It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz Selects Pro-Life Carly Fiorina as His Vice-Presidential Running Mate?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Adding the "?" to the title because Cruz has not "officially" announced this yet.

Looks like super desperation to me.

Why would Cruz "select" a VP at this stage of his campaign?

Must be part of the Cruz/Kasich plan to stop Trump.

But after yesterday's slapping, Cruz is capable of just about any smear tactic.

"Goldman Sachs" told me so.

Very odd.

Ted Cruz Selects Pro-Life Carly Fiorina as His Vice-Presidential Running Mate

Seeking to shore up support from conservative voters ahead of the Republican Party convention in Cleveland as he runs against Donald Trump and John Kasich, pro-life GOP presidential candidate Ted Cruz will announce this afternoon that he will name pro-life former candidate Carly Fiorina as his vice-presidential running mate. After suspending her presidential bid, Fiorina endorsed Cruz over Trump.

Fiorina endorsed Cruz in March, after her own campaign for president ended. She has made appearances on the behalf of the Texas senator and introduced him at a recent campaign stop in Maryland.

As a joke, I think Cruz should announce this masterpiece from Alamo, Indiana !!!

edit on Apr-27-2016 by xuenchen because: handwriting on the wall

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Now thats funny. Not just an idiot but a special kind of one. Lets ship some more jobs out. The guy really needs to see a Dr.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I think it's obvious why he chose her...remember the lady who now works in Fiorina's campaign?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The answer to your question is twofold. He's desperate. Or he's crazy. Perhaps he's desperately crazy!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Unless he thinks he's going to somehow get the republican female vote this way. LOL.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Could be Cruz's "battle of the Little Bighorn" coming soon.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Could be Cruz's "battle of the Little Bighorn" coming soon.

With Cruz as Custer, going down in a blaze of nonglory?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I've heard it reported that less than 1% of voters choose a Presidential candidate based upon their VP choice.
Those who were going to vote for Cruz will still vote for Cruz.

Still, choosing this early and at this time, speaks of Cruz's desperation to change the trending narrative against him.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Right...

Pick a loser in the first round of the Presidential debates....that makes a lot of sense.

But according to Cruz's father...Ted was Gods and Jesus choice...so maybe he still has a chance.

www.motherjones.com...

and so does Glenn Beck....

www.mediaite.com...
edit on 27-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Maybe the Koch brothers last despartion attempt to continue monopoly on power in DC?

They called Ted and Carli with more offshore money transfers?

Their all gay btw...
edit on 27-4-2016 by Granite because: Sp

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I think it's obvious why he chose her...remember the lady who now works in Fiorina's campaign?

Haha! I see what you did there!

Seriously though, in the words of Sheriff Bart (from Blazing Saddles), "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"

We'd do it for Randolph Scott.....

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

Haha! I see what you did there!

Seriously though, in the words of Sheriff Bart (from Blazing Saddles), "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"

We'd do it for Randolph Scott.....

!!!!RANDOLPH SCOTT!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'll pre-empt tRump to the punch, "How would like to wake up next to that, or that"!
edit on 27-4-2016 by ugmold because: typo

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
OK

Cruz has made the official announcement.

His next ride is scheduled on the Hindenburg.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Cruz trying (and failing) to take the news cycle away from Trumps victory and foreign policy speech.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Wow! How ironic. I stated in some other thread that as a woman, my own view was that Carly as VP would be more harmful. Even, though I was responding towards Trump VP possibilities. I still stand that she is not helpful.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Cruz trying (and failing) to take the news cycle away from Trumps victory and foreign policy speech.

Yup.

And now Carly is attempting to herd Trump and Hillary into the same corral.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
OK

Cruz has made the official announcement.

His next ride is scheduled on the Hindenburg.

............. I think I'd pay money to watch that. Where's the beer and popcorn?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

She still seems to be indirectly running interference for #cruzsexscandal allegations.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I used to be on the fence about Fiorina. I mostly thought she seemed ok based on the debates, which was pretty much all I knew of her.

But, after one interview, I now officially despise her.

She was interviewed tonight on Fox. Carly is totally insider/party-devoted/the-little-people-mean-nothing establishment.

She has totally demeaned the rights of voters. She said straight out that it does not matter what the voters say, the party does not want Trump, so he has no right to be the nominee. She detailed that the Republican delegates do not want him, so he will not be elected. I saw it coming earlier tonight during her acceptance speech when she said they were going to take "OUR" country back. I have pretty good instincts, and right away I knew who the "our" was that she meant. She meant the establishment.

When she was asked about Cruz losing the primaries, by huge percentages, she said it does not matter, the party wants Cruz. Really???? First of all she is just as delusional as Cruz. The party does not want him. And who cares what the "party" wants when the people are never going to vote for who they pick after they spit on the rights of voters?

Seriously, she is on my NEVER list.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join