It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did A 1990 Heavy Metal Magazine predicts Donald Trump as President

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
A 1990 Heavy Metal Magazine in this comic named “The Wall” seems to be showing Donald Trump running for president. Putting this together with his video on one world human rights it is interesting. Not saying Trump is the antichrist I just thought the video was interesting.:-)
kingdomengineers.com...

A little difficult to listen to this guy and a couple objectionable be pictures on there too keep in mind the date this was made.

edit on 4/4/2016 by semperfortis because: Video removed at OP request

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

In 1990 Obama was still a college kid why does it say anything about him if it's from 1990?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Leona Helmsley was a rival hotel magnate in NYC in the 80s and 90s when Trump was building hotels in Atlantic city. His name was everywhere . I grew up in Trumps N.Y.. he was a blow hard then too.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Where would we get the idea he is the anti-Christ? Sorry I hadn't watched the videos yet. Just woke up and plan on going to eat.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Where would we get the idea he is the anti-Christ? Sorry I hadn't watched the videos yet. Just woke up and plan on going to eat.

The website this was on is suggesting he is the antichrist. Sorry forgot to include that added.

Also the Huamn party thing, it would have us all the whole world carry a "human card' consistent with the mark. That video and idea are very interesting actually.
kingdomengineers.com...
edit on 3-4-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

In 1990 Obama was still a college kid why does it say anything about him if it's from 1990?

Hay if I know, I actually don't remember the mention of Obama but this guy is hard to listen to I may have missed it.

Thanks I was wondering who Helmsley was haven't had the change to look it up.

Guess it was her husband mentioned.
Harry B. Helmsley was an American real estate billionaire whose company, Helmsley-Spear, became one of the country’s biggest property holders, owning the Empire State Building and many of New York’s most prestigious hotels.
edit on 3-4-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I don't buy into 99% of the crackpot youtube videos presented for viewing (even ones with Heavy Metal as a reference)

This is just a crazy amount of coincidences for something "made up" 26 years ago.

o the wall (especially the "just got 10' higher argument)
o the hats that he gives away
o "dump trump"
o the underdog/overlord imagery surrounding Trump (same as all politicians really)

As much of a sceptic as I am, I'd have to say there is something spooky and prophetic about this video. If it was just -Trump will try to take over and use his money to do it-, I'd say "no biggie". It's the dead on accurate things in the cartoon that makes one stop to consider the possibilities.

A multibillionaire siding with the downtrodden because the establishment is against "us". Who could have thought of that in 1990?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Brings Hunger games to mind also and the kingdom ruling there.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Just as creepy as The Illuminati Card Game.

What is it with artist?

The children of Caine?
edit on 4/3/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The US needs a Trump. Blow hards are a lot more feared than pennyweights like Obama.
edit on 3-4-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
The US needs a Trump. Blow hards are a lot more feared than pennyweights like Obama.

What do you think of his Humanity Party and the Human Card plan for the world?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Op's vid was on point, Trump have this kind of back ground that a lot of you Trumpteers are willing to ignore just because he is willing to build his great wall against Mexican undesirables instead of NY , btw we have these internal walls in the U.S.A , they are called gated communities, remember the whole debacle that kicked off high racial tension to this day, stemmed from one undesirable named Trayvon Martin who had gained access in side one of those walled off communites through family connection and was murdered by an overzealous renta cop..build up to BLM started here.
Btw Mike Tyson did endorsed Donald J Trump..this despite the fact that Trump had been rumored to have boned his ex wife Robin Givens. but hey enough about rich folks and their problems, the vid was right to point out that Mike Tyson was Trump's lackey.
edit on 3-4-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Wow, that video is annoying, but im glad it brought this to my attention. That is rather coincidental. Trump building a wall, getting backstabbed by his partner, escaping, blaming the establishment he is a part of like he was always against it, "we can be #1 again" and giving away hats, selling out to the "Guardian Demons"...

Consider me not surprised that this magazine predicted something in advance:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

no, if you go to the bible and read it, the antichrist rises to power seen by the world as a great leader, a man of peace
also the antichrist would be the leader of 10 nations that use to be part of the roman empire.

so if is elected, chump, er i mean trump would have to start a world war, where he would become president over 3 then 10 nations that use to be part of the roman empire.

seeing how chump, er i mean trump talks a mean blistering game and acts like he is willing to go to war. the world does not see him as a great leader, and he sure doesn't seem very peaceful to many countries, not even the U.S..

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Looks like the video by www.humanityparty.com I put in the OP is nothing to do with Trump, the website I grabbed it from were mistaken in that, I should have checked.

The other video though is at the least interesting.
edit on 4-4-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

huh. i had a distinct feeling of deja vu viewing and reading this thread. all i can say is hope not.
tetra

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

What do you think of his Humanity Party and the Human Card plan for the world?

I found out this has zero to do with Trump so please disregard.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

also the antichrist would be the leader of 10 nations that use to be part of the roman empire.

Can you point me to a scripture for this?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384

Actually I read the rest of his antichrist stuff and some is pretty interesting. That short sound bite explains it well,

Antichrist Profile – Daniel Chapter 8:23-25

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Attributes of the Final “World Ruler” – “World Leader” – “Great Chief”

Be an organizational genius without a conscience, ruthless with no compassion
Most ingenious ways of solving problems of opposition (great negotiator)
Every victory he encounters he increases in strength! (each personal attack vs subsequent poll #s)
Deceitful, Treason, all will prosper in his hands (form of wisdom); (under his Presidency)
Fantastic Politician, (he’ll get there)
A Master Negotiator – He also wrote the Best Seller “The Art of the Deal”
Arrogant, Prideful,
By peace will destroy many!
Also, Daniel tells us in 11:36:

And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

And again in Daniel 11:37, next verse:

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

- See more at: kingdomengineers.com...

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

If Trump wins I am going to be a bit worried about this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join