It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sad for aliens and Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This is what is so sad about everyone trying to figure out about the government/alien relationship or just the proof of advanced life forms. I have read alot about aliens, ufo's, and government coverups ect.. This my main problem with all of this and it should make everyone who believes in aliens very uneasy. Why is the government or you concerned about knowledge in proplusion systems, time travel, ect.. The so called reason that the government is with holding alien contact is for the fear of massive economic and religious repercussions.

With all of that said I will come to my main point of this thread. If I was in charge of alien first contact, my frist question to them would be is what is the cure for cancer? or how can I produce free enengry? (I am a soul who is concened about saving my brothers and sisters and not destroying them). If the government has really been in touch with advanced life forms and have not tried to obtain real knowledge to help mankind then we are all doomed at man's stupidity and/or greed.

I believe that other life froms are here and have been in contact with our government. I do not think tha the goverment really knows what their adgenda is really about.

I am not a good writer so this subject could get really intense when you think about our life's purpose for our adcent to heaven.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Im sorry to clash with anyones views of life but the fact is that the world is built on power and money the ability to build a faster tank is far more importent to the presidents and prime minsters of modern democratic life.....they just do stuff like that to make them look like the true image of democracy......for example did any of u know that the U.S was doin Bio weapons test on inocent civilians and prisoners durin the sixties......its about money and strength first compasiion is second to that......

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
That is one of my points to this thread is that this world in built around money but you can not take it with you even if your freind or enemy is from the next star system. You could be killed in this world tommorrow by walking across the street.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall

Why is the government or you concerned about knowledge in proplusion systems, time travel, ect.

Since the end of WWII the U.S. and the Soviet Union have been competing to be the technological weapons leader of the world. I'm no expert with history but i'm pretty sure that's what the cold war was about, both countries were too worried about what the other country had for weapons, nuclear to be specific.

If one country happened to get their filthy little paws on some advanced alien tech i'd think they would want to do everything in their power to make sure the other country didnt find out about it. Or worse...get their hands on it. So instead, if they did possess alien tech they'd just keep in secret and work behind closed doors on reverse engineering it to understand the technolgy. Like CMAN explained, it's all about money and power.

top topics

join