It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the Ancient Gnostic writings be right about the Archons?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Eftevangelist

Thank you for sharing your experience. I`m pleased to hear about your recovery and positivity and yes the message was clear, stopping negativity and spreading positivity instead will stop attracting these entities. I have come to the same conclusion a while ago.

a reply to: Davg80

You have to keep looking in between the lines my friend. Look again at the word that I have highlighted in my last reply to you. It is a word that means something but it is also an anagram...I just wanted to expand your awareness on many different levels, not only what it means but how and what to look for in the future. I wish someone would have told me this long before I realised it

Now here is a clip I want for ALL to look at. Even if you are not convinced in what you are looking at, listen to the guy because he is asking all the right questions. I suggest watching the whole clip but best part comes from 31th min till the end.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

is it in tri codes or in three codes, that actually fits into what Eftevangelist says about three diff voices that spoke to him plus in the video of the shpeshifter it says LIVE up in the corner.... evil. eminem also raps about saying words backwards but i thought that was just poor wordplay from him as they werent very good ones but maybe thats the point so you notice words backwards like devil... lived and so on.

also i looked at a vid about 9/11 recently and the guy that was on the videos left eye stuck then flickered and i commented on this but when i looked for it today to show yous it wasn't there anymore.

this stuff is resonating with me in a big way, thank you

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

omg live vile evil
am i clutching at straws here
i dnt know, but it has my attention.

edit on 29-3-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

this also ties in, no conspiracy this is what the parts of your brain are called, fact.
thebrain.mcgill.ca...

we have nothing to fear but fear itself

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Ok you need to snap out of it right now because you are going to lose it otherwise, trust me. Yes it will make sense but one step at the time and please note that not everything is a connection. Remember the film beautiful mind when connecting dots that are not there can lead to what they want you to.

So yeah you got the message which is cool but please solve my anagram and when you do, go for a walk or something and contemplate on what else I`m trying to tell you

And as said, take it easy, too much too soon can be overwhelming.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

ok im with you, my head is actually bursting with this, time to get some fresh air and take a break from all this thinking lol.
thanks, i think.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Archons are electric in nature.

If you've seen the movie Interstellar, replace Mathew Mcconaughey with fallen angels in the black hole, and you'll get the idea why technology is going the direction it is.

Swap the black hole and worm hole roles if you want the movie to fit the actual global plan for humanity.

Black holes are literal digital storage/playback devices..

Original sin is synonamous with archon infection : its half of reality alltogether thats infected.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DoctorPoptart

yes and what if this positively/negatively charged energy encompassed the earth in a constant buzzing with everyone and everything encompassed inside it like walking talking rechargeable batteries and it was sent upwards and retrieved by wireless recievers (pyramids) would explain all these pyramid structures on the planets in this solar system, earth could possible even be a giant electric generator feeding the solar system, these things sure exist in some form that's for sure,whether it a metaphysical, electrical or even if its just a part of our collective unconscious its there, constant positive, affirming thoughts work as a resistance that's a fact.

for any particular thing, ask :
what is it in itself what is its nature?
Marcus Aurelius

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
Hello my name is Dave,
I have been a member of ATS for a wee while and have thoroughly enjoyed a lot of the stuff that gets debated on here and appreciate the way in which the members dissect and critically analyze each thread. I'm not usually the guy that posts the thread, although i have huge respect for those who do and i can see the amount of work a lot of members do on their threads, i may not be able to reach the standards of the average OP but i will do my best to put across to you's what i have learned in the past week and what i have took from it. This thread is going to explore the "story" of the Archons of the Gnostic codices that were discovered in 1945 in Nag Hammandi and translated in 1947, and relate it to other various conspiracy theories.

This is the original article that got me interested in this Archon theory.
www.metahistory.org...

