It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator John McCain:Massive Leak Reveals Rings of Global Leaders" including our dear friend Vlad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Another reason the massive leak is a fraud.

John McCain

From the same person and Honorable President of the United States McCain, who is behind the Arab Spring

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

TD- I understand that this instance may be very important to You and important to You(rs) to "spread the word" but wasn't this covered in Your earlier thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I only ask this because there was at least 3 threads on the 'Panama Papers' yesterday.

Notice all the Trump threads on the 1st page? Are You trying to mix the Panama Papers in w/DJT threads?

As far as Panama is concerned.. I was there in 1988 attached to an Alpha Bet agency of Uncle Suga. It wasn't too long after getting "in Country' that I was involved in some "malarkey" and this debacle was knee deep when I was there back then and if the same folks are involved, look as if they are, then "Good Luck".. I'd have to look at My notes (and whomever is now also looking at my notes... Hi guys.. see My wood yet?) but maybe I'll look into My 'ground contacts' and see if this is indeed the same crap they tried to get Us to squeal on Col. North but that was almost 30 years ago.. so, Good Good Luck.

namaste

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

If your that interested to know these Panama papers are also funded by George Soro and USAID. The same USAID that helped ISIS.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

This may be 'true' but the point is, instead of spreading the subject thin, bolster the other thread. Then that thread becomes the source of info. This is akin to the cop that is going to "throw the book" at the Suspect hoping that something will 'stick'.

In other words... Try and save some bandwidth..

Now I have to try and think which thread was it that I saw all that great info that I was going to share w/all 4 of My farcebook™ "friends"...

namaste

P.S. Also this was NOT a slight just a bit of info to keep all the bee's in 1 hive.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

it'd be one thing if Putin himself was tied directly to these leaks, but its just some acquaintance of his, he has plausible deniability,
now on the other hand Icelands very own current Prime Minister DOES have a direct tie to these leaked documents, why then do they twist this to make it seem as though Putin has a tie (when he really doesn't) and neglect to focus on icelands very real and direct tie.

there are massive protests and some mild rioting going on in iceland right now calling for his dismissal, he is refusing to leave, this could get quite ugly,

yet lets focus on the weak connection they have to manufacture with putin? the media's bias and agenda showing prominently as ever
edit on 4-4-2016 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

sharing just that picture is useless to those ignorant of its meaning without also explaining who that guy is, perhaps you dont know yourself would explain why you didnt bother to include that?

Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and U.S. Senator John McCain, right, shake hands during their meeting in Kiev, Ukraine, Saturday, June 20 2015

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Please contribute additional comments to previously existing thread located here.

thank you

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join