It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weirded out by 'random' text on phone after commenting here and Internet search

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
meanwhile the paypal donation is back on ats, then they allow malicious mobile trojans to ransack your personal info and access your number and contacts.

then the same unsuspecting users think that becaause the site is "abovetopsecret" somehow its secret people spying or 'weird' special texts... no. and most people here think this site, a public site, is 'controversial' or there is actual secret info on here.

its your personal info sold for pennies. and the result, new threads in the skunkworks forums as if this is way above top secret.
i wish i could get in on this business, but....

i dont write this very often but, lol.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If you used your email, phone number or any information like that on any site out there you are open to getting spam. Believe me, you would be shocked at the level of searching people will do to find an email address or a phone number. They can then sell this on to other spammers and you end up being inundated with rubbish.

Right now I delete about 200 spam emails a day, but because I need that email addy for business I have little option but to just delete them and clear out the trash regularly.

Oh, and just FYI, NEVER and I mean NEVER click a random link. This is Internet 101 people.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlackDog
a reply to: Azureblue

It's hard to take someone seriously when they mistake realeyes for realise

As for the op, I think you're just being paranoid and it's a scam.

no,that spelling was deliberate. It means open your eyes and start seeing the forest rather than the trees. Perhaps i might even separate the words

new topics

<< 1   >>

join