edit on 4-5-2016 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

What did she/he ever do that was so important again? I can't remember

She has a .. she is a.. she.. is it a she?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Somehow I think this isn't actually a thing.

Sure it is. Think toilets.

there you go..

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
This thread should be posted in Aliens/UFO.

No, the zoology forum.. surely.

Im skeered.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I think I may have nightmares tonight about this. Why did I open this thread?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Is this spam so we'll go to the website? I mean that's what it seems like...one of them sneaky spammers selling something.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Sorry, but the mental image that conjures up is more than a bit much, for me.

Maybe I've just heard too much about Jenner and that's without TV etc.

He can do what he wants with his life and his body . . . as far as I'm concerned . . . I just don't want to hear about it or see pics every time I turn around.

Wasn't his 15 min of fame over a long time ago?

What is he being USED for in all this?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
So, I'm curious. Was the purpose of this thread just to mock, make fun of and disrespect someone? Does it make you all feel good or superior to intentionally mis-gender a transgender woman? Would you really say these things to Jenner's face and treat another human being this way?

I don't care if you like Jenner or not, I personally don't either but you all should be ashamed for some of your comments and language especially when it is obvious many of you have no knowledge of the medical, scientific and legal facts of being trans nor one iota of compassion and understanding of the social and emotional turmoil and difficulties transgender people have to deal with.

As far as I'm concerned, some of you have stepped over the boundaries of civility and rudeness. I'm not defending Caitlyn Jenner, I can't stand her but I am speaking out for trans men, women and children everywhere and ask they be afforded a modicum of respect and dignity. It isn't asking a lot.

Thanks.

Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

We will no longer tolerate the tactless and the rude. We will no longer allow blanket statements about whole groups of people for no other reason than they offend you.

And Bo with all your touchy feely posts on relationships and psychology I'm particularly disappointed.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Damn it all to hell. I thought maybe "Kate Jenner" was the one hot one in the Kardashian/Jenner mess and possibly worth a glance to cleanse my soul of the pukefest my son just launched. I just avoid celebrity nonsense enough that I didn't make the connection.

:: shakes fist at Raggedyman ::

As for any "agenda", I don't really care either way about anything which doesn't directly affect me, but, any attempted "provocative" pose by Caitlyn Jenner, well, let's just say, "eew."
edit on 5/5/2016 by dogstar23 because: Initially replied to a reply rather than to OP

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join