It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Did It! The rest is post modern chatter!

page: 70
<< 67  68  69   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

originally posted by: Barcs
a reply to: spy66

My kind? I just don't buy into assumptions as fact, that's all. WE (both you and I) do not know what lies beyond the border of the expansion, we might never know. If you claim to know this, I'd ask for proof, not conjecture. Maybe it's a void, maybe it's not. Maybe it's far more complicated than either of us can comprehend. Like I said, I'm not arguing against your opinion, I'm arguing against you claiming to KNOW it as fact.

You dont speak for me. You speak only for Your self. What you should say is that you dont know. There is nothing wrong With that.

When it comes to proof. You wouldnt Accept it.

Of course I'm not speaking for you. IF you claim to know for a fact what lies beyond the universe, I'd like some proof. You say I wouldn't accept it, you are now speaking for me. I will accept any objective evidence in regards to that. Chances are your proof is not proof, since you won't post it, but you are more than welcome to prove me wrong. Strong faith does not equal proof. Too many people believe this.

You will get nowhere With lazy People who rely on science to give them all the answers on a plate.

Lazy people that rely on science? Okay, now you've lost me. Last I checked, scientists are the ones who are working their asses off trying to figure out things and discover things that benefit YOUR LIFE. Do you know what's REALLY lazy? Blindly believing something as fact with no evidence, and ignoring all scientific discovery to do so. Why can't you just admit that your faith is faith based. It's so silly how you guys go around screaming that your view is the absolute truth and we just don't see it because we're lazy and dumb. And YOU get annoyed at people telling you that you don't know. That's just rich.

I think its a shame that People give up.

Who gave up? People are asking you for your evidence that you claim exists. We ARE seeking answers. You are just incredibly pompous and think your worldview is absolute truth with no room for anything else. That is the epitome of laziness. You believe everything is already settled, so why do any research?
edit on 5 23 16 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

So you're saying that the reason you don't "Show your Work" is the fault of everyone else not reading it??? Sounds like a very convenient excuse that puts the responsibility one someone else.

Besides, even if you're right, that's not your problem. If someone else doesn't do their part that's on them. That's no reason for you not to do yours.

Anyone can come here and dish out some tall tales about things magnificent. But it's the one who can provide support for their story that separates the fact from fiction.

new topics

<< 67  68  69   >>

join