It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arguably The Most Important Documentary In The History Of Medicine Was Just Released

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Written by Arjun Walia

www.newearth.media...

“Have you ever wondered why, despite the billions of dollars spent on cancer research over many decades and the promise of a cure which is forever ‘just around the corner,’ cancer continues to increase? Why does modern medicine swear by chemical medicine while divorcing themselves from the natural world? Is there really no better and safer ways to deal with cancer than to radiate, burn, or surgically remove it?”

– Joe Martino, Founder of Collective-Evolution

The statistics on cancer are appalling. People today have nearly a 1 in 2 chance of developing cancer within their lifetime. The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest, a 9 part docu-series, answers many questions regarding cancer and the cancer industry in general. It also explores effective alternative ways to prevent and treat this disease.
. . .

“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of the New England Journal of Medicine.”

– Dr. Marcia Angell, a physician and longtime Editor0in-Chief of The New England Medical Journal (NEMJ)
Source:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

. . .

Related article:

The Cancer Industry Exposed In Less Than 2000 Words:

www.collective-evolution.com...

I realize this is a . . . troublesome topic.

Nevertheless, I believe that honorable people must stand up and be counted about it. We must do what we reasonably can to insist on a more public dialogue about the crucially important issues.

May the depopulation goals and other related junky goals and actions be damned.

Thankfully, ATS has some good threads about alternative cancer cures. They are worth checking out. I've referred quite a number of loved ones to them.

It will be interesting to find out how long this good whistle blowing Doc will survive. He could probably use our prayers.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Cancer treatment and research is big business. Look how many doctors and researchers will be out of work if they find a simple cure. If they keep looking at expensive manmade chemistries to treat cancer, they will keep the money rolling in.

These researchers are being told to look in a certain direction, it is not really their fault. It is who is telling them to look in that direction that we should concentrate on identifying.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

INDEED.

The puppet masters are most implicated, imho.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Fascinating, and replying because I want to follow this thread.

It's too bad it's already onto the 8th podcast, I'd be interested in hearing all of them, from start to finish..

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
If Cancer isn't the most horrible disease it's got to be the next.I lost a friend years ago.6"7',strong as an oxHe and wife just had baby when he was diagnosed.He died in his late 20's 3 months later.
His widow told me he seemed to explode from the inside out.
edit on CDTTueam21261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

INDEED. A horrid disease.

And those responsible for preventing wide distribution of healing therapies will experience the pains of those they caused to suffer . . . as though they were each of those persons at the time.

They must be ignorant of that phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Look how many doctors and researchers will be out of work if they find a simple cure.

surely there is more to medical research than just researching a cure for cancer?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
There will never be a silver bullet cure for cancer.... I agree with the point about pharma companies, it's just that cancer doesn't work that way. Viral and bacterial infections most likely are that way....

Cancer is a mistake in the DNA of a cell that begins replicating. Making every strain different, and making a cure, nearly impossible.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I can go further and say that cancer is ANY occurrence where cells operation AND division goes out of control.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Good daily intake.

Proper breathing.

Healthy thoughts.

No such thing as cancer.

The reason it's a billion dollar machine perpetually, is because if the establishment made it know those first 3 lines; the masses would be healthy and balanced and they (the establishment) wouldn't be making billions of dollars.

Can I make it more simple for you?

+32 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

I just told my wife what you said. She has cancer.

I can't tell you what she said as its against t&c.

Cancer is the replication of bad cells. Breathing and "happy thoughts" do diddly to DNA.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
Thankfully, ATS has some good threads about alternative cancer cures. They are worth checking out. I've referred quite a number of loved ones to them.

My mother tried all the 'alternative cures'.
Didn't do a thing!
Not even placebo effect.
RIP mom.

If something actually 'worked', don't you think the world would be beating a path?
Perhaps some of the alternatives make ones 'recycling' less painful than the allopathic heavy handed treatments?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

In addition to any other reason why money and research is not directed into nutrition as a cause or as a treatment for cancer, may be that cancer is a form of population control.

I recently listened to a talk on a activists radio program, which I think is from New Zealand, interviewing a bloke about the depopulation agenda. The title of the show may have been called "The UN's Covert Depopulation agenda." It also be the tile of the guests book he wrote on the subject. The bloke being interviewed said that his research indicates that even putting people in gaol is a form of population control, because prisoners cannot breed.

I think the wise thing to do is to not discount the possibility that cancer may also be a form or population control and or reduction, despite that fact that some people recover and go on to breed.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Um, couple of points I should tell you.

Most cancers don't effect reproduction.
The population has been going up, not down (even though the increase has slowed).

So the idea that cancer is about population control makes about as much sense as "happy thoughts" curing cancer.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I think the timeline and the jury may still be out on that.

Cancers have certainly removed a lot of smokers prematurely . . . and a lot of women . . . and some men with prostate cancer.

I think the oligarchy has put in place a large number of slowly health-degrading to deadly factors in our daily lives. Now, they are increasingly ramping up some of those factors to be more deadly sooner. Time will tell what part their ugliness with cancer will really play in depopulation.

Certainly their main tools seem to be war; engineered epidemics, ugly stuff in our food and environment etc. I think they have scheduled WWIII to massively reduce the population of the planet as well as to scare/force the remaining serfs and slaves into the one world stuff.

Besides, the boss behind the oligarchy simply delights in blood-letting, suffering, death, mayhem, chaos. He must really love cancer.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

One of my good friends, a 7th Day Adventist . . . has cured herself twice--many years apart . . . from 2 different bouts with cancer--strictly by supplements/homeopathic means.

Sad about your Mom.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Yet there are measures to prolong life with cancer, new techniques to combat certain types of tumors and people are getting diagnosed earlier so it's more manageable meaning a longer life.

My wife's cancer (hereditary) meant an average life span of 40. Her father is 50 because of the NEW abilities of science to prolong life.

Yeah, it's about depopulation.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Besides, the boss behind the oligarchy simply delights in blood-letting, suffering, death, mayhem, chaos. He must really love cancer.

I strongly doubt that "the boss" really like cancer.

Did you know that Otto Heinrich Warburg, an important German physiologist, Nobel laureate and cancer researcher during Nazi time was having Jew blood in his vein. During Nazi time, people of Jewish descent were forced out from their professional positions.

From Wikipedia:

In 1935, Hitler had a polyp removed from his vocal cords. It is believed that afterwards, he feared that could develop cancer, which may have allowed Warburg to survive. In 1941, Warburg lost his post briefly, when he made critical remarks about the regime but a few weeks later a personal order from Hitler's Chancellery ordered him to resume work on his cancer research. Göring also arranged for him to be classified as one-quarter Jewish.

It basically say that "the boss" is as vulnerable and fearfull as us all when it come to cancer.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I was diagnosed when I was 23 I'm now 36 and seeing my surgeon today for a biopsy on a lump removed last week.

When I was first diagnosed 13 years ago. I was sure there would be a cure by now.

I've had enough of surgeries and treatments and hospitals. It's good to be alive I'm a bit of a rare case to still be alive with my type of cancer. So can't completely knock the cancer treatment I've had. It has kept me alive long over the prognosis,but it's a recurring tumour so never stays away for very long. Seems to be getting shorter respites every time now. I haven't had any recovery period over the last 3 years. It's been one thing after another. I've pretty much run out of treatment options now. So going the alternative route maybe all I have left.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I wouldn't give up just yet. There's some interesting trials going on with brain tumors that could open the door for treatment for other bodily tumors.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join