It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guide stones new addition JAM, MM, 14, 8, 16, 20.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Georgia Guide stones new addition

Georgia Guide stones new addition JAM, MM, 14, 8, 16, 20.

JAM rubber time (Indonesian) Meaning: Time waiting patiently or expected, rather than wasted.

JAM - Jesus and Mary. (war in the name of)

MM - 2,000 (roman numerals)

WW (world war)

14, 8, 16, 20.

2014 = 7 (7 circles needed to make the seed of life)

2008 = 10 (010 binary)

2016 = 9 (5+4= 9 Platonic Solids 5, W.I.F.E 4)

2020 = 4 (Water, air, fire, earth W.I.F.E.)

2022 = 6 (The Platonic solids. (2020+MM)

8th - August (Augustine) 1486

14th

16th

20th

Larger image

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorPatternfish

Okay you've given us some info, can we get an opinion on what you think it means and why you reached those conclusions?

The source is just a google search? Which link would you recommend?

I don't mean this to be rude, I think a better discussion will be had if you expand on your ideas to make it more palatable though.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

Okay you've given us some info, can we get an opinion on what you think it means and why you reached those conclusions?

The source is just a google search? Which link would you recommend?

I don't mean this to be rude, I think a better discussion will be had if you expand on your ideas to make it more palatable though.

I am just stating these are connections I have found. That I have found elsewhere.

This painting appears in the Thrive film at the vey moment the narrator Foster Gamble says;

"Messages have been encoded in images throughout time".

I'm inclined to believe there is more to this painting than meets the average eye.

edit on 5-4-2016 by ProfessorPatternfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Why does 2014 equal 7?
or 2020 equal 4? Who gave them those values or are they your's?
After a quick Google search, I see a lot of this comes from those who shall not be named. [ GLP and Before it's News ] both of which are considered a waste of time around here.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Why does 2014 equal 7?
or 2020 equal 4? Who gave them those values or are they your's?
After a quick Google search, I see a lot of this comes from those who shall not be named. [ GLP and Before it's News ] both of which are considered a waste of time around here.

2+0+1+4 = 7

2+0+2+0 = 4

This is just something I'm playing around with, to see if I can make any sense of it with information I have gained.

I am in no way implying I am correct.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Awesome, marking to log, bbs

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The problem with all of these dates is that according to the Russian mathematician, Anatoly Fomenko, the year today is approximately A.D. 998.

en.wikipedia.org...

He asserts from this that all of ancient history (including the history of Greece, Rome, and Egypt) is just a reflection of events that occurred in the Middle Ages and that all of Chinese and Arab history are fabrications of 17th and 18th century Jesuits.

The Dark Ages were all made up by the Church so before Christ's next 1000 year Rule, 1x1000 has to pass by meaning that we still have 1-2 years to wait depending on how accurate Anatoly Fomenko is.

Apparently the Romans put an 'i' infront of a year number, so i666 became 1666 thanks to the church. What started in Bakers Street, London when the devil (666) started a little fire. Oopps, there goes London, wooooommmph.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I praised oftwo of your earlier threads but now im feeling like your deliberately posting minimal teaser type threads to promote this youtube movie you keep referencing.

So whats the deal?
Has this film/doco sincerely inspired you or are you failing miserably at trying to subtly promote it?

Based on the fact i now feel you are trying to manipulate people into watching thrive ill be avoiding it.

Can i suggest you get rid of all the bs and make a thread dedicated to this film/doco that has inspired so many different tangents in your mind.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Based on the fact I now feel you are trying to manipulate people into watching thrive ill be avoiding it.

I am nothing to do with the Thrive film.

There is a lot of information in that film that is conducive to what I'm presenting.

It would help the reader a great deal to watch the film.
edit on 5-4-2016 by ProfessorPatternfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Why dismiss so much information op? The authors seem to draw the attention to a cube structure. The faces have 8 opposing the 20, the 14 opposing the 16 as the 2000 opposing the 1400 (JAM). Then you have one number for each corner. 4,6,7,9, 22, 24, 34 and 36. If someone write 2000, he mean 2000, scaling this down to 2 is losing information. So, you losing both the structure information and the real meaning of the numbers to give an explanation of the image...

Let's look at some non-losing links that image have:
-The face have a 20 and a 2000 faces, so it as a 14 and a 1400 faces.
-If you follow the line of the cube the bottom goes n+2+3-2 and the top n+2+10-2
-All the corner of the bottom (not the deep, don't mix them) are multiple of 3, the other corner doesn't have that kind of link

The last one make me thing the number 16 are 18 are associated with the corner.
For now, that's all.
edit on 5-4-2016 by PersonneX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PersonneX

I am only presenting what I can find or see.

I have looked at lots of other peoples ideas about the Guide Stones.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I find the technique your using misleading. How you apply the technique have no link with the question and have 1 on 10 chance to yield results. If you apply that to 14 numbers (like in this case), your technique will yield approximatively 20 links! Since the technique is apply without prior knowledge of the system, they most probably are false positive.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PersonneX

Why do I have to provide any links, when it is all my own thinking and ideas?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I don't talk about internet links. I talk about links between the numbers...

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PersonneX

I don't talk about internet links. I talk about links between the numbers...

Oh ever so sorry my bad.

These are the links I have found. Again I am not imply it is true. I'm just toying with it, seeing what I can come up with.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

That is why I warn you, that is not a good ways to find what you are seeking. But it's good the find the multiple of 3
. Good luck in your quest!

EDIT: If you curious, if you add all digits of a number and it's give 3, 6 or 9 its a multiple of 3. It's nice trick.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: PersonneX

That is why I warn you, that is not a good ways to find what you are seeking. But it's good the find the multiple of 3
. Good luck in your quest!

EDIT: If you curious, if you add all digits of a number and it's give 3, 6 or 9 its a multiple of 3. It's nice trick.

I am noticing a lot of patterns in numbers.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Interesting topic but it might as well be in French

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

The Dark Ages were all made up by the Church so before Christ's next 1000 year Rule, 1x1000 has to pass by meaning that we still have 1-2 years to wait depending on how accurate Anatoly Fomenko is.

I would blame the church for most of the worlds woes and problems.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Uh, the "2008" equal "10" binary is wrong. "10" binary is "2".

But here's one! "MM" can also be "Master Mason" if you want to kick that hornet's nest!

Good luck! ☺

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join