It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"ISIS" Drugs 7000 gazelles by poisoning watering holes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
"ISIS" Drugs 7000 gazelles with poisoned watering holes

The terrorist organization used to be in control of the city of Rutbah, which also has a wildlife preserve nearby, home to thousands of gazelles. However ISIS was recently forced to withdraw from the city, which also possesses a wildlife preserve, useful for the abundance of wildlife in it and its open spaces, allowing the organization to sustain itself.

Well, IMHO those infidel deer things deserved it! Tell me those horns dont fly in the face of the Prophet!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

I hate ISIS, what a cancer upon Earth!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Poor gazelles... So beautiful creatures.

I thought Isis believed in Allah - in which case, isn't Isis now guilty of corrupting "Allah's" creations?

Isis should be persecuted for violation of Animal Rights.

edit on 21-4-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Rut Roh, they've done it now! They've pissed off the Animal Rights bunch!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

They did this in hopes that it would make the gazelle's easier to capture, according to the article

despicable. Blame Foreign Policy, illegal wars and hateful people :/

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
There are negative entities that feed off low vibration anger / hatred / spite / malice etc.

It seems the elite are now getting their zombie goons (ISIS) to provoke all animal lovers into hatred and revenge.

Hook, line and sinker

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger Par for the course when it comes to muslims doing stupid things in the name of their insane religion. Well, par for the course for any extremist zealots now that I think of it. Kind of unrelated but actions like what ISIS is doing may explain why civilizations older than a few thousand years are all but obliterated from an archaeological standpoint. Maybe something similar happened to the ruins of Puma Punku (sp). I know the Romans in their zealotry burned down the library of Alexandria. I don't know where I'm going with this...

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Good thing I hate animals!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

I thought Isis believed in Allah - in which case, isn't Isis now guilty of corrupting "Allah's" creations?

The gazelles weren't praying enough times a day and the females weren't wearing burkas.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AVtech34

+1!

Go on...

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

They did this in hopes that it would make the gazelle's easier to capture, according to the article

despicable :/

Easier to capture for what purpose.?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I think they are hungry in many ISIS territories.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

My guess would be either for food or to sell? Article didn't say, but they did say that the deputy governor of Al-Raqqa already accused ISIS of stealing over 2000 gazelles:

Al-Raqqa provice's deputy governor recently accused ISIS of stealing over 2000 gazelles from the al-Rutba wildlife preserve, stating that the terrorist organization then proceeded to move these gazelles from the preserve using its own automobiles, and into Syria.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
These pesky extremists. What next? Pulling the wings off fly's?

They're just like an attention seeking child.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
maybe they are tired of goats and donkeys, and are just trying to spice things up?
that was was gross and just ew

on a less disgusting note, maybe PETA will get involved and nag them to death for the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger I guess what I'm saying is religious zealotry is probably more responsible for the destruction of ancient architecture than blowing sand is. Some of the ruins around the world look, well, deliberately destroyed or buried. Proof is in Egyptian works, deliberately defaced like the sphinx.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

I think the flaw there is in giving ISIS any kind of religious connection. They are using the Islamic texts to justify in their own minds a ruthless male dominance of everybody and everything. They are nothing more than a bunch of pathetic men who want shag women at will and use the koran to justify their obnoxious behaviour. Hey look back at western history men have done the same with the bible!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad I'm an atheist but even I can argue that at no time, even at the height of the inquisition, were Christians more of a pest globally than the muslims have been. And the crusades were retaliatory.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVtech34
a reply to: yorkshirelad I'm an atheist but even I can argue that at no time, even at the height of the inquisition, were Christians more of a pest globally than the muslims have been. And the crusades were retaliatory.

That's just numbers. Come on. The human population today is almost 10 times higher than it was when christianity was behaving badly. Back then they had horses and took weeks to travel shooting arrows and using swords. Today we can travel the same distance in hours with guns and 10 times more nutters.

How can the crusades have been retaliatory? Bethleham and Jerusalem was in the middle east not Europe. The pope thousands of miles away in Rome didn't like to see these holy places ruled by muslims (who lived there). By the way investigate the treatment of prisoners during the crusades by each side.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The death of these creatures is heartening news to anyone who wants to see these cretins vanished from the face of the earth.....
It shows they are not building anything permanent where they control areas....They are like locusts and will deplete the locality into a barren wasteland with time....
Thus starving themselves eventually

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join