Now i would describe myself as being someone with a short fuse and i don't suffer fools to well, i can get a bit of road rage and be quite moody, i procrastinate my life away and im quick to judge others but i do love honest people, i cry when i see good people get a break, undercover boss makes me weep like a bitch, and its this compassion that keeps us human. But one thing i know for a fact is that things aren't right in this world, the gap between the rich and poor is disgusting, war after war, hate your fellow human being because.... well for anything nowadays, divisions are created between country and country, faiths, colours, sports teams, etc etc etc,

could these ancient parasites be orchestrating each and everyone of us, from time immemorial, the first thing that struck me was how these codices were basically describing two of the most common e.t's the greys and the reptilians and they were dated in the 3rd and 4th centuries AD.

now lets look at some famous deaths and relate their deaths to these parasitic entities, in a hypothetical way of course, right so if these parasites are trying to keep us from loving each other and connecting with our true self or divine light imagine what they would have been like the first time the heard the song Imagine by John Lennon, well they could get one of his weak minded crazed fans to shot him in the head.... that would work
im guessing they didn't like Bob Marleys "redemption song" either i mean "how long will they kill our prophets while we stand aside and look"
Could these evil tricksters been so callous as to cut our beloved superman down in his prime because he dared to fly.

i have so much more to add regarding how this can all relate to Carl Jung theories on the unconscious the occult and his own personal NDE aswell as Shamans views on these creatures and much more so i will keep posting on this thread and i will keep searching for more on the subject in the near future, i would be grateful for any input on this pos or neg.
some more things ive read up on so far
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

im learning as i go along my eyes and my mind is open.

This keeps me up at night all the time especially since the doctrine I've adopted in the last few years tells me about a great deception planned to confuse the large part of humanity just like this while proponents of the things Aril explains in the alien interview or gnostic writings contrarily tell us the bad guys are the ones actually staging Christianity and other faith birthing narratives such as the story of the Bible. And so if I need more im just SOL because the archons/old empire/reptilians aren't gonna blow their cover and at the same time, God wants my devotion, I believe, from a place of faith so HE can't go reveal himself to me so the prospect that further keeps me from sleep is that of salvation...do I trust a path that saves the soul and chance being stuck in a prison dimension/planet since this could be the one incarnation im even suspect of the truth and miss out on trying to find a way out of this mess or do look for that minuscule way out that might exist and chance going down a path that would be luciferian, that is trying to save the soul through means other than faith in the Lord?? Or am I wrong altogether and something else is going on!?!? Eeeeek!! It drives me mad. But all I can do is keep ingesting all the information I can get my hands on which, thankfully, my Greek orthodox bible encourages as well as scrutinizing it itself...something I guess like so many other things is a sin according to the twisted perverted bible lacking so many books and violated beyond recognition by the Catholics and protestants alike...namely Mr mason himself king James...without that weight on my shoulders that I see so many Christians falling victim of (when they're not too busy judging other people their perverted text seems to have added out of nowhere) its much more easy a task than those who feel merely looking a different way is blasphemous. Id hate to have my head in the sand thinking cognitive dissonance is some warning from God that im learning too much loll. And FYI all my questions are rhetorical...just things that pass through my mind that I don't honestly seek some know it all here at ATS to answer for me.

The only thing I can speak on as an expert would be anything relating to philology and linguistics and one thing I at least have an opinion of is that if you do go through the supposed interview by the Roswell nurse, her diction and tone definitely fit the language id expect from a woman of her age at that time period and if its merely fiction which of course itvcould be, the author does a wonderful job at developing characterization and point of view of a 40s middle age nurse that would have taken quite some time to polish. Even that is just opinion though from someone who knows language in and out from the voicebox to modern speech in 9 languages. But its no exact science. So yea, all I can confirm is that we have an orgy of texts, all could be in dispute and some fake...or all could be relaying the same information thrust different cultural and time filters that they initially seem contradictory. Sadly I feel it will take longer than our lifetimes to piece it all together unless some new outside influence presents itself.
edit on 3/30/2016 by AlexandrosTheGreat because:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Actually watching it a second t im e through right now and found one piece of info that doesn't sit well. This near omniscient alien answers space has no germs but scientists are pretty sure three major illnesses including bubonic plague came from fleas and rats infected by a comet...they're pretty sure too I think

