It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm free!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
So I live in a trailer. But I don't fit the profile. Well educated, but some bad luck and some stupidity.

My thing was I have a very old cat, and a sister who lost her husband 2 years ago. And my sister has a basement suite in her house that I could live in, rent control in force.

But I have a very old cat. She has arthritis.

I wanted to move me and my old cat to my sisters basement suite, but now I find she has rented it which she said she we never do.
I am happy for her because she needs the money.
I am happy for me because my cat will live out her life in the place she loves.
I love my sister and I love squeaky, my cat.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

Well said and I believe you.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Always consult your sister and Squeaky before you make any major decisions.

They've got your back by the sounds of it

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

There's something distinctly Buddhist in the way you've presented the situation. The 'enlightened' are never really enlightened or they wouldn't be telling us all about it, right?

In your case, I think 'glowing brightly' is a fairer description and your calm and positive perspective is enviable.

Glad it's worked out and everyone is satisfied.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Nothing wrong with living in a trailer as long as its your own and its paid for in full.If you buy a house you can spend 25-30 years paying it in full-then a financial catastrophe hits,you cannot pay your property taxes and you lose your house.I never saw the appeal of owning a structure thats never 100% safely one's own free and clear.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
So I live in a trailer. But I don't fit the profile. Well educated, but some bad luck and some stupidity.

My thing was I have a very old cat, and a sister who lost her husband 2 years ago. And my sister has a basement suite in her house that I could live in, rent control in force.

But I have a very old cat. She has arthritis.

I wanted to move me and my old cat to my sisters basement suite, but now I find she has rented it which she said she we never do.
I am happy for her because she needs the money.
I am happy for me because my cat will live out her life in the place she loves.
I love my sister and I love squeaky, my cat.
good for you. Though the first two sentences are kinda horrible. Don't ever care where you live, you are living in a mansion as far as a lot of the world is concerned. Besides, if you sleep in a bed and have a roof. Your doing good man

top topics

join