It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Hillary talk to the FBI??

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
The FBI is interviewing Clinton's aids as well as other staff members; how would that be related to Clinton's personal server security?

In addition, you are being far to sensitive to my comments stating that your argument is invalid. Try not to take being wrong too personally.

The security of the server is a null and moot point as irrespective of the server's security, subverting email to an unauthorized server is a crime and that is what is being investigated. You can ignore the massive amount of evidence contrary to your repetitive and invalid argument however the facts do not change.

I am beginning to think that this country is truly doomed if there are more people out there that ignore facts in the face of being presented.

Very sad day for this country.

edit on 9-4-2016 by notmyrealname because: meh

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Slave2theTruth

The only assurance she needs is the truth.
She didn't set up this system to conduct nefarious cloak and dagger operations out of a powder room in upstate New York.
She didn't receive and forward top secret security sensitive information to the enemy.
She did have it set up for convenience.
She did have the request reviewed by the state dept.
She did not have an illegal system.
She did back up every e mail with the state dept by using their dot gov e mail addresses. Every e mail received from state was backed up by the same .gov system.

Clear and obvious facts that are consistently ignored here ... where we are supposed to ignore what our mainstream media (like Fox, Breitbart, Rush, et. al) tell us and look for concrete evidence!

Good show!
edit on 9-4-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The now-retired general counsel and chief of staff of the House Judiciary Committee, who supervised Hillary when she worked on the Watergate investigation, says Hillary’s history of lies and unethical behavior goes back farther – and goes much deeper – than anyone realizes.

Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee. Hillary got a job working on the investigation at the behest of her former law professor, Burke Marshall, who was also Sen. Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair. When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation – one of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.

Why?

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I think the FBI got backups of the so-called deleted emails.

They are analyzing them.

Don't worry about the deleted email messages; one thing the media is not focusing on is the extradition of Marcel Lehel (AKA Guccifer) from Romania. He had access to the server and for some unknown reason, the US wants to speak with him and he didn't look very nervous in front of the judge when he arrived in the US. Let's see if he 'cut a deal'....

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Jerry Zeifman, you mean the guy who supposedly fired Clinton but then refused to report her supposed illegal/unethical actions?

Jerry Zeifman, the guy who in a 1999 interview plainly said that he didn't have the authority to fire Clinton?

Jerry Zeifman, the guy who changed his story in 2006 after he wrote a sensationalist book long after he had faded from public view?

THAT Jerry Zeifman? Huh.

urbanmyths.com

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

a reply to: RickinVa

So what. The fact remains that that was never done. Let it go.
Saying I'm gonna kill you doesn't get you put away for murder.

Saying "I'm going to kill you." is assault and a crime.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Fox News Source

No the guy that made his public statements which were not refuted by Clinton based upon his working relationship with Clinton. Whether you believe that Clinton would just let false accusations go and not file a libel suit are yours to make.

While Fox news (any main stream news) spin many things, I would still take it over Snopes or Urban Myths as a source.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You haven't done your research. Or rather, you have, and you've picked what you want to believe.

It's not a matter of what I or you "believe."

Jerry Ziefman did not supervise Hillary Clinton. He could not (and did not) fire her.

It's not a matter of "picking sources" that you "believe" in is a matter of finding the facts as best we can.

I see you've posted this enough to know that the easiest refutations come from Snopes and Urban Myths.

How about Real Clear Politics?

Zeifman, a Democrat, was chief counsel to the House Judiciary Committee. Investigating a sitting president required staffing, and one of those hired was a 27-year-old Yale Law School grad named Hillary Rodham. At first, he was impressed, but in time Zeifman soured on her. He began, as he wrote in a 1996 book, to suspect her of collaborating with Democratic Senate aides loyal to Ted Kennedy. Their supposed aim was to keep the lid on the Watergate investigation out of fear Nixon would expose the “crimes of Camelot,” a phrase that appears in the book’s title. There are other subplots in his farfetched conspiracy theory, and other conspirators, including Judiciary Committee Chairman Peter Rodino—but little evidence for any of it. The book reads like a Hollywood intrigue, which apparently occurred to Zeifman’s publisher, who promised on the book jacket to reveal “truths even more startling than those brought out in Oliver Stone’s movies Nixon and JFK.” Those films, remember, were works of fiction. This titillating tale was reprised in 2008 when Clinton ran for president, thanks to conservative columnist Dan Calabrese, who embellished it a tad, introducing Jerry Zeifman as “the guy who fired Hillary Clinton.” A catchy line, but untrue: Zeifman lacked the authority to terminate her, and it’s a matter of historic record that she wasn’t fired.