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat
Yes i also think there is a great deception its clear that governments have been using Machiavellian ways to control the masses, thats obvious, they use fear to keep us in our places, now how deep this runs is another thing, the amount of symbols and archetypes they are throwing at our aware self at every turn is done for a reason, i think they know how to effect us in a negative way with using our collective unconscious against us. now the big question is who, could it possibly be these other dimensional beings that hang of us like giant hidden parasitic leeches or could this be simple psychological warfare that we dont even know we are a part of? i dont know tbh, but what i do know, and this makes me sleep well and wake up happy for the last few days now, and im going to live by this, because......well it feels amazing for one,
and theres just 2 simple rules and they work.... for me anyway.
1.when you wake every morning have this one saying in your head and know wot it means," love will set me free", and spend your day loving everything even the things you wanna hate just love them as much as youd hate them, now i dont mean do this in such away that everyone sees it, people can still see that your a grumpy so and so or whatever, but all that matters are the thoughts that are in your head, i tried this and all the negative thought that popd into my head from nowhere did go away, and it gets easier and easier because when something happens that does try an alter your good mood, you just laugh it off in a knowing way.
2. well this one is the golden thread that is in all major religions and that's why its named the golden rule, "treat others as you would like to be treated"

yes we are under mental attack, but the soulution is simple

LOVE

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
the Gnostics were factual... it just took about ~2000 years for Carl G Jung to come on the scene which allowed modern minds to grasp the reality of Gnostic thought...

the Archons or even Archtype are not the only face of reality & the unseen world.
(think in terms of 'human nature' being the 7 head & 10 horn Beast of Revelation...and you are on the way to a realization that there are many parts to the composition of truth/reality...& the world around us)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Mentioned in the ancient Gnostic texts of the Nag Hammadi people which predate Christianity, the mysterious invading alien beings known as Archons have since been quietly hidden from “history”. But, like all thought provoking knowledge, it has stood the test of time and made its way through the cracks and presents scholars, historians and all researchers alike, with one of the most probable and credible theories in relation to life and what is going on in our world and “reality” today.

Read this article:theseventales.weebly.com...
edit on 31-3-2016 by Helenamatias because: Wrong link

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Robert Stanley's done 30 years of investigation into the Archons and his research is very interesting, in my perspective. I haven't checked on him lately and I can see he updated his page on these beings in February.

The Archons

I remember seeing the NASA photos of the amoeba-type beings but, of course, they didn't name the creatures as such.

Also, someone else reported that some of the amoeba-type beings are benevolent, not all are parasitic. Know your amoebas!!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

the Gnostics were factual

Gnosticism (from Ancient Greek: γνωστικός gnostikos, "having knowledge", from γνῶσις gnōsis, knowledge) is a modern term categorizing a collection of ancient religions.

-Even WikiPedia knows this.

How do you figure?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

the Gnostics were factual... it just took about ~2000 years for Carl G Jung to come on the scene which allowed modern minds to grasp the reality of Gnostic thought... the Archons or even Archtype are not the only face of reality & the unseen world. (think in terms of 'human nature' being the 7 head & 10 horn Beast of Revelation...and you are on the way to a realization that there are many parts to the composition of truth/reality...& the world around us)

You are completely full of horse dung, and you don't have any scope at all on Western Philosophy.

Just none.

Jung was a retard. A retard that was availed of more books than the average bear. That does not equal "smart", He ran off and made the same old mistakes as Iamblichus-and-crew only 1700 years later.

Pack it in.

P.S, Oh, God, is this P&M Forum? Goddamnit!

Apologies to All.

edit on 2-4-2016 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Hey who knows there are a lot of weirdos out there and these so called Archon are probably just one among many.

Though to tell truth humans are just a strange bananas as them. Anyways its hard to pronounce Archon without it coming out to sound like Acorns. And Acorns are not really all that scary, sounds like something a squirrel would squirrel away somewhere stashed away for snowy days.

I mean for real how is that word pronounced anyways? But anyways if they actually do exist, then they definitely need to go, to many weirdos on this floating rock as it is.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

You have a golden lead, correct.

Good hunch. Good way.

keep on keeping.

Thats it.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

you have such strong views on others ways of thinking, personally im an each to their own type of guy that likes to listen to others and learn from them whether i think they are right or wrong, either way im learning, im intrigued to know what you believe if anything at all?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

im intrigued to know what you believe if anything at all?

Well, I believe that it's through human discourse, trade and suffering that spirit defeats matter.

When that philosophical current of understanding is siphoned off by certain things, like the mistake that Iamblichus and the "gnostics" have made, people are cheated of the true water of the original current.

I don't believe that Misotheism is the answer to anything.

edit on 5-4-2016 by Bybyots because: . : .

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join