It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarsus=666 and Saul/Paul is the Beast

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Tarsus would be the Greek pronunciation of the Hebrew or Aramaic Tarsu, which would be written TRSU using english equivalents of the 4 letters that would make up the Hebrew spelling.

T=Tav or Tau
R=Resh
S=Samech
V/O/U= vav

T=400
R=200
S=60
U/O/V=6

Add that with the other evidence in Revelation that Saul/Paul is NOT an Apostle, the vision of new Jerusalem that says in no uncertain terms that there are only 12 Apostles, and the letter to the Ephesians that congratulated them for rejecting liars who say they are apostles, Paul's own admission that he was rejected in "all of Asia" which is the home of the 7 churches in Revelation, and there is little doubt that the true revelation in the book of Revelation is that Saul/Paul is the true beast 666.

How many people have actually investigated the dispute between Saul/Paul and James, Peter and John, and the true Apostles that were chosen by Yeshua himself? It's recorded in the book of Acts, a book written by Luke, Paul's disciple, which seeks to make Paul the hero and the Apostles as villains who "seemed something, but were not" and other insults laid against them in the writings of Paul that by the time you get to Peter, James and John's writings you would have to be blind not to see that Paul is no friend of the Apostles.

When you read the writings of the Apostles you get a message in line with what Yeshua taught.

When you read Paul you get contradictions and lies like:

For the whole Law is summed up in one commandment, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
Galatians 5:14

But Yeshua taught that the greatest commandment was to " love God, and the second is like it, you should love your neighbor as yourself."

Does it sound like Yeshua thought that the Law could be summed up in a single commandment.? He obviously didn't, and taught the necessity of both.

Yeshua also taught that anyone who vows anything in the name of anything was "of the evil one", anyone who doesn't let their "Yes be yes and no be no."

Galatians 1:20
" In what I am writing to you, before God, I do not lie!

Clearly Saul did not ever meet the Messiah, not in the desert/wilderness and not ever. There is only his word of the event and Luke's, no other account exists. Not exactly reliable evidence by any stretch of the imagination.

But what do we have from the words of Yeshua that could warn us?

Matthew 24:23

"Then, if anyone says to you, 'Look! Here is the Messiah!' or 'There he is!'- do not believe it. For false messiah's and false prophets will appear and produce great signs and omens, to lead astray, if possible, even the ELect. Take note, I have told you beforehand. So if they say, 'Look! He is in the wilderness,' do not go out. If they say, 'Look! He is in the inner rooms,' do not believe it..."

The desert is the wilderness of the middle east, and where Paul claims his alleged voice of Yeshua spoke to him. In secret. Do not believe it, this is what Yeshua said.

How many more people need to be deceived before everyone wakes up?

Paul is clearly a fraud.
edit on 31-3-2016 by Heresiarch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Heresiarch

Do you hear voices?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Absolutely wrong, THE PAUL BASHING is an ANTI CHRISTIAN PLOY to justify Islam and GET this, It is in Islam that you will find the best of St John the Apostles Revelation.

You want proof read and look
www.1913intel.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Better call Saul

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
we
Your confusing Paul, Saul and Tarsus with Taurus the star sign
See Paul is x 4
Saul is also x 4
Tarsus is x 17, understand
I can show how they all add up to Taurus and Taurus is 42 but can also be read as DD, nothing related to boobs, sorry

Now Taurus left the dessert wilderness because it was hungry and the dessert was dry, following me? I was walking towards a coffee shop and it just followed

I said to Taurus, go before me, it didn't understand because it was a bull

Do you see what I am saying, ponderous

Now the high priests were known to sacrifice Bulls, Taurus May of or may not have known this, it's a bull after all

Saul and Paul were watching the bull, they both looked at each other and said
What a lot of bull

I agreed

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kisin

Do you hear voices?

No, that would be Paul you are thinking of. If you even believe that he heard Yeshua's voice.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Absolutely wrong, THE PAUL BASHING is an ANTI CHRISTIAN PLOY to justify Islam and GET this, It is in Islam that you will find the best of St John the Apostles Revelation.

