It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Cent mistakenly rips on a young man who he thought was on drugs..uh boy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
So Curtis really put his foot in his mouth on this one...and from a distance anyone could have made the same mistake...

The problem is that he should not have followed the kid and talked all that trash about being on some S***t.

Many of you know that when he was a youngster he sold drugs...he talks about it openly is in his songs so he's quite the hypocrite to make such comments.

My hope is that he hooks up with the young man and simply apologizes]. It was a horrible mistake on his part and I wonder how many police officers have made similar judgement from people that may have been handicap or impaired due to some diabetic condition but perhaps appeared as though they were drunk or under the influence of drugs....

Bottom line he screwed the pooch on this one...sometimes it's just better to keep your mouth shut when you are a celebrity.

Link
edit on 4-5-2016 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

# you 50, looking your nose down at people while you went around living like a gangsta.

I'm glad it came around to bite him in the ass.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

50 Cent has been irrelevant for a long time IMO, his attempts at returning to the spotlight seem pretty off base.

The dude is a janitor, let him get high before he cleans up businessmen garbage all day.

If it had been a pilot or crew member or something I'd have 50's back on this.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Not really hearing much about it on mainstream...

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla

50 Cent has been irrelevant for a long time IMO, his attempts at returning to the spotlight seem pretty off base.

The dude is a janitor, let him get high before he cleans up businessmen garbage all day.

If it had been a pilot or crew member or something I'd have 50's back on this.

Actually the young man I believe had some problems unrelated to drugs or alcohol...

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Shows how much he matters these days, and with actions like those it's no wonder.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I heard about this on the news.

I don't really know who this 50 cent dude is, but it seems to me it was an honest mistake. I don't see the need to vilify the guy for being stupid. It happens to everyone sometimes and it isn't like he was trying to make fun of disabilities. He didn't have bad intent...just poor judgement.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

My hope is that he hooks up with the young man and simply apologizes

He did apologized for mocking the autistic airport worker and his family accepted the apology.
www.foxnews.com...
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

So posting his video for the world to see him vilifying this guy with a disability is not a problem ?

It's not just his problem IMO, everyone these days thinks their opinions are for the whole world to see and willingly choose to go around trying to bring down their fellow human.

That's the real #ing problem, technology has turned humanity into self absorbed virus'

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
We all do dumb things from time to time, fortunately the whole planet doesn't get to see it and judge us on it. That was pretty stupid though haha.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I heard about this on the news.

I don't really know who this 50 cent dude is, but it seems to me it was an honest mistake. I don't see the need to vilify the guy for being stupid. It happens to everyone sometimes and it isn't like he was trying to make fun of disabilities. He didn't have bad intent...just poor judgement.

I disagree

He might not try to make fun of people with disabilities, but he is trying to make fun of people with drug problems - he is judging somebody he knows nothing about, filming him and puts him on youtube to be mocked, cause he´s a "better" person and all...

He didnt make any mistakes, he intended to mock this guy, it just turns out he knew nothing about what he´s talking about - big suprise

What give him the right to judge people? especially strangers he knows nothing about?
edit on 4-5-2016 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2016 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Looks like he apologized and the family accepted it so I don't know what were even discussing here anymore.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Farrell family (airport workers family) are expecting 50 Cent to make a donation to a cause or charity dedicated to those with autism. Also Cincinnati store in which 50 Cent promoted the vodka this past weekend has since pulled the brand from its shelves. The Bellevue store announced on its Facebook page that it will no longer sell the vodka after seeing "such a deplorable and disgusting display." Holy Grail, a well-known Cincinnati watering hole across the street from Great American Ball Park at 161 Joe Nuxhall Way, also joined the boycott.
www.cincinnati.com...
edit on 4-5-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

If I were him (or his publicist, agent, whatever you'd call it), I would get involved in some sort of charity related to Autism or other similar conditions to give back and actually do something important with his image, resources, etc.

He could turn this into a positive! Sadly he probably won't, too busy posting pictures of him and all his $100 bills on instagram

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

If I were him (or his publicist, agent, whatever you'd call it), I would get involved in some sort of charity related to Autism or other similar conditions to give back and actually do something important with his image, resources, etc.

He could turn this into a positive! Sadly he probably won't, too busy posting pictures of him and all his $100 bills on instagram

He should also donate some money to help drug abusers, you know, just because he care that much

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

He actually does a huge amount of charity work, ya just don't hear about it.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Turns out the kid is Autistic and 50 refuses to apologize so the family may sue for slander.

It appears he did finally apologize.
edit on 4-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

People have all ready posted his apology?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

What a total pos...

I never liked the guy but this is just pathetic.

He made hundreds of millions rapping about being high.

His picture should be put beside the word Hypocrite in the dictionary.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
a reply to: FamCore

He actually does a huge amount of charity work, ya just don't hear about it.

That's freakin awesome - now he has a new cause to support. I hope he takes advantage of this opportunity...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join