It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FYI: In the US alone, the vaccine "court" has paid over $3.3 BILLION to victims of vaccines.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I apologise, I overlooked a part of your post. I am currently attempting to read/post on 5 different topics, maybe that is why I am getting confused. (Guess I am not as skilled in multitasking as I originally thought.)

edit on 26/4/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
But vaccine damages? Either very under reported, or just not that huge of a deal considering the amount of vaccines given vs the actual # of patients who have complications.
~Tenth

Vaccine damages are few an far between. Many, many children get them with no/mild side effects. BUT the problem is that the push to vaccinate everyone according to the CDC schedule is so forceful that doctors and 'experts' deny vaccine injuries altogether. Parents of children who have experienced adverse side effects are blown off, they trust their doctor and take their kids back for subsequent doses when the initial reaction SHOULD have indicated forgoing future vaccines.

My daughter has had all her vaccines on schedule since birth with no adverse effects. However, my son has displayed a sensitivity. I have had to fight tooth and nail to have him on a delayed schedule. Spacing them out and monitoring for reactions. I'm not an anti-vax nut by any means. But I know that if the medical community would acknowledge the possibility of damage and were more careful about administration then the number of injured children would be even lower than it already is.

'not that huge of a deal' as you say, becomes a huge deal when this

is your child.

Ian Gromowski was vaxed wtih Hep B at 7 days old.
Vaccine injury: Yeast allergy, low platelet count, death.
Read Ian Gromowski’s story. Learn to recognise when trouble begins.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

We are having similar issues with our 5 mo. old daughter. We have had to switch offices 3 times just to find someone willing to stray from the CDC schedule. The last round of shots that she received caused her to break out in a rash all over her stomach and the leg that got the injection. We're talked to like idiots for being concerned and a bit scared. It's incredibly lame and offensive, honestly.

My job from 5 months ago and for the rest of my life is to make sure that she is well and taken care of. So, I'm thinking about stopping these vaccines all together. At the very least the shots that she just got.

Also, at the risk of exposing my ignorance but truly wanting to expand my knowledge... If my kid isn't vaccinated but kid B is vaccinated, then why would kid B's parents care? Isn't kid B now immune to whatever my kid isn't immune to?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join