You want proof read and look
www.1913intel.com...

Your simply of the opinion that alltthis evidence is not damning, I am not.

I believe that Saul is the false prophet that is prophecied of by Yeshua, and have demonstrated how and why I believe this.

You have only provided your opinion that I seek to justify Islam, a religion that seeks not my justification and could not care less about Paul. They do however agree, but I am not influenced by Islam. I ammore of a Gnostic withh Essene and Zoroastrian leanings.

And your opinion means nothing to me.

As far as Islam being the beast(you actually typed best) John had no knowledge of Islam and did have knowledge of Paul. Any coincidence that 666 relates to Islam is not applicable to John or anything he wrote. He certainly seemed to know the identity of the beast he was writing about, though, and it wasn't Islam. It WAS Paul.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You certainly have displayed your lack of knowledge. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Also, you have not addressed one single point, never mind all, by simply claiming that Islam is the beast. I don't know or care how some fundamentalists concocted a way to make Islam the beast. They probably did so to counter all the mounting evidence that it is actually Saul.

Evidence which goes far beyond Tarsus and 666, evidence in the Bible itself.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

If Paul is the beast 666, and the beast is today known as anti-Christ (erroneously), how is bashing the anti-Christ anti-Christian?

Paul is the one who is anti-Christian. He infiltrated the early church and corrupted it from within because his chosen method of murder and imprisonment was ineffective.

He was what is called a collaborator.

He was also the Wolf of the tribe of Benjamin and leaven of the Pharisees.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I love it how you can call something bull without refuting the fact that everything that I said is entirely true.

That is because you can't. Facts are facts.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Do you hear voices?

Hahahahaha. I think i wee'd alittle.
That was gold.

Heresiarch,
Dont start calling people fundamentalist when you yourself are. You really need to get out and enter society lest your mind snap and... well...

Listen to my words ohh Gnostic Padawan lest you fall for the dark side.

(crap i think you already have
)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Just for laughs I looked at your "proof" which is not proof but comparing the Arabic way of writing "in the name of Allah" to the Greek way of writing 666.

But the Greek way was not how John, an Israelite, would have written. That alone rules out any coincidence and that is all any of your links information is, because Islam didn't exist and John knew the answer to his wisdom riddle.

So you have nothing but a maybe coincidence. I can't even verify you have that because I don't read Koine greek or Arabic.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Heresiarch

I love it how you can call something bull without refuting the fact that everything that I said is entirely true.

I think maybe your claim on the fact part might be a little bit, wrong..

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Heresiarch

And how so?

I think maybe your claim on the fact part might be a little bit, wrong..

And how is that?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Here is someone who, like you, believes that Islam is the beast, only he is kind enough to admit that your theory contained in the link is bogus. And explain how.Islam 666theorybogus

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Coomba:

You called me a fundamentalist and the literal antithesis of a fundamentalist, a Gnostic, in the same paragraph. Hypocrite.

Gnosticism is an open book and has no doctrine, the concerns of a Gnostic are oppositional to fundamentalism. There are no fundamental Gnostics.

I freely admit to and love being a Gnostic. It's the only philosophy that considers nothing to sacred to question and can still be called anything resembling a religion.

And you contradict yourself.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Taurus the bull would dispute your comments I am sure

The fact Taurus is a bull, he may not

As for me I was just telling a story, similar if not as relevant, well thought out and as logical, throw in insiteful as yours

That is a fact, dispute away or run from Taurus the bull, he can't stand bull

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I figure that a lack of knowledge and intelligence would fit right in around this thread

It seems a precedence was set

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

I figure that a lack of knowledge and intelligence would fit right in around this thread

It seems a precedence was set

I didn't set that precedent. Without knowledge I would not know so much.

You only have insults you don't have any proof that what I say is untrue.

All you have is some bs about Taurus, which has nothing to do with Tarsus.

You are just supplying more evidence that you are uneducated.

And you admitted to having a lack of knowledge.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join