It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVP Telling Me I was Reincarnated twice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Okay Guys so last night I caught this EVP recording next to my Bed claiming that I was in India ages ago and that I was Killed in the back of the neck by a Gun Shot and that this person was at my funeral. Then described how in another life I was killed yet again by a drive by shooting all though it didn't say where in the world. And then the creepiest part about it says I was then "Reincarnated into this life" and then the clip ends. I am really creeped out by this. I have been doing evp work in my room using passive techniques just letting the recorder pick up what ever comes by me when i am sleeping. The original clip the sound is incredible low but i picked out as interesting and then later enhanced using wavepad by over 400% then slowed the whole file down. If you cant here it thats fine I listened to each individual sections multiple times and wrote down what i thought it was saying on a piece of paper on wavepad to decipher what it was saying. I find this clip really interesting because i have never been to india or been in a gang and never been shot. I wonder if are subconscious accesses the akashic records and sends information out randomly whenever we are in a deep state of sleep. And maybe my recorder just happens to pick up on that Psychic information. I recommend you download it and highlight each individual sections like i did so you can see where the db levels spike and then compare those to baselinestats. I was a believer in Reincarnation prior to this but this is mind blowing. I just wish could remove the annoying hum when your playing back the file.

soundcloud.com...

I do have the original unenhaced file if anyone is interested in enhancing it themselves to see if they get the same results.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

You gots any birth marks??
They are remains of fatal injuries had in previous incarnations.....
Could be a confirmation there....

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

What if its lying to you?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

It sounds more like a circular saw to me.

I cannot make out a single human phoneme except for a "w" sound when the volume changed (Probably microphone handling noise prior to the 'enhancement' - which appears to be ring modulation).

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I have thought of that. I have even thought of it being just a passing by Spirit telling its life story but the thing that strikes me as odd is it says "You".

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

I have thought of that. I have even thought of it being just a passing by Spirit telling its life story but the thing that strikes me as odd is it says "You".

Two of my closest friends lost their minds listening to spirits carrying "messages". My advice is to erase the recording, put it out of your mind and discontinue the EVP stuff. You're the mouse, THEY have the cheese.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Only twice? A n00b!

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Two of my closest friends lost their minds listening to spirits carrying "messages". My advice is to erase the recording, put it out of your mind and discontinue the EVP stuff. You're the mouse, THEY have the cheese.
Good advice, as much as I find the OP interesting, I'll never listen to anyone capturing spirits/ghosts on recording... best not to mess with this sort of thing.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Considering you used electronics to entice a response and that those listening to this at your request will be using a computer or smart phone; both electrical, that what ever spoke on your device and said "you" could mean a you for anyone, not just you, who listens, with the message not being of something occuring in the past, but a warning to who ever listens in the future.

I bind and cast out the words speaking of death toward you or anyone else with my faith in Jesus Christ and to have good things spoken and acted unto you instead, and anyone else in need of it.
edit on 5-4-2016 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I wss just nodding off into full slumber and I heard a deep sounding male voice say "Lucifer" a few timed, like an announcent. The voice sounded distant and rough..then I heard another voice say, "I won't hurt you." That voice was both seductive and creepy and sounded like a female and male voice mixed together. Than I felt a presence. There is no other sound in this house. I woke up with not a good feeling.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

If that's true, what does my having NO belly button mean in relation to reincarnation?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

In what lab did they clone you?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose
Buddy you are obviously a DOD Clone.....don't let your mummy fool you with labour stories.....

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Steve,

any more incidents of hearing anything outside of the recordings?

when they sprung that on me, I got no second chance, I quit recording right away after the first time I experienced it, but it was already too late

I also started hearing allot of "Help Me" and voices claiming to be deceased family and friends before it happened

be on guard if you're going to continue recording...but as you know, I think it's playing with fire

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

The conception was much like yours, different people though. No lab involved.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I was born in a regular maturnity ward and grew up without any DOD influence just a regular childhood.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith

I wss just nodding off into full slumber and I heard a deep sounding male voice say "Lucifer" a few timed, like an announcent. The voice sounded distant and rough..then I heard another voice say, "I won't hurt you." That voice was both seductive and creepy and sounded like a female and male voice mixed together. Than I felt a presence. There is no other sound in this house. I woke up with not a good feeling.

Have Your t.v. on? Monday night is when the television show "Lucifer" airs on FOX.

en.wikipedia.org...(TV_series)

EEEWWWW You watch Fox™ ??? (mentions nothing about spooks, ghouls and/or ghosts....)

namaste

Edit: Best advice You'll read today: Turn off Your t.v.!!!!
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: added some advice

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

If that's true, what does my having NO belly button mean in relation to reincarnation?

It means you were too obsessive and picky about the way you look, and got a little overzealous with the clone brush.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TransientMountain

Cloning me is humorous.

But, when going to the e.r. for urgent care, its is kinda funny to watch confusion flash across their little faces upon onset of exam. I have heard some funny comments over the decades.

new topics

top topics

join