It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Over and The Story is Written

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hello,

I am writing this as my final post for my predictions, some came true, others to come and many to be shown. I left breadcrumbs for a reason in due time things will go according to plan, believe it or not there is indeed a plan and I was surprised myself as well. The point of the matter is the messages I was given were to see if humanity or a human being can actually change given the foretold situation/event.

For the purpose of this I must disappoint you because although we pretend to change we are left with the illusion of change, we still experience war, hate and destruction of one another. I will say this it is horrifying to know what is to come but it is necessary, it has happened many times before a new fresh page and a new road for someone else.

Within the next 7-15 years humanity will know hell, the planet can only take so much and with no change in sight the 1 million messengers will begin to dream more, the internet will begin to flood with prophets and dream predictions. There will be war, cannibalism, natural disasters etc; I am sorry to disappoint the new age movement but the ships will not evacuate the planet. Since 11th October 2011 Earth has been put under a quarantine zone the ones observing were put under direct no interference act, the only ships you will now see is the inner Earth and military grade crafts.

Many of the worlds religions believe they will go to Heaven/Hell unfortunately that is not true, for the purpose of education we devoured that which bares "The Breath of Life". It is the very first guideline which was passed onto us to avoid consuming and because of this we are what we are and through generations the blood lust is at an all time high. We did it! God/The Devil had nothing to do with it this is directly on us, so I am sorry to say there is no light at the end of that tunnel. War is only one short spark away and the one Western Religions call "The Whore of Babylon" will ignite the flame and the drums of war will cover the Earth.

Don't worry it will not be a nuclear war, the nukes will be shut off by Earth based fly by.

The more things will escalate the more creepies will crawl out from the underground tunnels, people will scatter out of fear, some will worship them and others will fight them.

What is my role in all of this? To write down the message as one would say for the record and to observe.

Who am I? Well that is for you to find out, you can use Tarrots, Remote Viewing or Pick up on my energy. Whatever way you wish to do it you can.

Through my years I've grown tired watching humanity destroy itself, even when given the opportunity for change it is bent for the use of inevitable destruction. The bread crumbs I left here and among other sources will ensure the path of those that were meant to, there is no mistakes, no coincidences or acts of randomness.

The coloring book is colored within the lines and the illusion needs to be shattered. So I wish you all the best, I do hope for the sake of mankind something will finally cause a change.

Sincerely Yours,
OMM
edit on 12-4-2016 by OneManMasquerade because: Technical Issues

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

Through my years I've grown tired watching humanity destroy itself, even when given the opportunity for change it is bent for the use of inevitable destruction.

No need of psychics to see that. 'Humanity' per se, isn't really at fault though. Its the leaders that have usurped power at the top to themselves that carry this out.

They are the ones that need to be stopped.

Sadly, humanity per se, will vote them into office again, willingly and willfully.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well... well... I surely wish this missive was from someone a little less accurate in their predictions.

I was SO hoping for an increase in kindness and wisdom, rather than Darwinian chaos and fear... but that is magical thinking at it's finest when general human nature is examined.

Oh well, I'll attempt to pick a better realm next time, should "next times" exist... gotta go hoard a pill collection for my own "bug out" kit... do I have time to amass a lethal dose?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Bobby Dylan puts it thusly
It doesn't take a weatherman to see which way the wind blows...
I guess I will fight then, ....however meaningless the act....I don't see myself going quietly into that great darkness......
Im so sorry that its a sealed fate but we all have our roles to play in the big picture....
I already know who I am and have passed the three score and ten mark, whatever comes I believe im ready as ill ever be.....so bring your cruel fates upon us mankind is apparently not worthy of continuance....but some will resist till the end ...so be it....peace my friend, be upon you...and all those who may seek it...bander

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

Since 11th October 2011

Why this date ^ ?

The coloring book is colored within the lines and the illusion needs to be shattered.

I'm having flashbacks back to '09 .... hmmmmm!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I guess your not the only one that is feeling the effects of time travel. Majority of the event is done by the white race. If Asian countries are allowed to do what they are suppose to do. They would be insanely high tech by now. But, no they think we would be too high tech. This is Karma in effect right now. It is the West who refuse to change. Kill an evil and replace by another evil(regime change). Jesus died for no reason.

The Western system needs to fall for all I know. The whole system is a failure. It is nothing like the American Revolutionary Age/Victorian Age(apart from the people who want to dominate the world, like the 8 nation alliance or something). There is a reason why America became a separate nation from British.
"United We Stand, Divide We Fall."

If I was in control. I'd rebuild the militia and put all gangs who refuse to change to a firing squad. They may call it a dictatorship. But, they don't see the bigger picture.

edit on 12-4-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade
Hello,

I am writing this as my final post for my predictions, some came true, others to come and many to be shown. I left breadcrumbs for a reason in due time things will go according to plan, believe it or not there is indeed a plan and I was surprised myself as well. The point of the matter is the messages I was given were to see if humanity or a human being can actually change given the foretold situation/event.

For the purpose of this I must disappoint you because although we pretend to change we are left with the illusion of change, we still experience war, hate and destruction of one another. I will say this it is horrifying to know what is to come but it is necessary, it has happened many times before a new fresh page and a new road for someone else.

Within the next 7-15 years humanity will know hell, the planet can only take so much and with no change in sight the 1 million messengers will begin to dream more, the internet will begin to flood with prophets and dream predictions. There will be war, cannibalism, natural disasters etc; I am sorry to disappoint the new age movement but the ships will not evacuate the planet. Since 11th October 2011 Earth has been put under a quarantine zone the ones observing were put under direct no interference act, the only ships you will now see is the inner Earth and military grade crafts.

Many of the worlds religions believe they will go to Heaven/Hell unfortunately that is not true, for the purpose of education we devoured that which bares "The Breath of Life". It is the very first guideline which was passed onto us to avoid consuming and because of this we are what we are and through generations the blood lust is at an all time high. We did it! God/The Devil had nothing to do with it this is directly on us, so I am sorry to say there is no light at the end of that tunnel. War is only one short spark away and the one Western Religions call "The Whore of Babylon" will ignite the flame and the drums of war will cover the Earth.

Don't worry it will not be a nuclear war, the nukes will be shut off by Earth based fly by.

The more things will escalate the more creepies will crawl out from the underground tunnels, people will scatter out of fear, some will worship them and others will fight them.

What is my role in all of this? To write down the message as one would say for the record and to observe.

Who am I? Well that is for you to find out, you can use Tarrots, Remote Viewing or Pick up on my energy. Whatever way you wish to do it you can.

Through my years I've grown tired watching humanity destroy itself, even when given the opportunity for change it is bent for the use of inevitable destruction. The bread crumbs I left here and among other sources will ensure the path of those that were meant to, there is no mistakes, no coincidences or acts of randomness.

The coloring book is colored within the lines and the illusion needs to be shattered. So I wish you all the best, I do hope for the sake of mankind something will finally cause a change.

Sincerely Yours,
OMM

What are these creepies you mention?

top topics

join