It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Prince Murdered By Illuminati Record Execs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: interupt42
OK who has dibs on the next prince thread "prince is still alive"

Doesn't look like his worshippers will reach the Elvis level of dissociative reasoning, they just seem like loyal fans.

What does this have to do with Prince and whether the contents of his music vault were to die for?

Everything.
It is speculating on what level his fans will go to while entertaining non mainstream viewpoints on his death.

Still has nothing to do with Prince and whether the contents of his music vault were to die for.

You are speculating on the factors behind fans' positions in the ongoing debate concerning his death. I was doing the same.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Doesn't look like his worshippers will reach the Elvis level of dissociative reasoning, they just seem like loyal fans.

What does this have to do with Prince and whether the contents of his music vault were to die for?

Everything.
It is speculating on what level his fans will go to while entertaining non mainstream viewpoints on his death.

Still has nothing to do with Prince and whether the contents of his music vault were to die for.

You are speculating on the factors behind fans' positions in the ongoing debate concerning his death. I was doing the same.

No, you were just having a pissing contest with Phage about conspiracies in general.

The fans of Prince are an important facet to everything that is happening surrounding his death. The average Joe doesn't get this attention when they drop dead.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Everything.

No, you were just having a pissing contest with Phage about conspiracies in general.

The fans of Prince are an important facet to everything that is happening surrounding his death. The average Joe doesn't get this attention when they drop dead.

So...you agree you weren't discussing anything relevant to Prince or whether the contents of his music vault were to die for.

You were actually discussing how his fans are reacting to his death and interjecting in a pissing contest between Phage and me like it was wildly off-topic...

..as if your own comments were exactly on the topic you specified (and every other comment was, too), except the one you quoted of mine, of course.

Ok.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Wasn’t into drugs and a vegan…so what’s he doing skulking around a Walgreens in the middle of the night the night before his death

He did have actual physical pain he was dealing with

But maybe he died because Vanity died - life is weird like that

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Everything.

So...you agree you weren't discussing anything relevant to Prince or whether the contents of his music vault were to die for.

You were actually discussing how his fans are reacting to his death and interjecting in a pissing contest between Phage and me like it was wildly off-topic...

..as if your own comments were exactly on the topic you specified (and every other comment was, too), except the one you quoted of mine, of course.

Ok.

Fans are important to the subject of Prince and his secret stash of music.

It will be interesting to see how fans take the final medical examination reports. If fans reject them or not. Fans may fade quickly and the transfer of his music vault material might be easier for whoever controls his estate. They then can be used to fuel an assembly line of corporate made music stars who don't need to know a lick about making good music.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
I read he had hip problems and ankle problems, so if it is a percocet/drug cocktail type of thing it wouldn't shock me

if the record industry wanted him dead I would think it would have been right after he changed his name to an unpronounceable symbol to get out of a deal, not now

and you will have to prove he was into alex jones and chemtrails, and that doesn't mean anything either

eminem rapped about it and lived to tell, lol

I don't know really anything about Prince except that he was married to Carmen Electra, made crappy but somehow chronically successful music and that he was an industry puppet. Just like Eminem. If you listen to Eminems lyrics he talks about being demonppossessed and selling his soul and then trying to get out of the deal but faced with losing everything he submitted to the agenda of the music industry and comes back with a hit album after his previous one bombed. Not to mention they killed his best friendand made it llook like a bar fight turned shooting.

The first time Slim tried standing up to the industry he ended up with a gun charge. The second time they kill his best friend. Won't be a third.

But as these things go once you lose your usefulness you get the boot and if you are as successful as he was the boot isn't the same as it would be for a sitcom star or small timer, Prince would know many secrets that make him a dangerous enemy so for him being defiant would get him killed.

Just because they waited until now and didn't do it during the symbol thing doesn't mean anything, someone said they would have done it then that isn't necessarily true. If he signed with a new label then he is still industry and the individual record companies would work out a deal and the deal probably was he can't use the name. But this is the reality of the world super rich celebrities live in it looks lavish but it is like having someone watching you 24/7 and the day you cross them for any reason is the day you sign your own death warrant. They will get you at a specific strategic time.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I would not call them illuminate, organised criminal scum yes.

Prince had gone out of the spotlight and his record sales had dropped off for some time but now he join's a very long list of other musician's (and other artist's) to die in unexplained circumstances with some mystery attached to them and the main suspect's the record company's (Sony this time - film studio's for some actor's) suddenly make a massive profit (Which is good for there book's and share price) from the spur's in sales of the artist's work's that accompanies there death and sudden return to fame, sometime's they make far more than when the artist was alive so there is definitely a motive there but proving it when hand's are so greasy is difficult to say the least.

