It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy video of 'possessed' baby goes viral

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Hmmm?

Just on MSM, however, just posting to share.

Don't know what to think to be honest?

au.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

There's absolutely nothing supernatural about this. A kid stood up on the rail of his crib
[ which looks to be several inches wide ] and then fell back in. Kids have much better balance than folks give them credit for. All I see are some parents using their kid for attention.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
That kid has some balance... The next big tight rope walked? a reply to: CaptainBeno

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I call hoax.

Human eyes don't glow like that.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Spot on, all the child did was balance on the quite wide crib whilst having a tantrum, my 18 month old daughter has started screaming to get my attention she sounds like something out of the exorcist lol.

Nothing supernatural here just a toddler having a tantrum.

Quite a funny vid.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hmm, I'm calling hoax.

Just my 2 cents.....I'm off to bed!

Good night folks

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Little Connor is going to be a great Circus performer or gymnast with that sense of balance methinks.

Mind you, he's lucky he didn't fall and break his neck.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArnoldNonymous
I call hoax.

The baby monitor has night vision LEDs mate..IR makes the eyes shine like that. Like 'red eye' in a flash photo.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

I call hoax.

The baby monitor has night vision LEDs mate..IR makes the eyes shine like that. Like 'red eye' in a flash photo.

That's correct, the only ghostly thing about it.

Mind you, once they saw the youngster standing up on the rim like that, they should know they have a potential escapee, and make that window safe.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ArnoldNonymous

In that type of night vision, 'eye glow' is common, even in humans.

As for if the video is fake or not. It would be incredibly well done if it was CG. The pixelation looks very natural-to-the-camera. When the baby was climbing up the side, there seemed to be a bit of unnatural movement there (as in CG movement, not supernatural movement).

But, from what I can tell, there's nothing definitive to show that this is fake

However, there is also nothing definitive to show that this was anything other than a baby climbing up the side of a crib like normal.

There are no defining features in the video, in my opinion, which lead me to believe the child was "possessed"

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Imagine going into the room to check on your crying child and walking into that scene.
freaky!

I'm pretty sure that would startle the hell out of most people.

I see how this could be just a tantrum and good balance but I'm surprised the kid didn't keep moving and climb down onto the floor.

In my experience that's what kids do. As soon as they are able to breech those walls they do it.

When you combine the scream with the outstretched arms and the perfect balance this is pretty creepy.
edit on 2-4-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Hmm, I'm calling hoax.

Just my 2 cents.....I'm off to bed!

Good night folks

Hoax to what?

If he floated or his head spun than we hot something to talk about. He stood up on the rail that appears to be rather wide. Than did a trust fall.

Lickily the little bugger didnt hit his head falling back.

Nothing paranormal about any of it.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Looks like me when I was a baby, jumping the rail and breaking my head, and I swear I wasnt posessed!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Nice post. I don't get it! I would never post a viedo of my child.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Actually, they do:

That's why we have "red-eye removal" in cameras and imaging software.

Although it's a different part of the human eye than say, dogs, it's also a different color than dogs, cats, etc. The "glow" effect will be amplified by night vision infrared lighting like is being used in the video.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The video doesn't work for me but I did get to see a pic on your link, OP.

Fake or not, at least it seems like that kid found some balance early on in life.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The proportions of the child suggest its older than a baby. More like a toddler.

Nonetheless, it's a cool vid.

Nothing supernatural about it. But cool.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

yep. here's my cat, Chloe. No flash.

I have lots of pictures where people came out with red eyes. Though, I find them more in pictures from cameras in the 70s.

edit on 2-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Imagine going into the room to check on your crying child and walking into that scene.
freaky!

I'm pretty sure that would startle the hell out of most people.

I see how this could be just a tantrum and good balance but I'm surprised the kid didn't keep moving and climb down onto the floor.

In my experience that's what kids do. As soon as they are able to breech those walls they do it.

When you combine the scream with the outstretched arms and the perfect balance this is pretty creepy.

That is true. Toddlers usually throw a leg over to climb out. However, with the wide railing on this crib, this toddler seems to have learned how to stand on the rail. I find it very dangerous. The parents need a new crib or, it;s time for a toddler bed. When the baby fell back, I was afraid he would his his head on the rear rail.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The video was night vision. That explains the eyes. Let's retire that "controversy".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join