It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clintons Mistress(es): Hillary's a Lesbian, Chelsea a Political Tool

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Teddy916

Oh dear! I hate to ask, but are you a woman?

Because seriously, she would be the ABSOLUTE last woman I would want to be the first woman president.
I don't care if she is a lesbian, or what the hell she does in the bedroom.

It's what she does in power that worries me.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Yep.

Hillary would do for the idea of woman presidents what Obama has done for the idea of black presidents.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
the Clintons have already be accused of murdering Vince Foster, and running drugs, by the right-wing nutballs, so this is just a standard republican operating procedure.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

It's not important on a personal level. I could not care less about everyone's sex life (as long it's legal).

On a political level there might be problems:

- If she really is bi/gay would mean she lied about her sexuality (Then again, a lying Hillary - nothing new there)
- there would be questions by the LGBT community why she opposed gay marriage (she did switch on that just recently)
- She would probably lose some christian/conservative voters who support family, oppose extramarital fun, etc.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Isn't it strange that when people don't like a woman she's a lesbian , isn't Michelle Obama supposed to be a lesbian too ?
So many smear stories.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I think she is evil, and if she were president our country would be in very serious trouble,
but - this story does sound fake.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

As a good conspiracy theorist you should know that Michelle Obama is a guy named Mike.

/ Irony off (but this conspiracy theory about Michelle is really out there..)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Except with way, way more bigfoot, aliens and conspiracy theories.

You are just now noticing?

Not very observant, are you.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Isn't it strange that when people don't like a woman she's a lesbian , isn't Michelle Obama supposed to be a lesbian too ?
So many smear stories.

She is a trans, is the scuttlebutt.

Chelsea has hillary's voice, it's creepy.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Not the first time I've heard this.

Read: "The Tranceformation of America"

Interesting and believable tale of absolutely ghastly corruption in politics.

HRC makes an appearance along with lots of other infamous characters.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
the Clintons have already be accused of murdering Vince Foster, and running drugs, by the right-wing nutballs, so this is just a standard republican operating procedure.

I don't think I'm a nut ball and certainly not a right winger. But I do think the Clintons either killed or had Vince Foster killed. As to Hillerys sexual orientation, well I could care less. God bless the poor bustard that is willing to do her with the lights on, male or female.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Yeah, Cathy O'Briens case is quite disturbing. To proclaim that Hillary forced her to perform oral sex on her after becoming aroused on finding her scars from Michael Aquino (who supposedly ordered that her genitals be carved with the devils face) is quite a stretch.

I don't doubt for a minute that Hillary has had sexual relationships with women while married to Bill (Jack Wheeler announced this in 1993, and Dick Morris hinted at it later), but I have a hard time believing O'Brien's allegations.

Fact is, Hillary and Bill have a 'unique' relationship. They are 'open spirits' united by the same sick political agenda and desire for power.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
The country's first female/bisexual President. What's wrong with that?
Oh, I guess you meant this to be a bashing thread, well you've got it then, huh?
I've heard these rumours for years. Saying she doesn't enjoy sex, and think jumping to lesbianism seems to be a leap, but if it makes you feel better to thrive on rumor, go for it.

Whats wrong with that?

Maybe next election the U.S. can have a transgender POTUS who was raised by lesbians and supports incest and bestality.

Each new U.S. president seems to be worse than the previous one.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

The stories go, Michelle is a man, not a lesbian. That story goes back to Obama in the gay bath houses of Chicago. There some "interesting" youtube videos on it. they say you can tell by the proportions of her body. The scary part, the one video clams Jennifer Aniston is a man too....

Hillary lesbian rumors have been around for years. I think they were started to help defend Bill good name as he was nailing every piece of strange he could get.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline

The stories go, Michelle is a man, not a lesbian. That story goes back to Obama in the gay bath houses of Chicago. There some "interesting" youtube videos on it. they say you can tell by the proportions of her body. The scary part, the one video clams Jennifer Aniston is a man too....

Hillary lesbian rumors have been around for years. I think they were started to help defend Bill good name as he was nailing every piece of strange he could get.

If Jennifer Aniston is a man, then I guess I may be willing to have a gay experience.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
There's plenty of other rumors out there, I just didn't post them all.

And no doubt you believe every one of them, y'know, because we wouldn't want to let evidence get in the way of political sh*t slinging of the lowest kind, right?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Oh it's funny. Not like I care much, but somehow my imagination ran wild and I pictured a Siemens sponsored Bunga Bunga party with Mrs. Clinton and Frau Merkel as v.i.p. guests.
Or ooh how cute imagine an intercontinental head of states love story

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Teddy916

I would love to see a woman in the White House... However, only if she has integrity, intelligence (with common sense), and is trustworthy. I don't believe Hillary is any of those things (ok, maybe intelligence). I'm not going to vote for a woman just because she is a woman - lesbian or not.

I also think that Chelsea is being groomed for a political career. Even if Hillary loses, there will be a third Clinton bid in the future.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
www.nationalenquirer.com...

nationalenquirer.com/photos/hillary-clinton-lesbian-lovers-state-department-report/

OFFICIAL REPORT!
Hillary Clinton Caught With Lesbian Lovers On Unsecured Phones

By National ENQUIRER Staff
Posted on May 27, 2016 @ 14:19PM
Hillary Clinton repeatedly used unsecured phones to contact four of her lesbian lovers — sparking a bombshell scandal that could doom her bid for the White House, The National ENQUIRER has learned in a blockbuster world exclusive! “It is my understanding that Hillary was careless — very careless,” spilled one top Beltway insider. “What she wants to do in her own bedroom is her own business. But she didn’t take the necessary steps to keep her romps with other women secret, and now it’s going to explode in front of every American voter!”

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join