The Illuminati are something different though, they would not be bothered with the like's of prince, they think they are the good guy's when in fact they are not as they try to impose a global tyranny, there symbol is a tringle many see as a pyramid but in fact it is the mound of king Sisyphus as he tries to climb out of the hole, it serves only one being there master the real Sisyphus which is actually Lucifer and is made of the body's of his servant's and those they seek to crush under there control, he may rule this world but it is not his, he is a condemned prisoner in a hole, he does not own the hole and every time he builds that tower of misery to the light to try to steal heaven he is cast back down, every slave civilization he build's is damned from the very start but that is just the Illuminati so realise that the record gangsters are actually far too small fry to be part of the real Illuminati and the real Illuminati are too thick to comprehend they are merely the shoulders there master will stand on in a plan that will never succeed while they in there turn crush the innocent under there feet.

It is a far stranger world than we realise.
edit on 24-4-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
It seems likely to me.

Also Joplin, Morrison, Hendrix, Cobain, Moon, Lee, Lennon, Bowie.
All of them.

I... find it hard to tell if you are serious on this statement or not. If you are serious, I think many people see the same thing (myself included).

Don't forget about Paul from the Beatles. The man who took Aleister Crowley as his personal hero (then again most of the beatles did). Lot's of shady stuff there as well. Despite there currently being "A Paul" "alive & well".

When they said Paul is dead, for some reason I believe it. (If you look more into it, you will find alot of creepy...stuff.

With regards to Prince in the OP.

He exposed Chemtrails, in a way Prince was a hero for coming out in public on the subject.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

The things lucrative books are made of.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
IMO it is entirely possible that powerful people have HUGE stakes in the music industry. Such a widely digested form of media that can influence and shape lives, as well as of course, make a bucket load of money makes it an appetising pie to dip your power hungry fingers in.

Now, did powerful industry people have Prince killed... It's entirely possible I think. The second someone genuinely starts taking prescription drugs, even if 2 a day, just to counter some pain or whatnot, they have their excuse.

Put yourselves in their position:

You have a globally influential man who's interests, passions and beliefs directly conflict with your interests outside of music. This man also takes medication for ailments, pain etc.

How do you get rid of him?

Of course this is all my opinion

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Of course. The rest of this thread is tabloid trash. This isn't directed at you, but people are so embarrassing.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

When Prince dies, whomever inherits his estate will probably want fast money

Why?
When there is a huge amount of "slow" money available. There are, of course, things like wills, and probate.

It seems both a logical and rational business move for psychopaths. Let's say Warner gets 10m from Prince and then buys the rights back for 1m. They already have the 10m working or invested, 3 months layer they pay 1m for return of the rights and they have 9m working generating fresh profits plus the rights generating profits. All that for a 3vto 4 months of hiatus in wills and probates. Helluva an efficient way to make 900% plus profit over a period of a few months.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Thoughts

Funny I never thought of chemtrails directly affecting people as Prince speaks hear.

Prince likely died of a prescription drug overdose

Somebody mentioned tabloid trash…well the entire American news media is practically all tabloid trash

They saying the Illuminati killed Prince is referring to a generic powerful cult of powerful and rich people who are manipulating us all like puppets in a puppet show.

POINT:

Warner Bros. who is Princes record company and Time Warner are both a part of the same powerful media conglomerate

Time Warner owns TMZ who got the scoop, Prince was dead

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 24-4-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Another point.

All the black rhythm and blues, rock, pop people are dying.

There are a few lesser musicians still going but the giants are dying and not being replaced

Of course there’s gangster rap still being spread.

This will coarsen the public because music use to be primarily about love and rap music is about something else: defiance, crime, and self destruction

get my point

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I honestly don't get the need for the conspiracy angle

Was the death of Prince just not interesting enough for you?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Instead of Record exe's
the Jehovahs Witnesses are selling everything they have due to money crisis.
Worldwide they have stopped missionaries, sold branch offices, and packed off their long time workers due to an apparent shortage of funds.
Their broadcasting videos state they are cash short, with more money going out than coming in.

could it be a fast cash injection of 300mil+ estate coming into jw.org hands.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

I honestly don't get the need for the conspiracy angle

Was the death of Prince just not interesting enough for you?

I didn’t write the article

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tztz11

The JW killed Prince is your point?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I saw a really creepy video this morning...basically the speculation being that Prince was a blood sacrifice of some sort ! IDK....my logical mind knows people die everyday unexpectedly....I've heard the hospital wanted to admit him and he refused.....Sadly I have seen this exact same thing happen to a loved one. Prince was a Gemini, brilliant and stubborn...he waited 35 years to get back control of his music...that's pretty amazing.

Only time will tell on this one...does his family even have to release the results of his autopsy ?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Sounds very similar to Michael Jacksons death. Wouldn'y suprise me. probably many others have died because they too were going to reveal some truths.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join