It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my religious experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
i saw lord shiva, i was in a field running, i cant tell you how i got there or where it is, i was running alongside a wood and barbwire fence trying to steady my focus, the light was bright, i could barely lift my head but i see birds flying ,i see the grass i look up i see shiva traveling the length of the fence on a something going through a door in the fence, the moment i made eye contact it felt like all the blood and all my brains exploding out through a hole in my head, it was where i got hit in the head in a brawl, it goes on for what seems 5-7 seconds, then i snap out of it, im back to normale.

thoughts? opinions? questions? mods if this isnt in the right place please move.
edit on 12-4-2016 by theboarman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

Was this a dream?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

i was not asleep.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

I can tell that you are distraught, the experience appears to have robbed you of capitalization!

But being serious now, what do you believe it all meant?

Is there some directive or revelation deeper in the images presented?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

i dont know what it meant or if there is a deeper meaning,i believe there to be, if i were a smarter man i would be able to figure it out, but alas im just me, so i thought i would share for the hindus of ats and to get your guys perspective on what it meant.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theboarman

i dont know what it meant or if there is a deeper meaning,i believe there to be, if i were a smarter man i would be able to figure it out, but alas im just me, so i thought i would share for the hindus of ats and to get your guys perspective on what it meant.

OK, but it was revealed to you, so I would guess it is more significant to your life than anyone else. I was trying to see if you had formed any theories.

If it was a daytime 'vision' it could indicate a migraine aura or even have a physiological source like a stroke or a tumor.

That it seemed to involve where you had been hit in the head in a brawl might be highly significant as a physical symptom. If you deal with these physical possibilities as soon as possible, you could minimize any damage that may occur.

If you were hit lower on the side of your head, near your ears, in the brawl, that is the temporal lobe which gives "religious experiences" when stimulated and could be a further indicator that this is a physical thing that should be treated medically.

edit on 12/4/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

OK, but it was revealed to you, so I would guess it is more significant to your life than anyone else. I was trying to see if you had formed any theories.

the religous side of me wants to say shiva was setting me free from from whatever problems i had associated with my head, be it mental or physical. but there could be things in the vision that to the right person makes it go in a completely different direction

thank you for your concern about my head, i got hit just about an inch or two above my left ear just as your head begins to bend, 4 and a half hours of getting stiches! i dont believe the two to be related because i took the steps to reach this higher plane ( if you will ) of my own free will, it didnt just come on, it also happened moonths after my head injury, but the two could be related idk, what do you think?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: theboarman

the religous side of me wants to say shiva was setting me free from from whatever problems i had associated with my head, be it mental or physical. but there could be things in the vision that to the right person makes it go in a completely different direction

thank you for your concern about my head, i got hit just about an inch or two above my left ear just as your head begins to bend, 4 and a half hours of getting stiches! i dont believe the two to be related because i took the steps to reach this higher plane ( if you will ) of my own free will, it didnt just come on, it also happened moonths after my head injury, but the two could be related idk, what do you think?

I have no real idea but it would be prudent to ensure that it isn't a result of the injury. Just humour me if you must, but see an expert. We are really rather fragile creatures.

As to the vision of Shiva, be aware of the dual nature of Shiva. As well as creator, also destroyer.

new topics

top topics

join