It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the award for most delusional politician goes to...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

A double face palm doesn't even begin describe how cringe worthy this is. I thought it was a joke once they started talking about the delegates. I thought it was a parody... and then it ended with a Super Pac endorsement.

Summary of the ad: Kasich is "anti-establishment" and he will get the nomination because YOUR VOTE DOESN'T COUNT.

Kasich, who is currently 1 out of 46 states and 4th place in a 3 man race... is either completely delusional and believes this crap his campaign is shoveling out, or he is willingly a part of some sort of plan to sabotage Trump at the convention, or both.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

No come on, it's gotta be Cruz announcing oh whatsherface for VP.

That said, this didn't come from the Kaisch campaign, it was an independent supporter, that YouTube channel. On second thought, you're right, it is a Super Pac.

It's time to get rid of Citizens United, amongst other things.
edit on 30-4-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
What the hell did I just watch?

John Kaisch must live in a fantasy world.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I thought he was pretty solid at the beginning of this mess but now I agree he's completely banaanas.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
John Kasich.

Definitely in the running for a 4th place trophy and trimmed blue ribbon !!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I thought Ted took the cake when he announced his VP almost 3 months before the convention while trailing in a distant second place. But this... it just made me laugh out loud.

Super Pacs are poison and should be illegal IMO. It's political bribery no matter how you try to cut it and an open door for special interests.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I wonder if the RNC will give Kasich a T-shirt that says "I Participated" when he gets to the convention.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: xuenchen

I wonder if the RNC will give Kasich a T-shirt that says "I Participated" when he gets to the convention.

The letters would have to be in gold leaf.

edit on Apr-30-2016 by xuenchen because: all failures are successful in the minds of failures

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
You guys are just fuc.. dooomed..

Doomed i say

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I actually think the RNC are the ones that are behind him staying in. They would rather him than either Trump or Cruz and if it has to be Cruz, they can have him be VP. There is a reason he has stayed in this race and it's not because he thinks he can win. Atleast not without being given the nomination. a reply to: Konduit

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Word I hear is Soros pumped a metric sh!t ton into his campaign.
Enjoy the ride.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

and I thought North Korean fantasy propaganda was bad....wow.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Kasich is a complete fool.

Our favorite jack ass (Dem) dressed as an elephant (Rep).

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Enjoy the ride.

What in God's name is happening?

Soros supporting a Republican (albeit a RINO) and Koch brothers supporting a Democrat in Hilary. The world has gone completely mad.

edit on 2016/4/30 by Metallicus because: Readability Update

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
No, it would be Bernie the communist thinking he could be leader of the free world.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Wow! Just WOW! Admittedly, Michigan was an earlier primary and I actually voted for Kasich! (hanging head in shame) Seriously, though, in the early debates he had continued to seem like the sane choice! I can't help but believe that I contributed to his insanity. He didn't win Michigan but came 2nd. He actually came in 2nd in some other states too. The problem is now I have become disenfranchised with him and cannot see actually voting for him in November! Someone needs to make him realize this. I don't think I am the only disheartened voter who will take it back come November!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: skunkape23
Enjoy the ride.

What in God's name is happening?

Soros supporting a Republican (albeit a RINO) and Koch brothers supporting a Democrat in Hilary. The world has gone completely mad.

That alone should tell you Trump, and also a small part from Sanders, has establishment politics scared and scrambling. They are seeking anyone with a hair chance of winning that they can buy and control.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
That was such a nice story time little Jonny boy...can you tell it again?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
good, the ads ready...
now, who leaked it out??

can't help it, either this is an internet trickster, or something went wrong and it was let out early... and wow!! the republicans still couldn't come up with a viable candidate to put in?? bush would be a better choice! or maybe hillary plans on him being her running mate, who knows..

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I actually think the RNC are the ones that are behind him staying in. They would rather him than either Trump or Cruz and if it has to be Cruz, they can have him be VP. There is a reason he has stayed in this race and it's not because he thinks he can win. Atleast not without being given the nomination. a reply to: Konduit

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join