The Smear Factor - Why we Hate Politics

Or perhaps everyone that disagrees with the Rush/Fox/Right Wing echo chamber's dishonest account is questionable?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
More on Zeifman as The Newsmax "Democrat"

Here's a real gem:

While he was doing all this, Zeifman has been doing something else for Newsmax: channeling Eleanor Roosevelt. A Dec. 19, 2007, column claimed that "Mrs. Roosevelt came to me in a dream, and I questioned her as to her views on the candidates for president in 2008." Unsurprisingly, the words put in Eleanor's mouth sound a lot like Zeifman's -- things like "I am tempted to say, “Anyone but Hillary!” If she wins the nomination I would vote for a conservative Republican. Also, she is by far the easiest candidate for a Republican to beat."

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Kids say it all the time. I'm not talking about harassment.
In the case of the e mails it certainly does matter that what was mentioned was never done. .

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

In the case of the e mails it certainly does matter that what was mentioned was never done. .

You just don't get that it very much details that Hillary Clinton as aware of security policies and exactly how to circumvent them when necessary for her convenience. It can be used in court to show premeditation to commit a criminal act. But that doesn't matter because according to you, Hillary has broken no laws ever.
edit on R192016-04-09T17:19:38-05:00k194Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

You just don't get that it very much details that Hillary Clinton as aware of security policies and exactly how to circumvent them when necessary for her convenience. It can be used in court to show premeditation to commit a criminal act. But that doesn't matter because according to you, Hillary has broken no laws ever.

Keep laughing and belittling the situation, Hillary. The FBI doesn't take too kindly of you making a joke of it. Hopefully they'll get the last laugh.

Judge Nap to Hillary: 'Laughing at the FBI Is Not a Good Thing to Do'

Hillary Clinton in handcuffs? The former secretary of state was asked by NBC's Matt Lauer whether she's worried about this becoming a reality after the FBI's investigation of her private emails. Clinton responded with a hearty laugh at the question about a potential "political perp walk" "Oh my goodness!" she responded, adding that Republicans live in a "world of fantasy and hope." "That is not gonna happen," said Clinton, calling the FBI probe just one of many "security reviews" that are being conducted.

Bill Hemmer asked Judge Andrew Napolitano this morning for his reaction to Clinton's latest dismissal of the scandal. He said the former First Lady is sending the wrong signals to the FBI by continuing to laugh off the investigation. "She knows it's a criminal investigation. She knows she's the target. She knows the government has an extraordinary amount of resources investigating her and she's laughing at them. Not a good thing to do," said Napolitano.

insider.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

So, I guess that your red herring argument is supposed to make me change my mind?

Lets try and keep on topic here.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

So, I guess that your red herring argument is supposed to make me change my mind?

Lets try and keep on topic here.

Red herring argument???

That would mean facts about the supposed Clinton firing have nothing to do with the fallacious BS you presented as "evidence. "

You find that someone actually knows the facts about your spurious claims and try to dance a little sidestep like this?

LOL ... Hillary Clinton IS the topic here, as are the ridiculous charges the right-wing keeps trying to hang on her.

And YOU brought up the fairy tales associated with Mr. Ziefman, so if that's "off-topic" why don't you ALERT yourself.

Pathetic.
edit on 9-4-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I had you mixed up with another member who did say that. Sorry. To you and all of your very nice very law abiding friends. Really. As you probably realise I get flack left and right on here about supporting Hillary and I confused you with another.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

They were the ones around when it was set up and the only one to be interviewed yet is Bryan Pagliano who actually set the system up.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I'm certain I read somewhere and that it's on record that she was not fired.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I'm certain I read somewhere and that it's on record that she was not fired.

She was not fired. Certainly not by Jerry Zeifman.

Don't expect the facts to affect the Hillary Hatred on display here though.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

A completely made up story. He has been extradited to face hacking charges not to give council on Hillary's computer system which has reportedly never been hacked but since that info is also only hearsay I won't bother linking it again.

Some hairbrained moron over at Fox saw he was being extradited and saw a way to connect the two to keep this issue fresh in the voters minds. There is no connection to these two separate issues.

He did hack Sid Blumenthal who had e mail from Hillary about a drone story in the N.Y. times. Which is the only connection and which was the item that started the whole e mail/server query.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I'm not taking being wrong personally because I'm not wrong. You are.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join